• Allison
    • Jen
    • Parker
    • Alex
    • Amanda

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Eastcoast49: I wish WickedOne was here to slap your butts....ALEX???!!! Why, oh why???? ]

As a rule I avoid butts. However for a nominal fee I believe Josh could help you there.

Alex input. He's dull. And not hott enough to warrant a second look. So stop it.

i wish we could vote 2 back in because i was torn between alex and amanda.. I think that amanda would play the game better than alex though since he didn't campaign his last week and she actually did try to save them. I think amanda will add some extra drama and we need something to go down in that house

First choice would be Alex and I can't believe my second choice would be Amanda......but I still think they all suck! jmho

:pixiedust:

kaysar effect in play

Dick on his My Space said he was voting for Parker to get back in the game and asked his fans to vote for Parker.

I happen to think Parker is a boring person with an attitude. Sorry Dick.

I keep voting for Alex (which i just found out today that i could vote more than once...duh) Allison would cause the most commotion, but they would just vote her right back out.....i do think the rest would have a chance tho.....if Jacob came in...Sharon would have to be nice to him, because she and Josh need people...

but i don't think Alex is boring, he was scheming with Matt right from the beginning, and had to cool it down right away because the target was on him so fast...so i think we could see some good play from him....JMO....plus i just like looking at him...hahaha

I know they were out there just have not seen them yet. I remember they had a lot of them when we were voting for who we wanted on All Stars.

I want Alex, Amanda, Parker and Allison back - in that order! I think Alex is going to win the opportunity but I'd love to see Amanda back in the house too. She is funny and really stirs some of the houseguests up! I think she's fun! :party_smilie:

Archived