Friday, February 29th

CeCiMom

Most the house guests are in kitchen eating cookies. Allison and Ryan are going to go play chess.

With all the drama Allison is creating...she seems to be the main topic of conversation here. I'm so sick of Allison...she needs to go! As much as I dislike most of them...she's now at the top of my dislike list...and I find myself rooting for some that I previously despised. Funny how that works.

Anyway, I didn't see any posts saying who was nominated yet...I assume R & A and M & N...has it been confirmed? That was the last I heard from J & S before nomination ceremony.

Also...food competition was yesterday...any details known yet? I saw them all in costumes breifly...girls in green leotards and guys with aprons on...Josh & Sharon had overhauls on. I'm just wondering what everyone will be eating this week.

I think slop is out of the question from here on out. Which is fine as I've always preferred the HGs losing certain foods and gaining others.

Jem... I just listened to the wake-up video that you posted. Did you submit that song to BB? :animated_rotfl:

:lol: Thanks for capturing it for us! I've got to admit that I've had quite a few lmao's because of BB the last couple days.

I can't say I'm rooting for anyone at all but am very happy Allison didn't win the POV. She has to go.

Well lets put it this way. The big one in California is way over due. The house is on a fault line and ...........

News flash: Big Brother canceled due to the house falling in a big hole. :cookie:

James and Chelsia are the only ones who are strong enough as a couple to be a threat...It would be good play to put them up in place of the PoV winners, Nat and Matt.

I don't know about Gnatalie, she's an airbrain, but my guess is Matt will continue to play both sides of the fence. He's not looking out for anyone but himself. He may have a clue as to the pairs breaking up, that is why he disassociates himself from Gnat.

Archived