Sharon & Joshuah

DreamAngel

Flamboyant gay guys are as annoying and ridiculous as gold chain, hairy chested macho heterosexual men. Stick a fork in them all.

Note when James was wearing the green bodysuit ol Joshy couldn't get his eyes off James package if he tried. He needed a bib.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From conversations last year, BB makes them read the same scripts for each nomination & veto ceremony with no improv. Such as dry speech is difficult to say with "feelings" as they all know the rules and know the speeches by heart.

Exactly! As HOH I have the power to nominate two HG for eviction. As POV winner I have the power to veto one of the HOHs nominations. And so on. Just like they have to go look at the memory wall before ceremonies as if they don't remember who lives in the house with them!

Is that what that thing is?

i didnt know what it was. i thought it was some sort of old baby blanket. lol but i have noticed she rubs it between her fingers, its kinda weird.

ugh... I hate admitting it, but I do that too with my bed sheets or pillow case. I'll rub them between my thumb and finger, it makes a sound that's kinda soothing when I'm stressed. I'll be the first to say, "yes, it is kinda weird".

After listening to sloth-eyed Sharon lay in bed last night talking to Matt she lost anything resembling tolerance from me. Loud, used the words fuk & like nonstop and couldn't think of one interesting thing to say. Yeckkkkk

I hate when their heads get big and his is ready to explode.

Also, Sharon's features....she looks like those children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

I just can't stand these two at all.

Ahhh memories...

I remember when Sharon was a quiet, info. gatherer... I long for those days. :lol:

Josh owns a tiara? Gee garsh I'm shocked! I'm guessing he wears it whilst getting all that ass he was bragging about.

Sharon has nor will offer anything to this game other than a spot filler.

Archived