Steve Guttenberg And Anna Trebunskaya

Dade

01.jpg

Steve Guttenberg

PROFESSION:

Movie star

BACKGROUND:

Actor Steve Guttenberg has starred in blockbusters such as Police Academy, Three Men And A Baby, Short Circuit and Cocoon, as well as such acclaimed dramatic hits as Diner and The Boys From Brazil. Guttenberg has starred in a dozen films, each of which earned in excess of $100,000,000 at the American box office. His television credits include one of the highest-rated telefilms of all time, The Day After. Guttenberg runs The Guttenhouse Project, which houses selected children who are phased out of foster care programs.

PARTNER:

Anna Trebunskaya

01.jpg

Anna Trebunskaya

ACHIEVEMENTS:

International Grand Ball Champion

U.K. Championships

International Grand Ball Champion

2004 USA Rising Star Latin Champion

2003 Blackpool Rising Star Latin Finalist

1998 USA Amateur Youth Standard (Ballroom) Champion

CELEBRITY PARTNER:

Steve Guttenberg

STATS:

Style: Latin

Nationality: Russian

Based in:San Jose, California

Professional Partner: Pavlo Barsuk

BACKGROUND:

Anna began dancing at the age of six in her native Russia -- her parents owned a dance studio, so it was only natural that Anna took to dancing from an early age. At the age of seven Anna entered her first competition, which she won, and she has been winning titles (first amateur and now professional) ever since.

Anna moved to the U.S. with her parents in 1998 when she was 17-years old. Both her mother and father were professional Ballroom dancers, and her mother still makes her costumes today.

ABC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It really was a close one between Adam and Steve. I thought that overall Steve was a little better. At least so far this year they are not keeping the worst ones and the voters seem to be pretty fair.

so far.

I have had a crush on Steve since forever, I am his age. After seeing his recent appearance on TV, I am completely impressed with his ambition, talent, longevity, (still handsome), intelligence and now his upbeat personna and history of community service.

I know will do well on his next venture. Good luck to him, and I am looking forward to hearing more about him, as well as continuing to watch the rest of the dance competition.

Archived