Episode 4.11: Sunday

Dade

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.11: Title Unknown

Airdate: April 13, 2008

• 02/28 - Bree tracks down Lynette, who is hiding in a Catholic church, so that both can talk. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 02/27 - When the series return, Tim (to be played by The O.C.'s Chris Carmack), one of Susan's cousin, will come to the house to help file the Delfinos' taxes. While he is there, Tim reveals to Susan that he lost his previous job because he got involved with the boss' 18-year-old daughter. He also lets his cousin know that he is back on the market in case she knows of someone for him. Source: TV Squad
  • 02/23 - Desperate Housewives has tapped onetime O.C. jock Chris Carmack for a multi-episode arc, sources confirm to me exclusively. Carmack will play Susan's studly cousin Tim, who shows up on Wisteria Lane to pay his older [cousin] a visit and gets roped into helping Mike with his taxes. Source: The Ausiello Report
  • 02/23 - Bree is at church for Sunday school. She and other church ladies are outraged at the sight of 45-year-old Edna Fletcher's MySpace page, which features a picture of the woman in bikini. Bree declined to act as President of the Women's Auxiliary so that Edna could get the position. Susan's cousin, Tim, is at the house to help Susan and Mike with their finances and taxes. Julie and Dylan have a study date. Katherine brings a plant to Susan in the hope to mend their relationship. When Katherine comes in, Tim recognizes her as Mrs. Davis, the name she had when she first lived on Wisteria Lane. Tim gets quite interested in Dylan when he learns she is about to turn 18. A maid delivers a telegram. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 02/23 - A significant amount of time will have passed since the January 7 episode. Source: Televisionista
  • 02/23 - The tax man cometh to Wisteria Lane, and he's in his late twenties, very sexy and answers to the name Tim. He's also Susan's cousin and, per my Desperate mole, he arrives to help Mike fill out his 1040s and gets into a little mischief along the way. The show is also casting a teenaged version of the character. Apparently, Tim witnessed a tragic event when he was 18, and producers want us to see it! Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

• 03/17 - Kathryn Mayfair is unable to keep some of her secrets from the women of Wisteria Lane, Susan's hunky young male cousin reveals more than expected, and a surprise wedding ceremony has its share of secrets. Source: ABC
  • 03/12 - According to Eva Longoria Parker, the show "starts back right where they left off, which is Carlos is blind and Gabby doesn't know, so that's going to evolve into something more with the last seven episodes that we have." Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

• 03/30 - Carlos remains hospitalized after going blind in the storm and pretends it's temporary. "Things get complicated when Gaby shows up with a priest and gets Carlos to marry her," [Marc] Cherry says. Later, jealous Edie will reveal the truth. But says [Eva] Longoria Parker, "As superficial as Gaby is, she might surprise you by standing by her man." Lynette decides to go to church with Bree. Susan brings in her accountant cousin, Tim, to help her with taxes -- and she'll catch him in a sexual situation with Katherine. Source: TV Guide
  • 03/27 - Guest starring Nathan Fillion as Adam Mayfair, Kathryn Joosten as Karen McCluskey, Chris Carmack as Tim, Dakin Matthews as Reverend Sikes, Jeff Doucette as Father Crowley, Tom Titone as Dr. Dunlap, Mary Devault as Nurse Wilkins, Patricia Place as nun and Gary Cole as Wayne. Source: ABC

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Desperate Housewives

by Mickey O'Connor

Episode Recap:"Sunday"

Hi, folks! I'm Mickey O'Connor, and I'll be taking over the Desperate Housewives blog this spring. Like Mel Gibson in What Women Want, I am metaphorically exfoliating my face and shaving my legs to see if I can apply some carefully measured male insight to the wonderfully wicked world of the women of Wisteria Lane. For the record, according to ABC's "Which Housewife Are You?" quiz, I am a Bree, so, you know, I apologize in advance.

Previously on Desperate Housewives: There was a tornado, which killed Victor and Ida, blinded Carlos, and rendered the Hodges and Mrs. McCluskey homeless; Gaby lost Carlos' offshore rainy day fund; Lynette scattered Ida's ashes; Edie needed a new storyline; and Bree and Susan were roomies! But! Also, Adam and Dylan discovered Katherine's deep-dark secret, which -- thankfully -- will not involve chains, a basement, or Zach Young.

Love is blind: Having suffered nobly through the traditional year two weeks of mourning for her late husband, Gaby (Eva Longoria Parker) decided to surprise Carlos with an impromptu hospital-bedside wedding. The pair get re-hitched ("Holy matrimony

Archived