HoH Blog

Jem

Head of Household Diary

Week 1: Alex and Amanda

Yo yo yo, how are you big brother fans out there doing. This is your first weeks HOH, aka Head of House Hold Winners, Alex and Amanda, Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Amanda says BUENO!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I believe that Amanda and I are feeling great that we have won the first HOH. We have been through some ups and downs but any couple in this house has as well. In the first week we have come across two relationships as you have seen, one has already been sent home. The italian pigs have been named Brit and K-Fed. Drill Sarg Parker and Jen successfully conducted one (1) ab session, we were supposed to do it every single day, LOL That didn't happen.

Amanda

Bueno- As you can see DRAMA surrounds us every single day. It may appear to be easy living in this house, but it has been one of the most difficult times of our lives. Fighting occurs on a daily basis just like you eat three meals a day. But, Alex and I have the strength, motivation, and determination to fight until the end of this game. We have had our ups and downs, but we will remain strong and work together to bring home the grand prize. I have learned to keep my mouth shut and my ears open only after practically all of the other houseguests tore me a new one. I will sit back and let the drama unfold, I will not be part of the drama, WATCH! For all of my Family, Friends, and Fans that are watching, Keep praying for me and know that I love you with all of my heart. Remember, yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, thats why they call it the present. Cheer me on.... Mom, Mike, Nicole, Rory, Richard, Talia, Christian, Elias, and Roman, I love you guys soooo much and miss you dearly. I hope to come home with more strength, more money, and a better stomach, LOL! You know were taking a trip when I come home with the grand prize. Mom I miss hearing your voice 5 times a day. You are my best friend, I love you so much. I want you to remember one thing for the rest of your life, I would never be where I am if I didn't have you in my corner. You have pushed me, motivated me, and encouraged me to be a better woman. Mike, i miss you and you better take care of my Mother. Richard Please keep an eye on my kitties and my house. Nicole and Roman give the babies like 5 million kisses for me. Rory, be easy and i better hear some funny stories when I get home. My girls, I MISS YOU all, when I come were going to BELLA!

Andrea and Star I miss Sunday dinner! We have so much fun cooking in the kitchen, sharing stores. Girl when I come home with the money we better start the Italian grocery store. Fans, keep cheering for me! I had a little break down, but I am back. MUAH to all of you! BUENO, Love Amanda BB9!

Alex

AHHHHHHH SHIZZZZZNETTTT. Hey peeps now alex has taken over the computer and he is very excited to be talking to you all. I have many shout outs to say but so little time to say it all sooooooooo heaaaaa weeeee goooooo!!!!!!

Johnny Tremz- AWWWW YEEAAAA CYLLLLO. You are first on my list because you are the reason why I am here with Big Bro. You will and have definitly made my life change and I can't thank you enough for it. You might or might not be happy with my game play, but guy you have to admit, 15 min in and I had to thow out my strategy away do to it being a couple edition. Say hello to the fam, miss sunday Dinners, and If I win we in on a beach House lol. One Love Alex C

Mama- Hey girl I hope you are watching ya baby boy and are excited to see him more now then when he was home. I truly, miss all the yelling that you do at me and I can't wait to get home and have our great chit chats. Love you always don't wanna say i wanna see you soon, so IM not but i do miss you, 3 months will come and go in no time, and when I win i'll have a nice gift for U.

Grams- you sexy thang. I know i'm your favorite, sorry cuzins but its true so I wanna say how much i miss you waking me up in the morning and getting me to get ready to go to work. Keep mommy sane and ill give ya a big hug and kiss when i get back. Oh and tell Aunts and Uncles im on lol, sorry I couldn't tell ya lol. Brother Man- Holla. How you holding up handsome. Hows the Planning for the engagement party doing. IM sure you are staying strong and things are going great but I do miss ya lots handsome, and I was so sad to wave goodbye when it was time to go to cali. Love ya miss ya and you betta be taking care of my turtles lol. Miss ya bro. Hey Sister in Law, one love betta be keeping my bro happy lol.

