Jem

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Head of Household Diary

Week 2: James and Chelsia

James

Well Hello Kiddies,

This is Crazy James giving you the scoop from the Big Brother 9 Hell House. So were do I start, Everyone seems to be a someone I would hate to hangout with in real life than in the house. Hey I guess you can't choose the people they cast for this show but what are you gonna do. I rather have inflamed hemroids than eat dinner with these guys. On a side note me and Chelsia have been getting busy, and by busy I mean that she won't even do anything because of her promise she made to her dad. I think I actually might like this girl alot so I guess if I stay longer than next week you will see a blossoming relationship of friends. I seriously can't spell out how shi**y some of my housemates truly are. Either they are overly cocky or have ego issues. Some nights I can't even sleep knowing these people are in the same house as me. In all honesty no one left the emotions at the door and that sucks because they get caught up in morals, religious views, and back-ass political nonsense. I can't wait to vote just so it cancels out their opinions.

I miss BAR 107. I miss Monday Funday in Venice Beach. I miss HEMBROUGH, chris I love you man. I miss Team Chug. I miss my mom, I miss my sister.

I & I Survive...rasta vibes.

-Crazy James

Chelsia

HELLO THERE!!!!!!!!

first off i just want to say that this house is frickin CRAZY!!!! Im really having fun, but sometimes I would really just love to tear these people apart..... everyone in this house really does have good qualities.... James and I are just digging deep to find them. I do not trust ANYONE in this house. the couple thing sucks because Im in a place where I have to trust James. speaking of him.... he really is a wonderful person and I find myself caring about him more and more everyday. and dont worry dad.... I will not have sex in the BB house :)

HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!! Im sorry I missed you birthday!!! dont worry.... Ill get you a nice Harley shirt when I get out of the house:) I love you soooooo much and want to say thank you for everything you are doing for me! I hope Im making you proud!!

MAMACEETA!!! I miss you tons!!!!! thank you for everything you and dad are doing for me right now, it really means the world to me. its so hard not talking to you! please take care of pugsley!!! i miss my baby girl!!!!

CHADLEY!!! BROTHER!!!!! I miss you! this is so crazy... I have no idea if your staying at my place right now... if you are.... keep it clean, and stay off my roomie :) I love you so much! thanx for being the best brother ever!!!

Kacy~ I love you girl!

Alysia~ I miss my Tuesday night friend!! I love you and hope the job hunting is going well!!!

Stacy~ I am sooooo sorry i missed your bday!!! all of this was going on and I just could not say anything, I love you!!!!

Jenny~ thank you for taking care of the house and helping me out! i love you girl!

Mulligans crew~ I am soooo sorry for up and leaving you, thank you all and i hope you understand that I had to jump on this once in a life time chance.

to ALL of my FAMILY and FRIENDS (you know who you are) I love you all sooo much and thanx for always being behind me!!

to the fans who love or hate me.... thanx for your support!

I wish I had more time to talk shit about these people, but I need to get back to saying it to their faces :)

~Chelsia

Click picture for HoH Pictures

gallery_thumbnail_120.jpg

Well let's all give Chelsia a big pat on the back for not having sex in the BB house. :wacko:

I wonder Chelsia if your father is proud of the mean nasty things you have said about others. So proud.

James you do seem to have more of a heart. Hoping when you get out of the house you will laser off the tattoos and do something good with your life.

Weird Blogs

Bueno!

Hell with Pretty Faces

What's up Big Brother Fans!!! We want to start off by saying how much we miss the outside world and we are glad to share our experience with all of you. As you all know there is always drama brewing in this house; everyday is a challenge to survive. Sharon and I have a specific strategy every single day; Sharon is everyone's best friend and Joshuah is in charge of putting everyone in their place. Sharon does the underground work and Joshuah verbally attacks. We do have a strong alliance with James and Chelsia and hopefully that will take us to the end. Currently, our focus is getting Allison and Ryan out of the house this week. Allison has been manipulating, backstabbing, lying, and deceiving her way throughout the game. If she doesn't leave this week, Joshuah is going to destroy this house.

Sharon

To all the fans of Sharon!!! I want to first and foremost thank God for getting me on this show. To mom and dad, thank you for everything that you have done and are doing while I am away. Thank you mom for sending out the blanket and pictures. It has really helped me get through this game. I miss talking to you every morning before I leave to go to work. I can't wait to see you at the finale. Gordon, I know you are watching the show and still in shock I am here. I hope you are having a good time with the boys and M. I can't wait to hear all the funny things I have missed while I have been away. Sharlene, where do I begin, I really miss your laughter and you attitude. It has really been hard not seeing you everyday. I would never think I would miss you as much as I have these past couple of weeks. I hope you are being nice to T while I am away. Grant, well I hope you are doing good in school. I bet you are keeping mom and dad on their toes. I MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL MORE!

To my friends, it has been so hard not hanging out with my "wittle friends". I know we will have a lot to talk about when I get back. I can't wait to hear all the latest drama.

To R & P, thank you so much for taking care of Carolina and Willey for me while I am gone. I don't know what I would do without you.

Kristie, it was so hard not telling you all that was going on with me. We will definently get together when I get off the show.

To everyone else, I miss and love you all! I can't wait to hang out when the show is over and Joshuah and I have won the whole game.

LOVE YOU MORE, MOST, NO MATTER WHAT!

