Tuesday, February 19th Cbs Tv Show

uvp

they have tons of drama to show and neil's to explain

there is a small comment on the front BB page where neil thanks everyone for their concern and says he did not leave for health reasons but some kind of family issue that is working itself out nicely, so do not know what wil be said on the show tonight.

I'm pretty sure Julie will just say that due to family issues, he had to leave the show and we were very sorry to see him leave.

Will the big amanda fight be shown on tonights show? :glare:

well they can't show all of it especially when Josh is yelling..and Could they show when they were saying stuff about Amanda's Dad ?

Remember when Cappy got into it?? With who?? Cannot remember now but they showed most of it, who was that , Ill tell ya old age ain't for sissies, cannot remember shit without thihkin about it for a minute,lol, they showed that fight and bleeped out the language, Cappy, what a little rooster he was,lol

Sara5229, to answer your question... at this time, it still looks like Jen and Parker will be leaving, but there is still lots of time for things to change so that Ryan and Allison go.

And who knows, if there is a voting twist, and they can evict one from each couple instead, I think Jen and Ryan could both go.

-------------------------

I don't think they will show the big Amanda fight, if it took place after the Veto ceremony. (Did it???)

Because usually:

the live show finishes with someone winning Hoh,

the next show finishes with the nomination ceremony,

the third show finishes with the Veto ceremonry.

But Neil's exit took place between nominations and Veto, so the will have to explain that tonight.

bbbb9ut7.gif

lol i guess everyone watching idol

lol just watch show and i cant believe bb gave amanda so much air time

she isnt even cute

but boy matt is an idiot why the hell did he go for pov to make himself a target

Archived