Cookie Monster and the E-Squared staff- Hey Hey. I hope yall are all doing well and showing the tri-state area why we are number one. I love you guys so much and if i felt that the company couldn't handle the boss man being gone for 3 months I would have never of left. Nicky P. best be making good montages, Ozone and the rest of the emcees, don't get to excited just be the best, pauly and frankie and all the e2 dancers, best be dancing ya asses off for the ladies, cuz ya know I'm betta. The showcase coming up will be great i know it. Cookie, hugs and kisses to the fam, Britt, chris and big chris, oh and romeo. Love ya...

To the staff, keep up the great work and cant wait to get home and get back on the dance floor with you all, nobody better, and thats because WE DO IT BETTTER. HOLLA AT YA BOY JOBOO AND MICHELLE- Hey yall, hope you got the screens on my sexy ass 24/7 lol, miss you guys so much. Give kisses to the girls and everyone around from the House, SI's Finest. One love. Jgoods- You best be doing great out there, miss our talks and i know you running the ship with my bro and cook to the best of ya ability and I truly thank you for it. I hope all ya endeavors are going swell and everyone at home around ya is great. One love, ya boy Alex.

Chris and Jackie-Hope the Marriage planning is going well and chrissy ya getting ready for FDNY HOLLA- say hello to all the fam I miss them so much but cant put them all down, only a few.Love you both. JP-Hope the building is still in good shape, tell ya son he the mack daddy and all the girls are gunna love him, he gunna be hanging with BB9 Alex lol. Stay well and feel Well.

LETS GO RANGERS

IM out Alex C BB9

CBS.com

Click picture for HoH Pictures

10.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to take this moment to express my dislike for the general overuse and abuse of the word "Bueno" by Amanda!

i'd love it if on her way out (next week maybe?) everyone would say "bueno" for the last time!!!

And Alex ... who the heck says "Hey Girl" to their MOM? And who calls their grandma "You sexy thang"?!? WTH

It's pretty simple, He has absolutely no respect for women. Not even his Mother or Grandmother. Same with Matt and Adam, I would feel sorry for their Mothers But you have to wonder about the women that raised these useless bits of skin at the end of a penis.

It's pretty simple, He has absolutely no respect for women. Not even his Mother or Grandmother. Same with Matt and Adam, I would feel sorry for their Mothers But you have to wonder about the women that raised these useless bits of skin at the end of a penis.

You're right! I hadn't thought of it that way, but it is very disrespectful to women. Which makes how he's treating Amanda and the rest of the women make a LOT more sense!

these blogs are lame

they should let them do a video diary of sort

i am more of visual type

I don't see Alex's message to Mom and Grams as disrespectful. He's a DJ by trade and this is a public blog.

The way he addressed his mother and grandmother did not bother me at all. I didn't give it a second thought. I think it is nice that he cares so much about them to shout out to them in his blog. I think they just are close and have a sense of humor.

I don't see Alex's message to Mom and Grams as disrespectful. He's a DJ by trade and this is a public blog.

My problem may just be with the "hey girl" in general! It's one of those phrases that I cringe when I hear it. So to hear it used by someone when addressing their mother, it really makes me cringe! It reminds me of high school ... but then again, so does this season of BB. :smartass::lol:

when I hear "hey girl", I think of Danielle and Amber ...~cringe~

;)

i refer to my mom/grandmother as hey girl i would get chewed out

I didn't think that Alex meant any disrespect to his mom and grandma. On the first show, he called grams "sexy thang" and it didn't come off offensive. The way it was said was in an endearing manner.

I've learned it's not what you say but how you say it and it's all in the delivery. Tone means alot.

But, I could understand why people might think it's weird. You have to have a certain relationship with family members to be able to kid around, some families might just be too serious for that kind of talk.

I have grandchildren, I do not think it was meant with any disrespect, you notice that alex has that eastern flare, is casual in the way he talks and comes accross. My kids say all kinds of silly stuff when addressing me, momola, ma ,mumsy, whatever comes out at the time I guess. I think it was cute that he called Granny sexy, the old girl prolly ain't dead yet,lol I like Alex, a shame he has to be with Amanda. Just sayin

Archived