Tuesday 3/4 Show

Who watches?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually watch the Tuesday show?

• Yes - Got to see the veto comp and the drama!
    • No - Already know who wins and what happened.

I watch the show on Tuesdays, I record it then I watch it friday night after i put my daughter to sleep... gives me something to look forward to. I don't come on here after wednesday though because i don't want to see who gets evicted or who gets HOH. I like to be surprised on friday nights!! :P

I voted no because I don't watch it while it's airing. I watch Idol and then late Tues. or sometime Wed. I'll watch it before the live show. Plus I fast forward through all commercials and anything I've already seen on the feeds or BBAD

I really enjoyed the TV show last year when they did some funny edits with the rock music for Dick and the organ music for Jameka and Amber praying.

I don't think I have been impressed with the TV show this year so far. I do always DVR it and watch it.

Maybe they're so busy trying to find footage they CAN show (since so much is X-Rated or just not-fit-for-TV) that they've run out of their creative juices by the time it comes to cool montages or funny sound effects.

I watch the show, although, like others, I've really not liked this season so far. Alex was my favorite and of course he's gone. I liked James at first--his quirkiness, but now I don't like anyone...

lol allison big mouth cost them game

it made others know it was veto sign

ryan choke in the end

sheila and adam clearly are throwing comps

OMG...does Natalie put the 'duh' in delusional, or what?

Matt (to Natalie): "I dont like you like that. We're friends."

Cut to Nat in the DR. "Matty is my soul mate. He just doesnt realize it yet."

LMAO

Watching the show tonight made me wonder, what the h*ll??? Where is all the stuff that happened this week???

I know Joy, they're so freaking far behind. They put the Josh fight before the Nat and Matty one (making Matt seem like his Prince Charming), and they've managed to make Allison look like she's the victim in all of this. The ppl who edit this crap should be fired. They suck @ss, even more than usual.

Here's what I'm thinking. I agree, something big is going down tonight. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dick and Jen come into the house, bang pots and pans, cause all this sh*t, and leave the HGs to choose between keeping them and getting rid of Al and Ry, or keeping Al & Ry and getting rid of them.

Hmmm...wondering if we caucused together...

Regarding the show, I dont know if I have ever seen someone as clueless as Natalie. Especially that "lights are on but no one is home" look she had on her face when talking to Alison in the sauna. Sad part is that she isnt being edited that way.

Archived