Thursday, February 21st

CeCiMom

I was a little surprised Chelsia would want to backdoor amanda, as that means backdooring Alex...which means pissing off Matt. And she needs to remember that the pawn ALWAYS goes.

I tuned in for a few minutes last night and thought I heard Sharon trying to convince Josh to volunteer them as pawns.

Its one thing to be put in there as a pawn and a totally different thing when you volunteer. Just ask Dustin.

If this goes through we get yet another bone-headed move within 3 weeks of the season beginning.

lol i thought sharon said she watch bb

sharon imho most be a bb mole'

Why do they need to put up a pawn?? I don't get it. So what if they have a better chance of winning POV. The worst that could happen is one of them wins and comes off... and then they are forced to put someone up as a pawn. But, why do it if you don't have too... pawns go home more often than they don't.

These people are all just idiots. James and Chelsia are talking about putting up Matt/Natalie even though they promised both of them that they wouldn't do that. They admitted that if they did that and Matt/Natalie won HOH next week then they would nominate James/Chelsia. Josh then tells them that it would be okay because they have the numbers to save them.

How exactly would that work? If Amanda/Alex are gone and Matt/Natalie are HOH ... there are only FOUR couples left ... with two being nominated. IF Matt/Natalie nominated James/Chelsia and then put either Sheila or Allison up along with them .... chances are they will end up with a tie that Matt/Natalie have to break. My guess would be that Matt/Natalie would get rid of James/Chelsia because they blatantly lied to them. Not a smart move, if you ask me.

These people really aren't thinking are they? I think that if James/Chelsia want to ensure that either Matt/Natalie or Alex/Amanda goes home this week then they would have to nominate them together to eliminate the possibility that Matt/Natalie would play, win and use the POV -- which would mean that James/Chelsia would have to put another from their group on the block.

However, sometimes you have to weigh the costs/benefits of a plan. It might be best for them in the LONG run to keep Matt/Natalie off the block and not make them mad right now. Then decide what they have to do after the POV players are picked, the game is played and the winner announced. Then decide how they want to continue. I think that they are going to have to split up Sheila and Allison and one of those couples will need to go home.

I think their best bet would be to nominate Alex/Amanda and Adam/Sheila. They have a 2 out of 3 shot that Matt/Natalie will not play for POV. If Matt/Natalie sit on the sidelines during the POV and Alex/Amanda win POV you have an alternative without making anyone else upset in the house .... you nominate Matt/Natalie with the intention that they would go home this week. On the off chance that Matt/Natalie do win POV and win it .... there is a very good chance that they will use it on Alex/Amanda. At that point they could nominate Ryan/Allison and let the house decide which of the two of them will go home.

That way they still keep Matt/Natalie in their good graces, they still have Josh/Sharon and most likely they will have whatever couple remains as well. I would use the whole "fake lesbian couple" scenario as my reason for nominating them together and just say that they couldn't be 100 percent sure that they weren't a real couple outside of the house and the policy of the house has been to eliminate the pre-existing couples.

I know BB doesn't give them a lot of time to think about these things.... but if they hadn't gotten completely plastered last night they could have come up with a gameplan on what to do and how to keep their best interests intact even AFTER the POV ceremony.

Chelseia said during the big fight that if she and James got HOH amanda was going up and that she was most definately going after her, so we will see, I see no reason for the back door, and what is up with Sharon thinkin about a pawn situation?? Has she really watched BB? For some reason I only got maybe the last hr of the after dark dvr'd, I think it was full or something, the Dvr does not hold as much as I think it sould, damnit, oh well, what I did see was boring,lol

I was not surprised at all how they jumped around with glee over that rita party, alcohol really seems to mean a lot to these people, and BB really never gives them enough, say like they would drink if they were on the outside, I think from hearing Natalies most emabrrassing moment story that alcohol is their drug of choice in there, they would rather have booze than a hot shower probably, cept Sheila,lol

washing panties in the kitchen sink

Archived