Sharon & Joshuah

DreamAngel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aint this a b***H the hg who got a second chance is screwing up the game

bb must have seen them studying this comp

meh, i guess Josh and Sharon would be my favorite remaining couple too. Meaning they will be leaving next week. Ugh.

They are getting into the digging up the dirt part of the gameplay though, which is fun, and with a house this unlikeable having Josh going off on people isn't such a bad thing!

Its finally getting a tinie tiny little bit interesting! I hope Josh bit*hes Allison to tears! She's getting backed into a corner.

:pixiedust:

How is it that dickwad did far worse last season and yet noone told him he had to stay away from jen? Maybe the producers learned from it? Who knows.

Still, I'm jumping for joy that Josh and Sharon won hoh!!! I'm definatly rooting for them. It has taken a few wks, but now that Alex/Amanda are gone I'm hoping to see josh/sharon & chelsia/james in the end. If the partner's are broken up then I'd like to see sharon and nat at the end.

I am so glad they got HoH, not my favorite team but I still like them. I cannot wait for Alli to go up on the block... I cannot even imagine the stories and such that she is going to come up with. Squirm loser squirm!

bb producers are lame

last year was worst and they stayed out of it

but josh is a punk thou

you got that right

he only goes after girls

try that mess with any of guys and they make him cry

lol non union writers

Archived