Sheila & Adam

CeCiMom

Ignorance is bliss and that fool is on cloud nine... I think he thought it was kewl when he said it, I think he was trying to be 'slick'... little did he know. That one comment has probably changed his entire life. HE signed the contract and knows that ANYTHING they do while in the employ of CBS and Big Brother, ANYTHING he says or does can be used in broadcast.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would have been insulted. glad i'm a pc freak. i'd better stay here in the northeast. but, whatever floats your boat, i guess. i'm speechless! adam may still have a job. if he has a pr position...he may well have other clients. i think what he said, when he comes out, is explainable" i was stupid" etc. i just don't think it's justifiable. if he just apologizes, says he was being flippant...that's one thing. i hope he doesn't try to defend himself. guess i'm just weird. and i'm getting really sick of this subject.

While I don't agree with what he said, I still feel bad for him. I find it amazing that so many people are willing to slam him like it was the worse thing ever said. It wasn't even the worse thing said this season. Yes it was a dumb thing to say, but haven't we all said dumb things? If you are old enough to speak you have said something that would most likely offend someone. I just think the whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion

This in no one means I like or am a fan of Adam. I think he's a total dork, but on this issue I think he is getting a raw deal.

ranjake, I would stay in the NE if I were you. You are much more likely to hear things in the South that offend the delicate ears of the PC police.

Are PR people not human? Geesh, if everyone in the world got fired for saying one unPC remark there would be no one working.

When did someone decide it is worse to make the remark he made than making offensive remarks toward women, cultures, ethnicities and religions?

Okay, for all those who have called Sheila crazy and psycho...you too are very unPC, because if she is mentally ill those other terms would be offensive.

I thought the same thing Abbs, but I thought it in the beginning. Most PR people are extraordinary bullshitters (I know, I am one ;) ) but this schmo is horrible at it. He's the easiest poker mark because his bulging eyes are his tell...and he doesn't know it!!

That being said, who would have picked these two as the swing couple??

Archived