Joshuah

To all the Family, Friends, & Fans of Joshuah!!! OMG!!! Where do I start? I want to begin by saying Happy Birthday MOM, you look smoking hot for 50 and have been an AMAZING mother! I cant tell you how much I miss my Mom, Dad, Sister, & Family. I have wanted to break down so many times in this insane asylum, but you have given me the strength to persevere. I could not ask for a better family, and I love each and every one of you so much! To all my friends, especially Todd, just know I will be home soon and cant wait to catch up on all of the real life drama I am missing over about 1,000 margaritas. To my Co-Workers, I am so sorry for all of the work you are having to do for me while I am away, trust me I will owe you big time when I come back from war. I miss you so much, and think about you daily. I will buy you all the buffalo wings and beer you want when I get out of this prison! I also wanted to let everyone know that I have lost over 10lbs and only have another 10 to go. Most importantly I want to thank all of the the fans that watch the show and support Sharon and I. We are really trying hard to win this game and can use all of the positive support.

Muah!!!

Joshuah

To Neal and Jacob, we are fighting hard to avenge your departure and will have a celebration once we get out of here.

Click photo for pictures

gallery_thumbnail_120.jpg

Sharon does the underground work and Joshuah verbally attacks.

He seems to think he is a badass. He ONLY verbally attacks the women....I don't like that about him!

Head of Household Diary

Week 4: Ryan

Hello America. Life inside the Big Brother house is insane to say the least. As Head of Household this week I would never wish the stress I've had lately on my worst enemy. You think you're sitting good one minute and the next minute you have the biggest bulls-eye of anyone in the house. Being the first solo HOH is both a blessing and a curse. Its been a very tricky decision with the house divided and deciding with whom to side with. With every decision made as HOH allies are made as well as enemies who are hungry to get back at you the very next chance they get. Bottom line is that you can't always make everyone happy and survival under this roof is always uncertain. People will smile to your face and stab you in the back given the chance. If you're naive enough to fully trust someone between these walls then you're done. Thats the nature of this game.

Id like to start off by telling my beautiful girlfriend Jen that I think about you every second Im in this place. I love you and miss you and am counting down the days until I see you. And please take extra good care of Jada.

Id also like my family to know that I love them. Much love to my mother, pops, sister and Auntie M. Hugs and kisses to my beautiful nieces Ava and Alyssa. What it is Troy! I know you're disappointed I took the 10 g's over the bike. I might still buy one to cruise with ya. Shout out to all my boys back in the Bus.

I know everyone wants to hear me to rip the other houseguests, but to be honest I really have nothing bad to say about anyone, at least not at this time. I can honestly say that i get along pretty well with everyone. Theres no doubt that my boys of the house are Adam (Baller) and Matty. Natalie's my girl- She takes care of the boys.

Click Image for HoH pictures.

hero.jpg

Id like to start off by telling my beautiful girlfriend Jen that I think about you every second Im in this place. I love you and miss you and am counting down the days until I see you.

Rofl I wonder how long he will feel that way after he gets out of the house

If i was Jen, I don't know how thrilled i would be with the mention of how well Nat takes care of the boys...lol

But then again, Jen was a skank too...sooooo

Head of Household Diary

Week 5: James

Where to begin....

So as you all know by now I was evicted 5-1 last week but by a miracle or by my house guests utter stupidity I was brought back. How can people be so ass backwards to bring someone they just evicted practically by the whole house back into the game and expect me to forgive and forget. This week has solidified why I hate these people and what I can't do about it. I can't evict the whole house, I can only pick off one at a time.

On another note,

The HOH room by myself rules. I love the pictures of my friends from back home. Chris H I wish I was partying with you and Andy really bad. These people suck and if it wasn't for the 500,000 dollars I would be pounding brews with you guys. I love my friends, my mom, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Bar 107.

Alliances Are Stupid.

I am still in a Alliance with Chelsia, Sharon, and Josh. This is probably the stupidest thing I can do in the game because I am the main target in the group. But at the same time I am banking off the HOH next week will probably fall in my groups lap. If not I can say hello to the block again. I am ok with being evicted and it doesn't bother me that people are growing to hate me in this house. I just hope most of the people reading this don't hate me that much.

I really hate the way this game is falling out with the people in this house and I can only hope for more luck to keep me alive. I did make Big Brother History as being the first cast member to be evicted by 5-1 and brought back within 10 minutes by a vote of 5-3 and than proceeded to destroy Natalie in the HOH comp and decimated Chelsia in the POV for a clean sweep and of course you have to implement the Back Door for Matt. I am sorry Boston but this kid is obnoxious and I hope you know he cried because he is going to be evicted.

I hope Sheila gets evicted next week. I hope she realizes her stories of being a groupie in the 80s doesn't impress me.

Ok enough of being a complainer. I love all the people rooting me on! I can't wait to have a beer or two with all of you out there. Bar 107 I know you guys are rooting me on the hardest and I am so stoked that I have people like you guys looking out for me. I know this show might make me look like a jackass somedays but you guys know the real deal. Straight up FIST PUMPS!

I miss you mom but sorry no tears.

I love you Geena...my sister

I miss my bicycle. I miss knowing I can leave at any minute and be free. I miss the adventure. I miss the world.

-Crazy James

Click on the picture for HoH photos

hero.jpg

I think the sorry no tears comment was that he's not emotional and would cry if he got a letter from home. He's playing the game and that's all he's thinking about.

Thought it was a little off that he said he decimated Chelsia during the veto, as IMO, she threw it. The flying leap was a dead giveaway.

Archived