March 2 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:party_smilie: Not just ANY Duran DUran....Hungry Like a Wolf.... now there is MY idea of a wake up call...

do do dooo do do dooo do do doooo do do dooooo do do do..... (920 BBT) then...of course... FotH.

9:25 BBT). Josh is telling Sharon in HoH he's retelling events of last night. He's explaining why Josh and Natalie were blessing the house etc. Then he's telling her about james and his sock with special juice in it <gag!>.... Sharon is like "WHAT?" Sharon is saying "oh my gosh...." Josh says he was pacing all night. Josh believes she [Ali?] will go to any lengths to get votes. Josh says this worry kept him up all night. He said he was afraid to sleep without the video. Sharon telling Josh that James said talked to her in private and that he doesnt want her to tell Josh "There's a secret alliance with matt nat ali ryan and that is part of the deal they made and it's going to be a 1-1 split." Sharon begs josh not to say anything to anyone that she told him. She doesn't want him getting "all freaked out." Josh "I'm just so tense". He wants to know why james would tell her that. They question the truth of it.... Josh is looking really pensive....

HoH (Josh and Sharon) 9:30 BBT

BB: It's time to get up HGs.

Josh and Sharon talking about whether Sheila and Alison have an alliance. Discussion over who to put up when matt/natt use POV.

Sharon "He made me pinky swear. But I can't not lie to you."

Josh "They cut this deal last week, didn't they?" [matt and natt with alli and ryan]

BB ANGRY VOICE : i said it's time to get up for the day!! <snarls practically>

Sharon "Please don't say anything. i don't need you snapping."

Josh "All i need is one vote because then it's ok... Next week James Chels HoH matt and nat vs sheila and adam on block... she [alli] fuckin has to go... I have her right where i need her.

BB : sharon! please put on your microphone!

SHARON: "Sorry. To josh: I just didnt' want you to go around all day thinking it was 2 zero when it could be 1-1 and we gotta be prepared with something to say...."

Josh "Does he seem worried." [dont know who "he" is...must be Ryan??]

Sharon "he Just seemed like holy.... shocked."

Josh "sheila and adam vs allison ryan on block. who's the strongest couple? Why would anyone vote for sheila and adam to go. Stupidest fucking game move ever. James and Chelsia are dangerous cuz tehy're stronger..."

Sharon "Thats why we have to trust them."

Josh "They cut a good deal [matt/nat] cuz we didn't even cut that good a deal and we weren't on block."

<tooth brushing...water is interfering with hearing what they are saying....sorry>

:furious3: still FotH 9:47 bbt Then it ends at 9:48...yay

9:50 bbt. Josh Shar and Chels in kitchen making breakfast.

Josh " I slept with the monitor on in case soemthing was going on. Waiting for the sirens. I'm so tense"

Chel "If soemthing happens they'll turn your monitor to a fireplace."

Discussing their food. Josh returns to talking about being up til 2ish pacing. [ed. Josh and Sharon are particularly tense this AM, if we set off loud noise in that room, I suspect they'd be like a room full of cats]....

<feed switches to bathroom> Sheila and Nat in Bathroom.

Nat recounting the holy water/prayer session she'd had with Josh last night to keep evil out of house.

Sheila "Evil is already in this house.

Nat "I know. We were saying "get evil out"....ya know the movie signs iwth Mel Gibson. WE put foil on our heads to protect us from this evil..."

Sheila "It blows my mind what people will do to keep in this house."

Nat starts to say something and we get FotH.

FotH is gone and we are back in kitchen with shar/josh and chels. 9:58 bbt.

Sharon and Josh discussing forbidden things in Bible.

No sex with animals.... you can't.... something about Dad's wife's sister.... Josh mentions abortion but says he doesn't think it says so directly..... conversation just stops.

Silence except for sounds of breakfast preparation.

Chels: "Now I understand why they only gave us plastic silverware...." [ed questions... suicide? murder?? just wondering...]

