March 1 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

8:30pm BBT -- Just tuned in & saw no one was posting, thought I'd lend a hand....James went to Sharon in HOH rm & told her that he just found out that Matt/Nat is voting to keep Ali/Ryan. He told Sharon, it'll be a split house, so it'll go to HOH. Sharon asked if she could tell Josh. James asked her to keep it between the two of them & she agreed. (*Don't know why*) For some reason, all boys look like they're wearing eye makeup & lip gloss. Sorry, I tuned in late, maybe someone else caught what's going on there.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:35pm BBT -- Ryan/Ali talking & Ryan seems pissed. He's asking why Ali was talking about setting up Matt w/ her friends when Nat was right there. He says, 'you know how she feels about him, so there's no reason to do that.' She's telling him that she knows ppl are intmidated by her & that's why she's a target. She says to Ryan, I know you don't believe that since you're rolling your eyes. He says, well I know they don't like you for one reason or another. She's promising him that she won't talk to anyone about game anymore. Ryan's bringing up all the shit she's been talking to everyone & telling her to basically knock it off. She's saying, I've not talked shit about anyone behind their back (*oh brother!*)

Ryan/Matt in BY -- Ryan says he talked to James & he thinks James is open minded about everything. Ryan says he'd rather see Sheila go up than James/Chelsia. Matt says, good, that'll probably be the way it goes.

Ryan telling Matt that he just told Allison to just shut the F*** up! Matt says good, he told her that too, even if Josh yells at her in front of everyone, she should just shut up.

Ryan said he let it go for too long because he didn't know what she'd been saying behind his back, but now he's told her just not to talk game at all & just let him handle everything. (*Is it me or do all these guys want the girls to play dead while THEY play the game*)

8:50pm BBT - Not much going on...Ryan/Matt working out in BY -- Sharon in hammock watching. James/Chelsia laying in the couch/bed chatting, Allison in same room getting changed. (*My feeds are weird, can hear all four feeds, so hard to hear anything*)

James/Chelsia have put something on their teeth (*whitener?*) They're talking w/out moving their lips and sucking in their saliva. Allison now in other couch/bed. She's chatting w/ J&C

Nat/Josh/Sheila in HOH room talking about Josh's previous convo w/ Allison. Nat says she told Ali, why are you talking to Josh..if someone called me names, I wouldn't want to talk to them (*has she met Matt?*)

Ali told Sheila the reason Josh will put Sheila on the block is because he can manipulate her (Sheila's) vote. Sheila can't believe why she would think that. Of course Josh says that's ridiculous.

(*gotta run -- anyone out there to take over??*)

Archived