Episode 4 : That's Baked, Barbecued And Fried!

wolfrider

02/28 Survivor: Micronesia -- Fans vs. Favorites

Episode 4 : That's Baked, Barbecued and Fried!
RC: - :?

Exhile:
-?/ ?
IC: - : Favs

Boot: Tracy (kathy taken from game)

An unexpected mastermind emerges ( Tracy ) when someone pits two power players ( Joel n Mikey )against each other in a last-ditch effort to save a targeted ally.

RC: - :"Dunk & Dive"? - Fans

Exhile:
- Ozzy (finds hidden immunity idol ) / Kathy

IC: - ' Crosswalk' (?) : Favs

Boot: Tracy
s16exilewhowhobq5.jpg
93023890cs4.jpg
25718841mw0.jpg
32516330bk9.jpg
34ke1.jpg
13494218oj9.jpg

The problem here Erinjs , is this , is it the real immunity idol or is it fake. I don't know if you been watching cirie's or k athys face at the last two tribal councils or not . But both had smirks on there faces , could mean one of them has it and the other knows about it (Cirie is my guess) . I think is possible if not probable that Cirie following yau mans lead in Fiji , substituted a fake one , which is why she wanted him gone. So from spoilers we know some one pulls a jamie from (china) n might play a false idol , n some one has biggest idol blunder in history topping james. So which one has the real one is the thing we need think about .

OK Another thing to think about too is if you believe that maybe Cirie or Kathy might have the idol, you might want to think about how long one of them is going to be staying... We know Cirie is possible F4 at the earilest if you believe the spoilers, so could it mean that Kathy had the idol when she made her suicide attempt?

Well I don't see cutting fingers off as a suicide attempt , and for some reason don't think she will go that far in her madness if you will. If either of those two have it , i believe it is Cirie n Kathy knows she does , which could explain said madness going to exhile island so many times with no idol to be found. Of course the whole thought could be completely off n it is a different way. I put it out as only a possible thought n not a fact. But yana that could be possible to , since Cirie used that as an excuse to get rid of Yau . So basically we down to is it live or is it memorex. lol

The spoilers say that Kathy loses it n trys to cut off her fingers. Yana used the word suicide attempt but i don't see it as that . She may fake or threaten she will to get them to take her from the game . I do believes she does lose her mind a bit but cutting off or trying to in real is a bit extreme , I think she threatens to is all.

Back to this fake idol thing, one of the things mentioned this season is that someone gets burned "jamie-style" concerning the idol. So maybe wolfie could be right and that ozzy gets burned thinking he has the HII when maybe cirie has it.

Any thing possible since no one really knows , just doing thinking is all i am doing , looking at all possible scenerio's .

PS: Sharhonda , answer the weekly contest in the fantasy league , we on same team . Go Ogakor , lol

An unexpected mastermind emerges ( Tracy ) when someone pits two power players ( Joel n Mikey )against each other in a last-ditch effort to save a targeted ally.

RC: - :"Dunk & Dive"? - Favs

Exhile:
- Ozzy (finds hidden immunity idol , Survivor Fever has him as finding n putting fake one in ) / Kathy

IC: - ' Crosswalk' (?) : Favs

Boot: Tracy

OK so heres the thing... I said suicide attempt because that is what I have been hearing... She tried to commit suicide and the knife slipped and cut off her finger... You know how that goes though, you can't always believe what you hear and since no other spoiler sites seem to be getting that same information, it's most likely not true... I fully trust my BB sources, but my Survivor sources are still to be proven and this is the test... Although I have been told that it won't be shown as a suicide attempt...

Let's hope that Ozzy finds the REAL HII, and someone else finds a substituted fake one. Or maybe Survivor had so much fun with the Jamie blunder, that they planted some fake ones along with the one real one.

Sugar rumor is that Ozzy finds the real one n puts in a fake , I only think Cirie has it maybe already cause of kathys wink to her last episode and that it was Yau made the last fake immunity idol , n Cirie so wanted him off. So was it cause she remembered it n followed it and did no want him to discover the deception thinking he most likely to , or cause she was really affraid he would find it .

I did my weekly questions for fantasy survivor. Thanks for reminding me wolfie, i haven't been to the forums in a while.

Thanks for the video, wolfrider...sure looks like Ozzie's hands to me- if you freeze the frame you can still see that bracelet he wears...

wow, I didn't see that one coming!

Archived