Sheila & Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now she is crying to Chelseia (literally - alligator tears), begging her that she doesn't want to be on the block, and that when that happened to the girls last night she felt a part of it because she was arguing with them. Oh good God now she is grying and saying that she 'deserves' to be in the house, she 'deserves' this opportunity more than anyone. She hasn't done anything wrong...

Shelia should be roommates with Janice Dickinson. They 2 of them would be perfect together!!

:animated_rotfl:

Scary how similar their personalities (*or complete lack there of*) are.

Maybe Janice and Sheila can get together after BB and come up with their own new reality series on Oxygen.

rofl ginger

ok seriously, someone needs to gag sheila up until she gets booted from the show, she repeats herself and is so full of crap..and im so sick of everytime someone says something about needing meds, she goes into how she needs tylenol pm and she cant sleep..oh woest me ARGH

no crap, i feel real sorry for this guy. she is crazy as cat s#$%. she was saying that she should just quit the show now b/c her book will make her just as much money as winning bb. wow. i wish dick was in this house. she's complaining about getting treated so badly (which i've never witnessed, she's the one that was a bitch to adam the second they met) how about if dick laid into her for a while.

it is truly baffling fluff, shes constantly portraying herself as some kind of harassed victim yet we NEVER see it on the cams or on showtime, and no one in the house seems to know what shes talking about either...

i submitted the petition to mortys and jokersupdates but neither has posted it on their site, as far as i can tell most people are on the same page about this and if we can get the petition out there to as many eyes as possible i think it could be a success.

Sheila is totally crazy!!! I agree with you fluff, too bad Dick wasn't in there with her...that is what she needs....or maybe i should say, that is what i would like to see..hahaha...dick going of on sheila at least 4 or 5 times a day would be good for me...hahahaha

I submitted the petition to mortys and jokersupdates but neither has posted it on their site
This is the first I've seen of it and this IS the forums of Mortys TV. So it is posted on the site.

:)

How about a petition to save the viewers from Sheila. As far as I am concerned, Adam asks for it. He signed a contract to be in that house--too bad for him he got stuck with that crazy biatch.

On the other hand, we the viewers did not sign a contract and unfortunately we are stuck with that constant yapping and complaining. Ma, STFU!

Adam has contributed nothing to the game so far...imo...I can't think of a reason why I'd want him to stay...much less bother to sign a petition. :rolleyes4:

good luck with it...but I'm sure it'll result in no action at all. :animated_wave:

Adam has contributed nothing to the game so far...imo...I can't think of a reason why I'd want him to stay...much less bother to sign a petition.

thats not really true, if you keep up with adams conversations he has formed a decent alliance with "operation condor" but is simultaneously playing all sides and has befriended and endeared himself to everyone in the house other than sheila.

the house is vaguely aware of it and people are now recognizing adam as a threat (josh and sharon, ryan)

its too early in the game to be making power moves and drawing massive amounts of attention for "gameplay" like nearly everyone else has done so far, adam is laying low and building relationships with everyone which is the first thing that gameplay is predicated on and that everyone else has virtually ignored.

adam also has no control over his vote as sheila would take a split vote and risk going home rather than not get her way.

i think we can all agree this cast is essentially lame and nothing interesting is really transpiring whatsoever at this point. i think strangely enough, given the opportunity, adam could become this seasons star and make it a lot more compelling than its looking like its going to be.

while i agree that sheila is at the very least bi-polar...this petition is a waste of time. how many times have there been petitions sent for this or that and they do no good. let's face it...all of them have it bad this season. they are all poorly suited except maybe james/chelsea and sharon/josh...they seem to work well together whether they are fan favorites or not.

thats not really true, if you keep up with adams conversations he has formed a decent alliance with "operation condor" but is simultaneously playing all sides and has befriended and endeared himself to everyone in the house other than sheila.

(this may be spoiler info....warning) Operation condor is now just a sham. It was originally designed to get Alex and Amanda out...the target has switched to Natalie and Matty. With there only being 3 couples voting this week...Josh & Sharon and Ryan & Allison are planning on evicting M & N. James & Chelsia are in on this too. As it stands right now, they are not telling Adam & Sheila that the vote has switched...letting them think operation condor is still a go. So much for the "decent alliance". ;)

As it stands right now, they are not telling Adam & Sheila that the vote has switched...letting them think operation condor is still a go. So much for the "decent alliance".

i'm aware hence why i included "ryan" up there as a person suspicious of adam and why its a "decent alliance" and not a "solid" or "great" one, however theres 3 days until the actual votes and within 2 days the target switched from a&a to m&n... anything can happen on a daily basis there, including the target changing again or adam either discovering the plan or being let in on it.

remember the day of the PoV sharon was trying to convince josh to have themselves put up against a&a as a pawn.. rofl. that house is just full of random ideas and nutty reversals.

Archived