March 5 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:44 pm BBT: Matt just said to Ryan. Who do you think I should go with since it's all solo now. Stick with my partner or not??!!!???

3:52 pm BBT: Feeds return more talk of show ending May 3rd. Matt says we may be spilt up. (Alklison theory of 8 pics,... 30 blocks....) Ryan calls 4 Allison. byt she dosent come. Matt says if he gets HOH hes putin up James, James says he will do the same. Matt says he heard loud music(must of been working on HOH comp in BY) Matt thinks their spilt 2 singles after HOH comp. Chelsia says she thibnks this season will be short. She says "BB starts in June and ends in August." (LOL) Matt says yeah that right as he was "gasy guy with big nipples at bar." Chelsia says "thats Joe"

Matt says every1 can come with him 2 his friends wedding memorial day weekend in VegaS. Adam comes in in nice suit, all commit his suit, Matt talks about blackjack at "Rehab" in Vegas. Adam yells thru wall thats the "sic kest place 2 party in vegas." Adam says Dennis Rodman was their when he was their. Chelsia though he said "Madanna" Adam says "u ready?" Chelsia HEADA 4 szome Advil

Matt talks if we split up it would be unfair. Matt asks about what Allison Grodner said on opening night about winning couple and money

4:12 pm BBT - Chels/James/Matt/Adam all talking in the bedroom, they are talking about different crew members that they liked and about the mile high club and also about something where they had to tell a "Dirty Little Secret", something they videotaped for the show.

6:05PM BBT: Feeds have been back for about 30 mins now. Most of the HG are still a little shock. All but Matt. Matt, Ryan and Adam were outside and Matt said it will be Bro's till the end. He's all ready to move out of Natalies bed.

6:20PM BBT: Adam and Matt were whispering in one of the bedrooms. Matt says he made things right with Ryan and now maybe Matt, Adam, Ryan and James can be an alliance and get everyone else out of the house.

Natalie walks in and asks Matt if they can keep working together. Matt doesnt say anything and later when she hugs him he tells her to get off him.

6:30pm BBT

HG's are talking about the big shock tonight. They seem to be all like what is going on next. They are moving their stuff around. Chelsia said "Chelsia/James/Josh/Sharon" are the four big targets in this game cause they get along. Chelsia said we "f***** up". Chelsia walks out of the room. James is worried about not being on the block, but with all the shit that has happen in this house. Ryan walks into the room. Josh is going to the sauna and hot tub tonight.

Hgs will not sleep on this cursed bed. Matty says this is a whole new world. Natalie doesn't know what to do. Chelsia says this is so f***** up". Chelsia is like I was pissed at you two, now I look at you differently now. Matty said so did I because I was like you are gunning for us. Matty is happy the way things worked out. Josh said she made her own bed. It was a one sided in that relationship. (meaning Allison was the only person not liked)

HG's seeming are liking each other again, like this is a whole new game (yeah right). Natalie said where does it say in this house "til death do you part". Sharon goes on about how it started with her and where things are now. Chelsia and Natalie leave.

6:40pm BBT:

Natalie says she doesn't have a radar on her. Adam says you better make one. Matty says yeah, you don't have Matty to protect ya. (Natalie didn't seem to be impressed with the comment) Matty says it feels like the first day again, yet we just know more about each other again. Natalie said her family is in for the biggest surprise tonight. They are getting laundry back tonight (guess there will be loads to do). Natalie will still do matty's laundry and make the bed. (natalie don't do that shit girl).

Natalie said she feels bored. Ryan talks about the disaster alarm. They are saying maybe someone was coming back. (surprise to next week). Sharon is wondering why they would give her a picture of jacob and her. Ryan thinks maybe Jacob wanted Sharon to have this picture of them together. Chelsia said with all these emotions, I will sleep tonight. Natalie said she wont' be able to sleep. Sheila is doing dishes.

6:49pm BBT

James and Josh are in the sauna. James said Matty is saying all the boys are going to get together. James feels Sheila is an easy target this week. Josh said Matty is doing his typical matty attitude. They both seem to be in shock. Josh said he can handle staying here for another 3 weeks. Sharon is very talented person, sharon and him are still sleepin in the same bed, that won't change. Josh said he hates sucking up to people. James said "go fuck yourself to allison this morning". Josh says, she acted like she was winning a million dollars, than to turn around and be evicted 7-0, not even sheila giving her a sympathy vote. James said everyone is now making alliances and he will not get into that right now.

7:05pm BBT - James is worried about Chelsia in terms of her being a social butterful in the house. Matty is like it isn't your problem anymore. Matty says "Natalie can go do what she wants, it doesn't affect me anymore". Matty says "can't believe how things work out better than expected. He didn't want to see Ryan leave". Matty says "Adam you aren't a target anymore". Adam says "when she would say something wrong or do something it affected me and I had to fix things". Matty says he is going to talk to Ryan later. Matty says things are good, Ryan knows what is going on.

7:12pm BBT

Ryan says he thought he saw the last of this backyard. Adam says you thought you were done. Ryan says yeah, but I have been resirected from the dead. I am back now". Adam and Ryan are throughing the ball around. Adam says we need a new ball. Ryan said they need to blow this ball up. Adam is very hungry, but the excitement level is so high. Ryan said they turned our worlds upside down in here.

