• Adam
    • James
    • Chelsia
    • Josh
    • Sharon
    • Matt
    • Natalie
    • None of the above :)

I voted none of the above. The ones doing the most strategizing are generally dislikable and the high level of stupidity among the other players make this a most frustrating season for me. Ugh can't wait for the summer edition of BB.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan was my choice till yesterday when he let everyone lead him by there finger up his "dupa"!! I'm wondering if he's neutered? animated_scratchchin.gif

LMAO! ITA. I really can't stand any of them. It seems every time I start thinking I maybe could like one of them they do something so completely repulsive, stupid or both that I have to go back to loathing them.

Worst BB cast ever!!

taldly.gif

Ryan was my choice till yesterday when he let everyone lead him by there finger up his "dupa"!! I'm wondering if he's neutered? :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_rotfl: you said dupa! I love the word dupa

dupa dupa dupa dupa :smilielol:

Crusty wrote:

Worst BB cast ever!!

:animated_bouncy: I you sure? I mean, have really you given it the serious consider it deserves? That is a pretty condeming statement to state so bolding like that. It is possible you are correct, but is it as bad as last couple of seasons of Dynasty? Now that was bad. ;)

Can't say i really have a fav, but picked Ryan for the fun of it. I think he's got a better chance than most because he doesn't reallly have enemies, but does have the physical ability to be a threat. I kinda liked James, but looks like he's gone this week anyway so i guess i'll root for Ryan. None of the girls in there this season seem very deserving of a Big Brother win.

Archived