Natalie & Matt

DreamAngel

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nat is another idiot

sharon took five minutes to guess and nat just stood there and watch

didnt even take a wild guess

It's hard to take a wild guess when you don't understand the question.lmao Nat and Matt aren't the lightest bulbs in the chandelier

Unfortunately, she's only good for one thing and it doesn't require her mouth to give correct answers.
ROFLMAO, Gingersnaps! That was the funniest thing I've read this week! :lol:

(I love your avatar, by the way, Joyami).

oregon doesnt want her back

Did anyone hear what she said to Josh last night? He was saying how he is taking a page out of ED's book in his treatment to Allison and it's working. Nat says, "Dick has a book?". LMAO. Josh had to explain what he meant. OMG, this girl doesn't have a clue....

I'm not sure if you meant Matt and Chelsia. Just in case, I'll tell you what he said to Chelsia. First, he said, "I thought you were gonna be light." She says she just ate pizza.

Then, he says, "Then I go like this. That's my move." And he proceeds to shove his tongue down her throat. :shocking:

If you are talking about the earlier clip with Matt and Natalie, where they are arguing, the sound wouldn't work for me. However, the caption says that he told her, "I am physically attracted to you, I just don't want to get emotionally attached to anyone in the house."

Can anyone tell me whose side Matt is on or is he just playing both sides? When he talks to Ryan/Allison, it seems to me that he really believes them that Josh and Sharon masterminded a plot to trip up Natalie to spill beans about them gunning for them. But when he talks to Josh/Sharon he tells them how it's all Allison. Maybe that is a sign of a good player--I can't tell what side he's on...

I think he was playing both sides until late last night. He then realized that it's not a smart move to keep up an alliance with Allison since the chances of the both of them still being in the house after this week is slim to none.

going in everyone knew she was a whore

i dont blame matt

that she cant take a hint

that she is nothing more than a bj to him

It would be perfect irony that if and when they split them up that Natalie's vote would be the one that sent him packing... with the way he treats her, he deserves nothing less.

nat wouldnt dare do that

she a loyal lap dog to pull such a stunt like that

What did Gnat expect, a marriage proposal?

Okay, maybe she's a bit naive, but how many times does she have to be shunned to get the hint.

Old saying: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!"

How many bj's does she have under her belt (or should I say under his belt).

Archived