Sheila enters "Amazing what people will do to stay in this house". Begins to TOTALLY trash Allison.... how she's a hypocrite and is all upset about the make out session last week but she'll try to make out with chelsea....etc. etc...Sheila Ali goes " on and on and on...." [gee...Sheila...kinda like anyone ELSE you know????].... "she is pathetic.... she goes on and on about you guys making out in pool...then she goes on like this...and she wonders why people can't stand her...hellloooo....."

Sharon "isnt she still worried that her family is going to see her?"

Sheila "I didn't sign up for this. I think it's disgusting...but then she was making out with Chels."

Chels " Sheila...i agree with you. but you're in here talking shit about her.... but why dont you fucking say it to allison's face....that's fuckin bothering me..."

Sheila "fine. ill say it to her face."

Chels "Say it to her face. it bothers me. I don't play the game that way...."

Sheila goes to Bathroom and Nat is there prepping....

Sheila "She's out there wrking out. But she can come in here. Ill say it to her fucking face. Chelsea i can't believe chelsea is standing up for her.... i can't believe she's standing up for her.... "

Nat "yeah..." <noncommittal>

Sheila goes on about how they're all so young and it's ridiculous.... "She talks shit about all you guys.... i'm ready to vote her out.... " On and on and on goes Sheila.... same shit...different person....

<switch to HoH> Josh and Sharon

Josh "Chelsea seems like she's about to snap."

Sharon "it makes me nervous that she's going aroudn syaing she's been with girls before. here's what bothers me. that's like you coming to me and saying 'i cant stand mat' then me going out of my way to make out with matt." Sharon is going on about how bizarre it is that Chelsea made out with Allison but can't stand her...

They decide maybe to avoid Chelsea today.

Josh "if matt and nat vote to keep A/R that'd be so stupid."

Shar "Worst part. we have no power next week. we gotta hope we can trust the people we think we can trust."

Josh "omGOOOD! Why can't i evict this beast!"

Shar "Ali says to me the only people who were nice to me from beginning were you [shar] and sheila.... sheila is a hypocrite."

....watching monitor.

Sharon: "[referencing eralier convo with James....see wake up call talk]...why would he say that i cant tell you? we're partners..married...like one.... "

<editor's note...they are SOOOOOOOO bouncing around topic to topic...it's tough to keep up>

Just tuned in to Sheila and Ali fighting.

Ali saying she always wanted Jen and Ryan to spend time together!

Ali saying "This is why she had problems with her son blah blah blah"

Ali didn't sign up for THIS. That everyone making out is disgusting. Sheila points out Ali kisses Chelsia.

10:20 bbt

Josh and Sharon in HoH.....

Sharon "I want to trust Matt and Nat. But I don't know...she plays the dummy card but..."

Josh "We should put sheila vs. alison up there...."

Sharon "This is exactly waht we said we needed to do. we need to stick to it and just do it...."

Josh "We need two strong and one weak couple."

They decide not to talk bad about Ali to Chels just in case...

<<.... oh boy...i hear a fight in the background. Sheila and Ali.... i'm switching feeds>>

10:16 BBT

Fight between Sheila and Ali

"You're mad at me cuz i get along with Chelsea." (ali)

"You'll do anything to get votes" (sheila)

"Ali you supposedly bisexual..." (sheila)

sheila" bull...."

Ali : You'r starting shit on me this morning and its pathetic. no wonder you are struggling with your son. you dont listen to anyone else."

sh "i dont have to listen to your bullshit."

ali "i've made out with girls outside of the house...didnt want to do the thing in the pool" goes on about how part of the pool thing was because she was worried about upsetting ryans girlfriend.... ali says she respected jenn. sheila says she hasnt and has talked about going with ryan to sequester in hawaii with ryan?

sheila 'whatever alison. stay away from me.

ali "she's saying hsit about how i like have been disrepsectful to jen or something.

ry i can vouch that you havent been.

