Tuesday, February 26th Cbs Tv Show

uvp

lol put gun down

Had a neighbor lady over who only watches BB, she has no computer, no cable, so no 24/7 or BBAD. I could not believe that when the commercial break came after CBS showed all the Amanda/Allison drama of fainting and swellin up, I turned to find my neighbor crying, saying, "I hope they don't die". This is awful,, OMG! I was thinking, should I bust her bubble or let her live in the fantasy world. Wanted so bad to tell her about what went on after their return...but I hate to see wasted tears....

Giggled my a$$ off instead and passed the kleenex.........

if it happpens again its be her own fault for not eating slop

her voice is worst then both jess and hollly combine because she just wont shut up

Had a neighbor lady over who only watches BB, she has no computer, no cable, so no 24/7 or BBAD. I could not believe that when the commercial break came after CBS showed all the Amanda/Allison drama of fainting and swellin up, I turned to find my neighbor crying, saying, "I hope they don't die". This is awful,, OMG! I was thinking, should I bust her bubble or let her live in the fantasy world. Wanted so bad to tell her about what went on after their return...but I hate to see wasted tears....

Giggled my a$$ off instead and passed the kleenex.........

I knew what happened and I still got teary eyed when I saw Amanda on the floor like that. It was scary to watch! I hope it doesn't happen again.

I knew what happened and I still got teary eyed when I saw Amanda on the floor like that.

Me too. It was scary. Not seeing Allison, but hearing her speech get worse and worse as her tongue/throat swelled. And then Amanda, having seizures and the nurse trying to force whatever that medicine was down her throat, and her snapping out of it not remembering what had happened. No wonder James was so shaken up after it. He really snapped into action while the other HGs were in shock. Im not a fan of Amanda or Allison but they both scared me good.

To answer your question ismartypants........Is there any real meaning to that contraption in the little piggy cage with the four colours or is James really over thinking this whole game?

James is over thinking this. The colors they use are red, yellow, green and blue. These are primary colors. If they used teal, purple, pink and lime green. I would believe it was a clue.

Did anyone else notice the Hudson River Virus that was mentioned in Tuesday's POV competition is a direct reference to Jericho, another CBS show?

I am a huge fan of both shows. Last night was a concert I had to attend and couldn't see either Tuesday airing. I watched both recorded programs (and tonight's BB9 as well) and knew right away that it was a Jericho reference.

Also, the POV competition had thousands of peanuts. Any fan of Jericho knows that "Nuts" and peanuts in particular are a huge Jericho reference. Twice in one airing can't be a coincidence.

(For those that aren't Jericho fans: CBS was sent tons and tons of peanuts in an effort to save the Jericho program after one of the characters uttered the word "Nuts" in the season finale. Fans decided that the best way to show their desire for another season was to send a pound of nuts to CBS and before long they had pallets and pallets arriving.)

Thanks for the clarification BB Love. I did realize it was a Jerico reference, cause they mentioned that somehow to the viewers last night but did not realize the correlation with the nuts. Does Powerlines fit into the theme too?

CBS seems desperate for tie-ins...Didnt they use to give cars and stuff in the earlier seasons of Big Brother? Then I think they gave Ivette a pairs of Vespa Scooter's and even a couple guests had to endure Talledega Nights as a prize. But now, it looks like they are are grasping with vague references to their own shows....

How Sad :(

Jericho is about a town that was spared in a massive terrorist attack in the US.

This season's main threat to the town isn't the nuclear attacks anymore, but a virus that is spreading towards the town... the Hudson River Virus.

The Hudson Virus thing was just, as someone said, a shameless plug for the upcoming Jerico...unless they are planning on....the exciting Wednesday twist....(drum roll)...nuking the BB House.

Archived