Natalie and Sheila in the bathroom

Sheila said she is happy, she will sleep but it will be hot. Sheila said sleepin with Adam was horrible. Adam was close to winning HOH. So maybe Adam can win this thing without me (yeah right). (feeds switch to the back yard again)

We had a flash of the HoH room. I was on quad and couldn't tells what it was.

James, Natalie, Josh and Sharon are in the HT while Adam, Matt and CHelsia are on the couches.

Ryan is getitng his HoH room. Everyone ohhh and ahhhing over pictures and everything.

Meanwhile... Josh and James are down stairs in the bedroom and Josh tells James that he knows he's going up. They discuss that there is no food left, just some canned soup, pork chops that are de-thawing. Sharon comes in and you can't hear a word she says. Josh says, "He's putting me on the block for sure."

Josh says he can't believe he (Ryan) won HoH. Sharon says, “I know he's gunning for us.” Josh agrees and adds, “For sure, without even a question.” Sharon says, “Our whole game plan is just completely” and Josh finishes the sentence for her, “fucked.” Josh says, “We just went from here to here in a matter of seconds.” Sharon says, “Yes.” Sharon asks him who he trust in the game now and Josh points to Sharon and Sharon says, “Really, really.” Josh asks her, “What? Do you trust more people?” Adam walks in and interrupts, after he walks out, Josh whispers that he trusts James and Chelsia, kind of. He says he feels like she's a little (he moves his hand back and forth to show wishy washy). James walks in and asks to borrow a shirt and the conversation stops again.

8:40PM BBT: Chelsia is in the HoH with Matt and Ryan. She is telling him and Matt that she wants to have an alliance with Matt, Ryan, Adam, James and her. She says that she knows that it's already in their heads. Ryan tells her he hasn't really thought about it and Matt tells her that her application is on the table.

All three agree that Josh and Sharon are stressed about eveything and Matt says, they were not really going after him it was because of Allison.

They're rehashing the eviction and Ryan can't even remember what he said. Chelsia is saying that Allison knew as soon as she found out that everyone would be voting either her or Ryan out that she was gone.

They're talking about Ryan and Matt going off on Allison today.

8:50PM BBT: Ryan, Matt and Chelsia are now trashing Allison in the HoH room. Chelsia said that Allison gave her a dress for the show and once she found out Chelsia was voting her out she took the dress back. Now they're trashing Allison reaction to the twist.

Matt moves to who he does and doesnt want to have oin his team in the food competition. We've moved on to Sheila and how she was holding Adam back.

9:44 BBT

HGs are almost all in kitchen discussing random things and eating dinner.

In general they are rehashing, chit-chatting and wondering about what is coming up.

Josh guesses Jenn is sitting on her house screaming excited because Ry stayed (**little does he know...***)

This is the most remarkably drama-free house right now. Earlier James and Chels were in the massage room talking about how they want to stick together but don't want to be a target. They shared a rather passionate kiss on the couch before going out to dinner, but that is the most drama we've seen.

Other than that nothing new.

Matt still treating Nat poorly (**he is SUCH a scumbag to her**) Nat is cooking dinner.

Josh and Sharon are trying to socialize with the bunch after their horrified earlier reaction.

Matt asks "how pissed ya think Allison is right now?" Questions from bunch: "Did anyone hug her?" Now they rehash the eviction moment. They are going over and over...and trashing Allison.

Discussion of siren. "in next few weeks" but then they heard it like two days later...Nat speculates that maybe they'll hear the siren again....everyone more or less dismisses this.

Back to Ali bashing. "she didn't know when to keep her mouth shut". Talking about the drama of the whole thing. Again discussion of how they didn't really hug her goodbye....

Josh "I always thought she had a crush on you <ryan>" ....

bash bash bash a bit more. :bash:

<**and at that I'm done...just didn't see a post for an hour wanted to do the update...but don't worry you aren't missing much...rehash rehash...self serving comments...rehash...abuse of ali..... matt uses nat....more self serving...more rehash... these people are soooooooooooo droll...... >

matt: "what if "America votes Alison back in" <if he knew how perilously close he was....>

josh "i'd commit suicide"

others (matt etc) "me too".

<***food for thought America...we DO have a vote...and as odious as Alison is.... it may be worth it to see Josh and Matt fall completely apart in front of our eyes.....>

10:05 BBT

Have to post one more thing...

Sheila and Adam having heart to heart in bedroom about the game and future of the game. She's discussing what has gone on. She is talking about how alliances are forming. Anticipates "true colors" of people coming out. Sheila seems to be putting out test balloons to see if she can trust him. They are having a pretty easy talk (**will be interesting to see if he goes and bashes her later).

She basically talks about how Ali wasn't cut out for game.

She expresses that she is scared because Ali was the only one she really trusted.

She says how Adam is good at making friends with guys.

Discussion of reading Bible...Adam has read several large swaths of various parts of OT and NT since in house. Wants to finish before he goes.

Impresses Sheila with what he's read. She wants to know if he "believes in Jesus Christ". He says no. Discussion of how they are both Catholic.

She leaves him alone to go out....

[it was an interesting conversation because they had a deeper conversation about game and life than they usually have]

Archived