anniemae225

TV GUIDE.COM has.....

Channel Date & Time Episode

CBS Tue, Feb 19

9:00 PM Big Brother 9 New

The Power of Veto competition is held.

CBS Wed, Feb 20

8:00 PM Big Brother 9

The second pair is evicted from the compound. Julie Chen is the host.

CBS Sun, Feb 24

8:00 PM Big Brother 9 New

Houseguests are nominated for eviction.

CBS Tue, Feb 26

9:00 PM Big Brother 9 New

The Power of Veto competition is held.

CBS Wed, Feb 27

8:00 PM Big Brother 9

The third pair is evicted from the compound. Julie Chen is the host.

CBS Sun, Mar 2

8:00 PM Big Brother 9 New

Houseguests are nominated for eviction.

(At that rate the show will be over the end of March)

But as we all know BB reserves the right to change the schedule as they see fit.

my guide say 1 hg

but i guess hg could mean pairs since they are like one

in 30 hours

anyone else notice some of the links to the youtube video content leads to a notice that the content has been removed due to violation of youtube etc?

Is there a restriction on posting the live feeds to youtube? Or was it the nature of the specific videos? Also, was the huge fight from the weekend captured/posted to youtube/anywhere?

thanks Jem, I'll have to track that down... if they don't show it tonight on the show...

I think that's just the programed description your guide has. I get the same daily description for Dr. Phil, Ellen, etc...it never changes, they never go into detail. It's probably easier to just have one generic message than a new one (that someone would have to get paid for to enter) each week.

Josh and Amanda talking and they are saying that America gets to vote on the winner of the game. Amanda said she read it and Josh seems to think that too. :blink:

I don't see that being the case.

I have never seen a bunch of more clueless people. Like Sheila saying she did not know about the feeds or Showtime. Wha??? :cookoo:

Cathy ... the HG are usually the last ones to know when the end of the show will be as they aren't told until the very end. Every year the HG speculate on when the show will end ... and they are usually wrong.

Who knows how much longer the show will last though.

yep...they think it will be couples right to the end...so figuring 1 couple evicted per week with 3 at the semi finals and 2 at end...5 more weeks would be about right. I've heard Allison mention several times that she won't win the grand prize because nobody would want Ryan to bring the money home to Jen. They don't seem to be thinking that there may twist at mid point and they start playing as individuals. Of course...nobody knows for sure what the duration will be though...or if they'll split...but it seems likely.

ImIn ... they could also be planning to bring a "couple" or a person back into the game. Keep in mind that Jacob has still not surfaced which leads me to believe that he is still being sequestered. So unless they are going to do away with the "jury" and use the entire house to cast votes as to who wins BB9, then we may very well see evicted HG coming back into the game.

It would be interesting if we got to vote and pick two people to come back as a "couple" in the house. Who knows, but there has to be a reason that Jacob hasn't surfaced anywhere yet.

I agree...it'd be fun to vote to bring someone/couple back in. I'd vote someone in for drama and tension...not on who I like (of course at this point...still not really liking too many...lol)

I can't imagine BB producers footing the bill to keep all evicted hgs sequestered for 3 months though...besides that...it wold totally suck for the evicted ones to be isolated that long. If the show only runs 5 or 6 weeks...then that'd be reasonable to sequester them all.

At the time I believe they were being sequestered because their eviction hadnt aired on the TV show yet. Which was convenient, given Niels situation.

As far as where the heck Jacob is now, who knows? I have a feeling they are holding onto him as well, but BB only know why. Did he ever make an appearance on Early Show or House Calls? Any one know?

Archived