Gross "Food Factor" style food comp

Guest gosarah

Guest gosarah

Anyone see the food comp, or hear about it? The hg's were in pairs and had to eat gross stuff that rhymed with good stuff in order to eat certain food categories, ie breads/cereal, meat, etc. Of course Jannelle and Beau won breads and cereal for the house and Kaysar and Mike won sweets (I think), but most did NOT win food for the house. BUT instead of congratulating the ones who did win food, they are cheering on Eric because he volunteered to do the bonus round with Mike after pushing Jannelle out of the way! He is such a pompous _ss!!!!

Janelle screwed up though and said Egg Salad Sardines before she was even supposed to know what was in it, then Eric told her to keep quiet as they 'werent supposed to know'

Seems they knew all along what was in them and had to act their way through it.

Makes you wonder what else is scripted.

Poi...

Poi -- A bland whitish to purplish paste made from the root of the taro... Taro -- a plant that has one large leaf, shaped like an elephant ear, per stem. It grows in wet soils, and produces a potato-like root. The root can be made into poi or a sweet purple bread, or boiled, fried, or baked. The leaves are also edible, and can be prepared in a manner similar to spinach; in fact, taro is often called "Hawaiian spinach."

I've been reading the live updates through the forum! the Food Competition seems to be late, is anyone out there with a livefeed seeing any different?
they are waiting for it to start all the comp are almost always late unless live.......but i am just watching them sitting around and waiting......you can also check live feed updates to know the latest news. :wink:

Howie and James up... Had Ice Cream Sundae's... Got Ice clam sundaes... Clams, hot fudge, whipped cream, and cherries... If they won they got drinks... Didn't do it...

Next up Janelle and Beau... Pepper only pizza... Madigascar pepper... Won bread and cereal...

Next up Michael and Kaysar... Tuna Melt sandwiches... Tuna malt... Tuna, Ice cream, and Malt... Blended... Sweets and sancks... Won with best time every of 8 seconds...

April and Rachel... Sauerkraut cream pie... For Diary... Sauerkraut and whipped cream... Didn't make it...

Maggie and Jenny... For Meats... Chocolate Snake... Won... With Jenny eating the eel and Maggie eating the chocolate...

Ivette and Sarah... For Fruit and Veggies... Turkey Pot Pie... Turkey, veggies, and Poi... Not done...

Michael and Eric... For Beer and Wine... Egg Salad Sandwiches... Egg Salad Sardines... egg salad and sardines on bread... Won with Eric eating most of Michael's sandwich...

Sure thing... Anytime... That's why I love doing the live feed updates... So folks know what's going on that can't get the feeds... :D

Makes you wonder what else is scripted

If you're old enough to have seen Real World, Hawaii, then you might remember a girl named Amaya. I saw her on a Bravo expose' about reality tv and how it bites. She said flat out that a lot of what they do isn't real - it's scripted and pointed out that there are script writers in the credits of the show.

I also remember Morty telling us in season 4 about how they made Jun and Ally redo over and over a take showing them being excited about a blimp ride they'd won. When I saw the clip on the show it was obvious that they were faking it, but I don't think I would have picked that up had Morty not told us.

Makes you wonder what else is scripted

If you're old enough to have seen Real World, Hawaii, then you might remember a girl named Amaya. I saw her on a Bravo expose' about reality tv and how it bites. She said flat out that a lot of what they do isn't real - it's scripted and pointed out that there are script writers in the credits of the show.

I also remember Morty telling us in season 4 about how they made Jun and Ally redo over and over a take showing them being excited about a blimp ride they'd won. When I saw the clip on the show it was obvious that they were faking it, but I don't think I would have picked that up had Morty not told us.

Good to know.. I do remember reading something about that blimp ride. Amazing why no-one seems to bothered by this obvious mistake on janelle's part.

There be LOTS of takes and retakes on BB with the HG's.

Poi is GOOD!

Hope they passed out Altoids & Lysol after they were done!(holds nose) :otay

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name