Your Letter To A Hg

WickedOne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Joshy Woshy poo poo,

Whada matter wittle man. Did your wittle world come crashy washy down last night when mean ol Julie put you out in the awful solo cold cruel world? Now be sure to frow a big ol tantrum bumkins! Then kiss your diapered assy wassy bye bye....

wuv, Wicked

Dear Ryan

It appears you have no balls.

Why did you sit in the HOH with your guys and let them tell you what 2 females to put up? I liked you but I am afraid you cannot make a smart decision and have to be told what to do.

ScRebel, my letter was written based on the things Natalie has shared of herself on the feeds. Maybe you don't have the feeds, or maybe we've watched at different times, but everything in which was said to her, were things she herself has mentioned. I've said it before, Natalie reminds me a lot of my sister based on the things I've seen from them both. If it seemed a little "too" heartfelt for you, it's because it was. I don't have a problem sharing my feelings/thoughts on various hgs or things, nor do I have a problem with you sharing your own. So ya, I'm not backing off, and suggest you don't either. That's the beauty of this site.. whether we agree or disagree, it's fun just to discuss.

Ryan,

Dump your girlfriend liek you dumped your partner.. then jump on the chelsia or Nat wagon and get your balls back! Other than that you are too nice .. please start making people mad or calling some folks out.. SOMETHING!!

Ast

Natalie,

I have a couple things to say.. I am not heartless.. I understand your disfunctional childhood and all... HOWEVER, I think EVERYONE.. AND I MEAN EVERYONE... has had some bad life experiences. It is what YOU choose to do to GET OVER IT and move on that matters. i'll even lend you a motto "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"!! On a side note, you really shoudl kick Matty's A$$. He has no right to treat you that way. BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn to take NO NO NO for an answer! K thanks

Ast

James,

You are a freak.. wanna exhcange notes?

Ast

Matty,

If you just wanted to screw every female in the house why not be honest about it instead of playing on someone's feelings? That is low ... what is even lower is that your moral fiber lacks any substance.. game or no game.. YOU SUCK!!

Ast

Chelsia,

Im Bi wanna play? Wait.. nvm you kissed Allison .. WTF WERE YOU THINKING!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ast

Joshua,

I get that your gay... can I possibly learn something ELSE about you now?? Other than that can we go shopping... I need advice? I give good mani-pedis too! I love your pride in your sexualty, I just want to know if that is ALL you are!

k thanx

Ast

Allison,

YOU... < insert any adjective that would be more degrading than ID10T>!! You have no respect for relationships. < insert any adjective worse than a homewrecker here> Expletive expletive expletive!! enuf said .. now go away you waste of space!

Ast

Jen,

I think your boyfriend is hott... what i wanna know is why woudl you throw someone under the bus ( or try to) whom you have a REAL LIFE relationship with.. YOU"RE 15 MINUTES OF FAME ARE OVER.. WHAT NOW??

ast

Dear Sheila,

Did you bring Q-Tips in your duffel bag? I think not. Otherwise you would have cleaned out your plugged ears and noticed how annoying your incessant chattering is. As much or more annoying than listening to Natalie go on and on and on and on and on. I wish for your sake you could have brought a dictionary into the house. I hope you have a chance to 'word up' when they send you packing.

Best,

Bigsista

Dear Adam,

Wha the flu%$* dud* affwa sonno gamutchi wanna manko deturdo. You got all that right? I figure you must've because that is the kind of lingo you speak. Non speak. Mumbly jumbly marbles in your mouth speak. It's frustrating. My entire household is asleep when I watch After Dark and I won't crank the volume just to attempt to decipher what you call the english language. In fact, why am I wasting energy with frustration? It doesn't really bother me that much afterall because what you have to say is of little value in the big picture. I am however starting to sharpen my skills in reading your neanderthal (YES SHEILA NEANDERTHAL!) body language.

I'm sorry for whatever your parents did to you. Really, I am.

Good Luck,

Bigsista

Dear James,

I think you are about the only saving grace in this entire house. You have some amazingly redeeming values. I do however take issue with your tattoo artist. I can't help it. "BRAWNY"???!@!!!! C'MON!!! I imagine they have to cover those up with makeup when you do your 'films' (which I have no argument with because it's a very lucrative field and you are quite the entrepeneur). Why? You look like you got caught unconscious at a frat party, and one of your frat bro's had a budding 5 year old cousin tattoo apprentice that went to town on you. Remember, it's forever. You can't wash it out like the pink hair.

