Episode 5: "he's A Ball Of God!"

wolfrider

03/06 Survivor: Micronesia -- Fans vs. Favorites

Episode 5 : "He's a Ball of God!"
RC: - something with a long name :

Exhile:
- (Someone to Exile) - Johnathan (Removed)
Camp Switch :Tracy / ami

IC: - Cat & Mouse : Favs

Boot: Ami

After an epic battle between tribes of Fans and Favorites, the tribes are finally mixed up. Will old tribal lines stick, or will former enemies now try to work together? At the reward challenge, several players are hurt and an injury threatens to take one castaway out of the game. Also, one woman catches a shark that provides a feast for her tribe. At tribal council, one person is voted out of the game. Jeff Probst is the host.

Episode 5 : "He's a Ball of Goo!"
RC: - something with a long name : Build it up n Break it down

Exhile:
- (Someone to Exile) -
Camp Switch : Chet, Joel, Tracy and Erik goes to Malakal /Jonathan, Eliza, James and Parvati goes to Airai

IC: - Cat & Mouse : Airai

Boot: Johnathan (Removed), Tracy or Chet (voted out)

So Jonathan is totally removed from the game because of the injury shown in the previews?? Is Kathleen another week then?

Also- any thoughts as to which woman catches the shark?

After an epic battle between tribes of Fans and Favorites, the tribes are finally mixed up. Will old tribal lines stick, or will former enemies now try to work together? At the reward challenge, several players are hurt and an injury threatens to take one castaway out of the game. Also, one woman catches a shark that provides a feast for her tribe. At tribal council, one person is voted out of the game. Jeff Probst is the host.

Episode 5 : "He's a Ball of Goo!"
Camp Switch : Chet, Joel, Tracy and Erik goes to Malakal /Jonathan, Eliza, James and Parvati goes to Airai

RC: Build it up n Break it down : Malakal ?

Exhile: (Someone to Exile) Kathy / Chet ( Think chet cause is rumored he gets coral reef injury on foot . Might be walking across the low tide to get idol clues , n hurts himself I believe Malakal could win n Idol holder still on tribe who would he send the ball of goo , just thought here. )

IC: - Cat & Mouse : Airai

Boot: Tracy or Chet ( I believe Chet ask to be voted out this episode?)
( Okay all this is just guess , i will be off line most this week so had to guess fast to get at least this much for you all , lets see how i do with only first clues.)

Wolfrider is moving this week, so she may not be on before the early cut off (for those of us doing picks on Fantasy survivor), and maybe not until before Ep 5, I don't know. So if anyone wants to share their speculations, I'm sure wolfrider wouldn't mind. As she always emphasizes, these are just her guesses based on early hints and are not 100% (as we saw last week with Mikey and not Tracy going home, lol).

That was initially. Notice in wolfrider's subsequent posts that she omitted the part about Jonathan. He may stay on at least through this episode.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Castaways Mix it Up

Writing by Jennifer_Brown on Monday, 3 March, 2008 at 9:55 am

survivor-micronesia-logo.jpg

They

I think the women who catches the shark is Amanda. At first I thought it was Parvati, but if these spoilers are correct in which people change tribes, it can't be her. The commercial I saw has Ozzy talking about the shark and shows Erik holding it. Assuming the spoilers are correct, that means it would have to be Ami, Amanda, Cirie, or Tracy. Does anyone really see Cirie wrestling a 4 foot shark?! I sure don't. I don't really see Tracy doing it either. That leaves Ami or Amanda. I saw another commercial with a woman carrying the shark. They didn't show her face, but she was built more like Amanda than Ami.

Amanda catches the shark, joel is the boot, and no one removed from the game this episode for medical reasons.

still unsure of the RC winner........

So the big ball of goo is Chet! :lol:

OK so they killed the Roster - don't they realize that the hen's will stop laying eggs now with the roster gone??? They should have eaten a hen first so they could still have eggs for a while - silly survivors.

(Have to admit I didn't catch this at first until I watched it a second time with my family & my dad started screaming at the TV DON'T KILL THE ROSTER!!)

I thought I had heard they had 2 roosters ? maybe not...

If they DID only have ONE... what a bunch of dumb clucks :blink:

(didn't Chet say he 'knew' about chickens? .... if so, how come he didn't stop them... DUH?)

If I am not mistaken - from the days of gathering eggs at my aunt's farm - a chicken will continue to lay eggs whether a rooster is around or not. They just are not fertilized eggs so they will never become a chicken .

They should still have 1-3 eggs per hen per day.

Archived