Sunday, March 2nd

CeCiMom

Very boring night. House guest just started talking about the Letter they got today regarding the luxury comp. They're trying to figure out when the alarm will go off. Please let it be soon cause this group is my eyes droopy. ;)

Even the camera man is bored. Feed 1 was just a shot of KY jelly. Warming blend. lol

There was a blessing of the house on BBAD. Nat and Josh performed it. The two of them were quite funny.

the vid links with Nat and Josh talking about Allison giving Chelsia and James hj's had me cracking up!

I gotta wonder why Allison came out and washed her hands too...:lol2:

Gotta agree with you there allstarfan. I was so bored I went to sleep. I wake up and I missed all the good stuff.

I went to bed but couldn't sleep so turned it back on out of boredom.

I also found the conversation between, Nat, Mat, Shelia and Josh interesting when they were talking about their families. Nat had a very sad upbringing. Doesn't even get Christmas gifts from her mom. Ryan saying, he was spoiled rotten as was Matt. Sheila saying how much she loves her son and can't wait til they meet him at the rap party.

I wish someone would tell James that he looks horrible in just his undies and him running around naked is about as exciting as watching grass grow. He is sick!!!

Mat was sulking all night and he is not attractive when he sulks.

It was boring until the comedy Josh and Nat brought into the show. Kudo's for them.

Just when I thought these HG's couldn't do anything else to surprise me....

TA DA.... E X O R C I Z M :o

(but, aren't tin foil caps used for keeping away aliens? ... not evil sprits ?)

well... guess it's good to cover all your bases

Archived