Mtv's America' Best Dance Crew

sparklet

I love this show... I hate the judges though except for JT from Nysnc. In my opioion, He is really given out constructive criticism. I did not like the way little mama went off on the dance team from Florida...2 weeks ago.. I think the judges low balled them because of the footage they saw.... the leader of that group kicked one of their dance members off the squad. It looks to me that he had every right to kick her off.. The girl kept disrespecting the rules and have things her way..and it could have cost them their tryouts for the show... Little mama told him to act professional....she needs to follow her own advice. She was totally out of line. And I am still not over their Xskate blunder. Those 5 girls from Chicago had no business making it through to the next round...I am glad that they went home last week... I dont know who had a crush on those girls but they had to go....

• 1 month later...

I cant believe you guys do not watch this show...it is good. personally I am pulling for the Jabawalkies... they won me over with PYT..but I also like the crew from NY too.

I love love love the show. Break Skate got a RAW deal with the broadway crap. Although I like Kama Modern (?), they got Grease. Three girls and three guys got Grease. Break Skate got Dreamgirls...I dont think any of the had seen DreamGirls. I was a little surprised at the obvious disadvantage.

But I must say that Status Quo blew the doors off Hairspray. Which is why I was stunned by the sloppiness of the finale. I'm with you on the Jabba's. Holy Smokes, they're in a class by themselves. BTW, in Missy Elliot's latest video, there are three or four dancers with Jabba masks. Wonder if it's them?

I will have to check out Missy Elliot's video. I was estatic that Jabbawalkies won. I had been pulling for them and breakskate, but I was also sad that Statisquo lost. I wish there could have been 2 winners. I hope statisquo walk off with something for coming in second. I cant wait until next season... I am going through withdrawl symptons now...want to dance. :party_smilie: I hope this is not the last time we see all of the groups perform again. The finale night showing them all dance together was awesome.

Archived