< and up in the HoH Sharon is recounting hte whole thing to Josh>

bback outside:

"That woman is not stable...period." (ali reference to sheila)

Sheila is in bathroom trying to defend her trashtalk of Ali to adam and nat....

Adam tells sheila she needs to keep calm in the house.

[editor note: sheila started this whole thing trashing alli from the start gate....]

Adam blowing nose and trying to be the voice of reason. *blink blink*

Sheila being all rightious. ( oh brother )

Ranting to Josh and whomever will listen.

Adam telling her they needed to be calm (earlier)

10:25 bbt.

Sorry last posting was so disjointed. A ton of stuff went down in a very short period of time. Now it's "spin time" in the house and both Ali and Sheila are trying to defend their position so I'm going to take a few seconds to see if I can summarize what happened with this fight....

1. About a half hour ago Sheila comes into the kitchen and says to Chelsea and Josh and Sharon that she is so sick of Alli being a hypocrite etc. and how she is so disgusting and lying and made out with Chelsea and will do anything to get a vote etc. etc. etc. About five minutes into the rant Chelsea has had enough and tells sheila to stop talking behind ali's back and to go tell her to her face instead. Sheila says "i will. i fuckin will".

2. Feeds on Josh and Sharon around 10 bbt in HoH discussing things but yelling is heard in background feeds. In the BY Sheila and Ali are having a blow out. Sheila accusing ali of being "disgusting" and a "hypocrite" because she made out all over the place with Chelsea but she was all grossed out by the naked pool soiree the other night. Ali says it's different and the pool thing is totally different and she talks about Ryan and how she didn't want to disrespect jen etc." To which Sheila contra's with evidence of how Ali has def. talked about wanting Ryan and has no respect for Jen.... Ali calls Sheila Pathetic.

3. In bathroom Sheila tries to defend herself for saying the stuff she did and Adam is telling her to keep calm. Adam goes out to the BY where he's blowing steam about how Sheila needs to shut up....

10:35AM BBT: Ryan now telling Allison she shouldn't have argued with Sheila. Allison claims she only defended herself. Ryan says, "Now we're fucked." Allison tells him, "She (Sheila) did that on purpose." Ryan says, "This shouldn't have gone on today. There should be no drama today. Now we are fucked. We are totally fucked."

Allison: "She did it on purpose. Think about it."

Ryan: "You shouldn't have said anything."

Allison: "You can't blame this on me again."

Ryan: "You just should never."

Alison: "Oh well, I don't know what to say. I just went in there to talk to her and she started screaming at me."

Allison tells Ryan he can't blame it all on her again and why can't Ryan put pressure on Adam. Ryan repeats over and over, "We're fuked." Allison saying Sheila started it and Chelsia got involved. Allison is defending her actions in house and says it's not for votes.

bbt 10:33

Oh lord... and now Sheila is in HoH telling her side to Josh and Sharon....

And in the Couch room.... Alli and Ryan

ry "we dont need drama today'

ali "i dont know what you want. "

ry " u shouldnt have said anything"

ali " whenever i do anything..."

ry "now we're fucked."

ali "u need to talk to balla...thats our only option"

ry "we're fucked. we're totally fucked"

alli "she did it on purpose.... you cant blame this all on me.... not again"

ry is frustrated. he says it shouldnt have been done until after the veto today....

Ry keeps saying over and over again "we're fucked".

alli "i dont knwo waht to say. I didnt say anything mean to her. i kissed chelsea third day i was here. i didnt do anything for votes" reiterates that sheila started it.

ry "we're screwed. this sux".

ry walks away.

10:36 BBT

Ali by herself in BR

heads to pink br

holding towel up with her teeth making mic scratchy

(notes these HG's don't seem as grossly sloppy as past HG's)

Sheila & Ali back to arguing...

Sharon now in on it. Telling Ali she DID say things she's claiming she didn't.

Sharon saying no one in house knows what assignin (sp) means) *please*

Sharon talking LOUD as usual.

Sharon says Ali's calling THEM liars. Ali denies it.

