Messages to the HG's

MommaSpaz

Just curious on what you would pass on :)

I would tell them to pay attention to the pairs and what their ulterior motive is, and align themselves with another pair. (eg, Eric, and how he is playing the hg's like puppets)

edited: I make no sense, but I would like to see people realize Eric's strategy, and form a counter-strategy.

Cappy's Cult makes me sick!

Neb said it best, Diva followed....and dammmmm Y'all need to grow some balls, and act like there's at least ONE brain between ya!!

Guest drama101

i would tell them to watch thier backs. and enlighten them on eric and tell james hes a shallow pig.

Last week it was all .. 'Ashlea moved out when she was 15' trying to imply she had no family values .. I felt like saying where the heck do you get off Ivette -- you have NO idea what Ashlea's life was like -- maybe she had it rough as a kid? Oh .. and all week Ivette complained that Ashlea wanted her out the first night.

Now she keeps rehashing what Michael did ...

Get a new trick Ivette, this one is tired.

Ivette quit adding to stories that you weren't there when it happened.

April quit adding to stories when you were there and know it didn't happen that way.

Jennifer stand up to people when you know it didn't happen that way.

Eric, your not wearing a crown so quit acting like king s***.

Pick one

i would tell "saint eric's clan" to grow the f*** up and quit acting like a bunch of little 1st graders with the he said - she said crap.

then i would let them know about what snakes eric and james are with trying to pin everything on michael and i would commend michael, kaysar, and janelle for the way they have behaved and showing restraint with all this BS flying around their heads like gnats! cause if i were there right now, id line em all up and smack the crap out of em!!

I would tell Micheal to stop acting like a wuss and hold a house meeting and clear the air about things. And call Eric out

The last thing I want to hear is Eric and Micheal explaining or clearing anything!!!!!

I would tell Micheal to stop acting like a wuss and hold a house meeting and clear the air about things. And call Eric out

I think that would be cool cxause Eric would flip out and prob get thrown out on his butt Yay Thats awesome

What have we learned from Eric?

A) Don't fantasize that you are a hero and can save the whole house from a "sexual predator", just because you think you are a superhero in real life, AND still make it anywhere in the game. Think STRATEGICALLY, not with your EGO

B) Please don't not talk about integrity, honesty, backstabbing, giving your word, or swearing on your family, until you at least know the people you are grouped with. Those things are not part of BB and you should not think that going in. Maybe when it comes down to the final weeks, you will have to really trust someone, but we have seen that backfire as well.

C) When you have acted like an asshole, and then you get put on the block for it? Don;t continue to be an asshole. Remember that you are possibly heading back into the real world and it will be the last thing people see of you.

D) Don;t defend yourself so much. When you make yourself out to be the holiest person in the house, it just leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth.

E) Quit saying in one sentence that is is just a game, and not to take things personally, but then attacking everyone in the house personally in the next breath.

F) Be confident in your gameplay whether you are voted out week 1 or week 12.

G) Instead of giving up as soon as you know you are nominated or going up on the block, start making any deals you can. Eric is saying in one breath that he is going to not seclude himself away from everyone like Mike did in the GR, yet he has basically hid in the backyard all day and whenever he talks to anyone except April, Ivette and Beau, he is shitty.

H) SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!

Dep

lol

That last one applies to April and Ivette only .. if they all be quiet .. they'll all be miming to each other ..

Ok it must be really late but I am picturing all the HG's doing mime to talk .. and I am cracking msyelf up lol

all valid points........and especially about telling everyone 'dont take this personally....' its a very much overused phrase in BB

for example: Eric: 'janelle, dont take this personally, but if i saw you on the other side of the street i'd push you into the traffic'

yuck,ick,pheww....eric

If anything you have to go in to this game like Howie with a sense of humor, become everyones friend, a pain in the butt....the guy is someone you would love to hate.....but hate to love!!

Guest DraftKing

Another note: don't talk with your mouth full. That should fall under common courtesy, but it's not the case with Ivette (who is talking with her mouth full of peanut butter-on-toast as I type this).

Another note: don't talk with your mouth full.  That should fall under common courtesy, but it's not the case with Ivette (who is talking with her mouth full of peanut butter-on-toast as I type this).

hahahha.. i noticed that.

Guest DraftKing

I added a couple of clips to the picture file of the Ivette "talking with her mouth full" phenomenon. She does it so often that I figured it needed to be chronicled at least once on here.