Sheila & Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my imitation of Sheila on Scott Baio, 46 and single.

*whining* "Scooootttttt!!! You're sooooooooo mean to me! But you're such a good guy. But Scoooootttttt! I want you to LISTEN to me...... blah blah blah blah blah.... (* For 40+ minutes.) And Scoooootttttt, You aren't being my partner, we're supposed to be partners..... So I want you to listen to me! (*another 45 minutes of blah blah blah*) You're a good guy. You're going to take me to the end. "

I'm not sure she would even affect Nat & Josh.........they are so much like her.............it just worked on Amanda..........Allison was playing her......while she was thinking she was playing Allison..............

Sheila is driving me nuts right now on BBAD. Natalie is lying there with fever and sick and wants to rest and Sheila just won't shut up about herself and her position in the game. I would have had to go off on her if I was Natalie and she wouldn't let me sleep when I was sick.

Sheila is driving me nuts right now on BBAD. Natalie is lying there with fever and sick and wants to rest and Sheila just won't shut up about herself and her position in the game. I would have had to go off on her if I was Natalie and she wouldn't let me sleep when I was sick.

I so agree!!! GMTA :) I just posted almost the same thing on another thread. Shelia was irritating the crap out of me!

Do you think when Shelia looks in the mirror she sees a halo over her head? Oh, now shes saying shes on there because a book is coming out. Why would I want to read anything by her? ICKO.

Sheila looked like a wild woman last night. Eyes darting back and forth, constant talking, playing the victim. Borderline personality....fights with people then makes up. Can't hold a relationship, seeks attention, starts trouble and then plays the victim.

She is sickening and she needs help!

She never shuts up... rehashing the same old crap over and over again to anyone who will listen. The HG's are even rolling their eyes and giving a curteous "um hum" when she starts in with her psycho babble... This morning she has just been yapping about her convo with Adam... blah blah blah, this woman has zero substance, zero sense and zero personality... someone get that woman a muzzle and a tranquilizer.

Geeze louise she should have thought about that before she opened her mouth. She is so incredibly self-centered and everything has to be about her. She is the type that 'needs' attention, seems to be co-dependant and lives in her own pathetic little world. She keeps going on and on about her 'book deal'... hey now come on! Who in their right mind is going to want to read about her pathetic life, is she serious????

LOL, buy her book??

Did you hear the other night how she said she could easily get on Lettermen show after BB because she has been on there before. Twenty-five years ago she said!!!! :rolleyes4::sleep1:

Archived