*admittedly Ali sounds more mature than Sharon who sounds 12*

10:45AM BBT: Allison went up to the HoH room to talk to Sheila. They're rehasing the bathroom argument and there ends up being a very heated argumrnt between Allisone and Sharon, Alii said she NEVER said "Assinine'" Alii getin very asngry that Alli lyin 2 her face. Alli tries not admitin tryinn 2 switch topic that Shelia shold win money. Sharon tries 2 get the truth out f her again josh,Shelia & Chelsi N ENTER, Josh/Chelsia in HOHBR, Shelia listens 2 Alli/Sharon arugment. Alii keeps saying "i dont care i dont care!" (How many times can she say this durin her time in house errr!)

Ali gives James & Chel props for being game consistant.

Ali says she's ok with kissing Chelsia but it's wrong to get involved with a pool full of kissing people.

Chelsia talking to Josh in bathroom.

Josh says they'll be fine.

LOUD arguing in other room.

Chel says she doesn't know about Sheila.

Shelia brings stuff out that Alli said about her son, Alli changes her story(quicker then the daily news). Alli just said Chelsia been her ONLY friend since beginning, which angers Shelia. Alli says Shelia started fight.(dint Alli come up 2 Shelia and start it.) Shelia says Alli been throwin her under the bus since gettin off block. Alli says "Ive never said nothing bad about u, im truly sorry i never did what so ever." Shelia says she 2 sided saying 1 thing and doing it a second later. Alli says she only kissed James.

Alli says "ive never ever judged some1" (last night she said she judged James actions from Day 1) Shelia sys "u do judge ppl." Allison says "me & Chelsia have just jelled well since begging." Alli says she only kissed James & Chelsia. Shelia says Alli wants 2 keep the fight going, Alli says no Ryan wanted 2 protect this. Ryan ells Alli "cut it out" Ryan enters, Shelia leaves. Shelia & Ryan hug. Ryan tells Alli "to cut it out" they all leave HOH room. Alli wants 2 talk 2 Shelia in private.

All four feeds on fight.

Ali says Chelsia is who she hangs around because she's like her friends from back home.

Sheila says she doesn't tell Ali stuff because Ali yells at her & puts her down.

<10:38 bbt> all feeds on a dressing Alison.

<10: 41 bbt> Ali in bathing suit and towel wanders through empty bb house. Dead silence in house. Ali goes to storage room. And out... Ry runs into her in LR. whispers to her "you ahve to make peace"

ali: "what about your part in this. you told me to go talk to her...she screamed at me on purpose"

ry "you need to make things better with her. its our only fucking chance do you realize taht. you have to be nice whether you want to or not... you have to..."

Ali goes up to HoH and asks sheila to talk in private.

Sheila doesnt want to.

Ali rehashes what she said about kissing Chels.

Sheila tries to throw her words in her face.

Sharon " You said straight up. You said we will not take sheila to the end because that would be assinine".... <looks like sharon is taking sides with Sheila against Ali.>, Says she heard Ali lie about what she said about Sheila...Sharon says she is upset because she thinks Ali called her a liar. Ali says "no i didnt". Now she's trying to defend herself about what she said in the house saying that she'd said sheila should get the money because of the single mother thing. she doesnt recall saying that she would never keep sheila....

sheila "i'm just saying that's how i felt..." <reiterates the whole thing about the pool make out thing>

Ali defends herself about why its ok to kiss chelsea and how it's different from a random orgy of kissing in the pool.

Vicious arguing between the two in teh HoH.

Chelsea is whispering with Josh in HoH Br about whole thing.

I can't hear what they are saying entirely....Chels is sick of sheila. Josh thinks this is good for their alliance because the others are gunning for each other. Chels "do you want james and i to talk to Natalie...??" Chelsea is left along in HoH br. Not making a move to follow James out. James returns.

Chelsea is clearly annoyed with Sheila "she brought her kid into this game. we didn't".

outside hoh br

Alli seems to accuse sheila of being on the attack for no reason.

