Monday, February 18th

mac328

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question since I missed quite a bit of the feeds today. How did everything end up all hunkey dorie with Amanada SO fast? Watching the feeds tonight seems like the fight never even happened. Is everyone all lovey dovey again?

I just figured there would be more to that situation as bad as it went down last night. :animated_scratchchin:

Amanda is quite a good actress, Apparently she wasn't nearly as broken about the fight as she originally acted. She's even back to gossiping already.

Obviously the girl didn't take any lesson from the gang beat down.

I'm wondering if maybe she isn't the 'Johnny Fairplay' of BB. Does anyone know if her father really committed suicide? At this point, I wouldn't put it past her to be feigning the whole thing in some twisted attempt to get ahead in the game.

Crusty I swear I heard Amanda say to someone that her parents have been married for 30 years or something and I thought .... does she mean her father that hung himself.?

confused...

Just one correction, to be fair...............Chelsia said "give her a noose".............Josh said "ya, like her Dad"............Chelsia complained afterward that when she mentioned the noose SHE was not referring to Amanda's father and did think that went over the line.........Josh never backed down from his comment.

I agree with those who think it was planned............I think Josh has been spending all of his drama free time in the HT, planning a way to get Amanda thrown off her game and out of the spotlight.........I wouldn't be surprized if others were in on the set up.

Archived