Oh wait.....Dr. Will is now Dr. TATTOFF!!! I'm sure he'd give you a discount! I'd even be willing to chip in a bit (that is unless you make my dream come true, you win this groaner of a season, and give all your money away - putting enuf aside to pay for the tat removal).

Endless Love,

Bigsista

Dearest Sharon,

(Insert lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng blank).

That's about it.

Uh, buhbye!

Bigsista

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I had to get a box of tissues for BigSista's letter!!!!

Dearest Ryan,

If I had a spine to give away, you'd be at the top of my list. I don't though and I feel bad I can't help you out with that. I will continue to check freecycle though. I live on a budget and although I am a giving person, I have to pay my mortgage and utilities first.

Sorry,

Bigsista

Dear Joshuah,

For someone who has so much 'gay pride', you sure give them a bad name. Apparently, the way to 'represent' (sorry Nat I'm stealing your line) is to come up with as much drivel, put downs and negativity and spread it around like a mold spore. Everything you touch turns to negativity. I'm gay, and I never learned that in 'gay school'. When your ass is kicked out of that house, I plan to confiscate your 'gay card' and check it for legitimacy.

Oh, and get your head checked. Something is not right. I'd be happy to send you my copy of 'The Dance of Anger'...it's for women so you should be able to relate.

For Cryin' In A Bucket,

Bigsista

Dear Sharon,

Oh......wait....your still there?

Didn't notice.

See Ya,

Bigsista

Dear Mattie,

Where's Ed? You know. 'Special Ed'?! He should have been allowed in the house to shadow you so we could understand what you are saying and have some sympathy for your neanderthal ways.

I don't think you are taking the Ridalin in the DR when they give it to you. SHAME ON YOU!!

Wow...that Neanderthal thing is starting to become a theme. Perplexing.

You just keep believing you are a legend in your own mind. I know it's lonely in there, but you don't seem to mind much.

Sincerely,

Bigsista

Dear HG's

We were all able to find quick sales for our homes.

Moving to Tim-Buck-Two ... don't try to find us.

The embarrassment you have caused is too much to bare.

It's easier to start a new life.

The Parents of HG's that have made a complete ass out of themselves

(please don't bother the few Parents that didn't find it necessary to leave)

Dear Alex,

You are a derangged lunitic ... You are the male version of Natalie ... You had no right talking to Amanda the way that you did in the HOH room. What Amanda does and how she dresses does not and should not concern you... You are a jealous obsessive compulsive lunitic to even come out your mouth and tell Amanda who she should get physical with in the house. You show signs of a woman abuser mentally, verbally and physically ... You definitely need to get help for that ... This is a game and you were paired up with Amanda for entertainment purposes only ... You are not and were not in a real relationship with Amanda and therefore you should not have been so condesending toward her and her actions in the house ... She is a free woman to go, do, dress, make-out with and give massages to whomever she pleases ...

I hope you do not come back into the BB house instead I recommend you check yourself into the nearest OCD clinic ... Do not pass go and do not collect $200 ...

Dear Ryan,

Apparently Jenn took your balls with her when she left the house.

When you get out, Go see Jenn and ask her to get in her purse and give you back your balls.

Maybe she'll let you have them.

Now, About a backbone.......................

I think all my thoughts of letters to houseguests have been covered here. Plus a few i didn't think of. Great job guys. Enjoyed every second of this thread. :animated_wave:

Dear Adam:

I always thought you was a perv, but last night proved I was right all along!

I hope CBS is so proud of picking you for a house guest. I think I know what

your "dirty secret" is......you're Allison G's. week-end hookups, you have to

be screwing someone's nasty a$$ to have gotten on BB. Since Allison G. has

made a mess of BB, I know its gotta be her. I hope after this season is over

both you and Allison G. can hold your $hit dripping hands in the unemployment

line.

Not sincerely,

TCS

P.S.

Thanks for making me sick, and tell your skank girlfriend thanks too. sick017.gif

:pixiedust:

Archived