It's back to Chelsea in the discussion.

Sheila tries to pull Josh into the fight. Josh and Sharon are in the HoH bed and they are observing from the bed. Trying to stay out of it.

Sheila back to talking about how ali is putting her down ever since she got off the block. she "knows what the truth is". Accuses ali of calling her a liar to others. Both accuse each other of lying.

Alli "there isn't one person in this game who hasnt lied" "i dont know why you feel that way [that ali is attacking her]" Ali goes on saying it isnt logical to say that she would purposely make sheila feel bad. "you're misreading me."

Sheila "i'm telling you. i read characters well. you're sending mixed messages"

<brief switch to BY where chels is saying why she left the HoH room.... then back to sheila>

Sheila "sometimes you act like a prude... a prudish person....but then..."

Ali "I'm not a prude. but i dont get into a pool and kiss 20 people...it's not me...i'm a one on one person.... it's not something i wanted to do... i never ever judged people out there...i just didnt want to be a part of it."

Sheila "you didn't?"

Ali "as far as what you're saying as its the same to kiss 20 as one i dont agree. chelsea is the type of girl who's like...i gel with... i gel with everyone..apparently everyone hates me.... but....it's not a big deal that i kissed chels not awkward...but if i kissed sharon or alex or anyone else it would have been awkward...." She wants to know "how do you want me to act in my last few days in the house. I'm attacked by you..."

sheila accuses ali of keeping it going and says she didn't attack her [like hells she didn't??--chip]...

ry enters...

Sheila "i'm not going to be tag teamed"

ry "i'm not tag teaming". Ry and Sheila hug..{.but it's not really a hug hug}

Ali moves downstairs....

11:00 BBT

Kitchen Matt and Ali and others in kitchen. Matt asks where his "wife" is..."she up in the HoH?"

Alli "no she's laying out"

Matt "good girl she is. she's like a good dog. stays out of it. Just like i told her to."

<GAG!!!!!>

11:05 bbt:

And over breakfast the drama continues.... Sheila talking to ryan about Ali and his lack of luck having her as a partner. And now Sheila is defending her actions to Ryan justifying why she would wake up and go after Ali first thing.

[note and this is my last note cuz i've got things to do...but I really think one of two things are going on here. Either Sheila planned this attack brilliant calculation to ensure that ali will go home instead of her after pov is used... or she is totally gone mentally and really doesn't realize that she started this fight the second she opened her mouth when she got up....]

11:10pm BBT - allison and shelia talkin in kitchen and shelia calling her out on how allison talked shit about everyone when the house was having the makeout session in the pool and then last night she was making out with james and chelsia last night.

allison is saying that shelia took things the wrong way and that she is not a prude and that she was not doing it to get votes or make people like her

shelia apologizes for taking things the wrong way, but that is what she thought

11:17pm - josh comes out ofdiary room and says veto is in 30 minutes

(note: james made a point to shelia to quit telling the whole house, just go to the person)

11:22am BBT - Sharon and Josh in HOH and Sharon is going off about someone, alli?, saying she is going to pull ryan aside and let him know that she does not appreciate him calling her a liar and how she is sick of her (ali?) saying she doesn't remember saying stuff.... sharon says she just wants to strangle her sometimes

11:25 -sheila gets called to the diary room

11:30AM BBT: Matt, Adam and James were outside and Matt tells them that Chelsia wants to vote out Alison and Ryan. Matt thinks there is going to be a lot of drama in the next two days and he's going to just keep him mouth closed.

11:40AM BBT: Allison and Natalie are in the bathroom getting ready for the PoV meeting. Allison is bitching about Ryan and saying she feels like she can't be herself around him. Natalie tells her she has the same issue with Matt because he thinks she talks too much. She says, "At least I talk about cool stuff, the guys only talk about sex and farts. I'm going to be myself no matter what other people think. That's why they cast me." Allison tells her that's how she feels and when she compliments people it's genuine and Natalie tells her she believes her.

Archived