Sharon & Joshuah

DreamAngel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when they started this comp i really thought allison had it made. she had been studying those quotes from day 1. she had matched those quotes with each couple and what they meant and everything.

had josh and sharon not studied the quotes right before the comp... i think allison and ryan would have won... YIKES!

I really loathe and detest Josh. He brings out the worst of gay stereotypes. I have rarely seen anyone, man or woman, talk as much crap about people behind their backs as this pudgy, egotistical, self-absorbed, sycophantic putz.

The only thing that makes me happy is that if Alison leaves this week this useless mass of flabby flesh is gone next week (unless he wins PoV).

I don't know, I've seen gays on other reality shows and they are as dramatic as Joshuahhhha. No statistics yet on this subject, but I'm guessing that if straights get overly dramatic on tv reality shows it's safe to say the gay's will too. It's part of reality tv show composition.

Josh would make a great soul mate with Dustin from last year..... they are 2 peas from the same pod.

Oh, so true!!! They are both little divas. Call me naive but why do all the gay guys on BigBrother have to be worse than the snotty valley girls of the '80s?

GingerSnaps wrote:

I don't know, I've seen gays on other reality shows and they are as dramatic as Joshuahhhha. No statistics yet on this subject, but I'm guessing that if straights get overly dramatic on tv reality shows it's safe to say the gay's will too. It's part of reality tv show composition.

I agree with you completely.

I think that is the reason they are cast. If he was a nice unassuming guy he wouldn't be on a reality TV show. The same with the rest of this cast. This trash is exactly what they were looking for.

neil maybe was the polar opposite :lol:

:lol:

Archived