Which People On Bb9 Have Done The Nasty So Far?

I have been watching this season, but only on cbs. I heard matty refer to him and nat having hooked up, but it was not something talked about on the cbs show so I have come to the best source for BB info on the net, Morty's. Who all on this season has had sex, and about what weeek did this happen. Thanks in advance for any help that is provided.

DreamAngel wrote: They had oral sex. Well she did it to him. That's all it was.

Other then that the only other one I've heard about was Allison, Chelsia and James last week.

What happened with Ali Chels and James? I think I read somewhere that Ali and Chels made out or something but I didn't know James was involved...

What happened with Ali Chels and James? I think I read somewhere that Ali and Chels made out or something but I didn't know James was involved...

I think Allison pleaseured both James and Chelsia. Not too sure though.

Also I think we can add james and Chelsia to the list now from last night. ( squeaky bed!)

Wicked One shocked.... :eek: never thought I would see that day.....

Matt/Nat - Kissed and reported BJ

Matt/Sharon - Kissing

Matt/Chelsia - Kissing

Chelsia/James - Handjobs/Kissing

Ry/Jen - Sex x2

Amanda/Alex - Kissing

Sheila/Adam - Reported making out

Alex/Sharon - Kissing

Parker/Amanda - Kissing

Allison/James - SHE claims they made out but all that happened was about a 1 second kiss on the mouth

Josh/Neil - Reported kissing in the kitchen

That night in the pool all those fools (sans) Ry were making out with one another

Archived