Monday, February 18th

mac328

It will probably get worse too after last year.

A couple of the HGs have already said they were going to give a show or be like ED (Paker in particular).

I said last year that when BB let ED get away with the things he did it would be a precedent and BB would go into a downward spiral. There are people now, and you just know it, going into the house who are going to try to be the next ED and see how far they can take it. On top of that there was more conversation on message boards and whatnot last year with ED than probably any other BB incident. You know what they say in the entertainment industry, bad press is better than no press at all.

I guarantee you that in the first few seasons of BB the producers would have intervened the moment Josh went nuts and looked as if he was going to punch out Amanda...but in recent seasons they LOVE this stuff.

It has been said here before but I'll repeat it because it is exactly right. BB has turned into Real World.

I'll still watch though...so maybe that says something about me too =P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me this season is Real World (there is no BB strategy. These people know nothing about the game)

Last year was Big Brother (yes Dick got out of hand but he was all about strategy and the game)

I am thinking that with the protest of the show this year they will try and go back to their roots a little with Big Brother the next season. (hoping)

seem like many like it just like season

Yes I hope they cancel the season and let the game go back the way it was. I miss watching the feeds when there had interesting strategey talks in the HOH room. I loved watching Kaysar and others really think up good strategy. I miss Will and Boogie (hate Boogie) and their game plan. They were all good. I miss the nuts like Jameka and Amber.

I just don't like this Real World version of Big Brother.

well, while I do think that Joshua went way over the line using the C word, Amanda's BS finally caught up to her. I did not think however when Chelseia went out to the back yard to confront Amanda that a lynching would take place. These people are shallow, ALL of them, and that includes Allison to me. I do not think she was sincere in one little way last nite, I think she is a huge manipulator, and she is clearly trying to get between Jen and Her man Ryan,lol. I seriously do not think she felt sorry for Amanda, I think she was acting like she cares, for the game and the camera.

I also do not like the way Allison got in Jens face with a bunch of questions about her loyality to Her so called "Friend" Amanda. First of all, all of these people act like they have known each other for years, they are calling each other friends, sorry it takes a while for me to call you FRIEND, so I find that very off, and as Xal says SHALLOW, and I put Allison right there with all of them, what makes her so comassionate and caring?? When she is trying to break Ryan and Jen up? She wants Ryan for herself and was pissed from the git when she found out they were a cpl. I think Allisons compassion and caring are bogus and she is there to play the game. When she took Joshua in the house she said"Are you gonna let her ruin your chances for a half a mill?" So her little I fell sorry for Amanda is BS in my book.

It was a hell of a fight, comical in a way till Josh used the C word and the daddy card, so wrong. Also it is sooo true, NEVER tell too much about your personal life in there, Will Kirby and some of the other notorious players have always just made stuff up, and not told the real stuff, these people are ridiculous. I also think Jen running her mouth has gotten her in hot water, the racial stuff blew up in her face with her man Ryan. This fight makes ED's tirade look like a Sunday

School picnic,lol At least his display was for the game, this was clearly to go for the jugular, to bring someone down hard. As much as I hated the big gang up, I did snicker when Chelseia said "I saw you look at yourself 8 times in the mirror", soooo true!!!!! It is going to now be interesting to see how they do damage control,lol :footballhelmet:

This show is crazy, it is giving me a headache. I can't stand anyone on this show this year. They are all so full of themselves. It is as if the producers are sprinkling crack in their water!!!!!! They better do something quick or the ratings are going to drop to nothing!

I just finished watching th showtime tape from last night...........to say I'm shocked would be an undersatement. I knew Josh was going to "come out", had a feeling he was just waiting for a chance but would have never believed he would get away with it without anyone calling him out. I totally agree that he was trying to hit Amanda personally and hurt her a badly as possible :bash: ........I knew he was frustrated with her getting so much air time, nothing else she did had ANYTHING to do with him.

ED sure did a lot of trash talk but it was usually related to some strategy of his and the rest of the cast didn't usually back him up when he went after someone. These jerks either joined in OR stood there, afraid to take a stand. Then, they all laughed about it, together........even the "like her dad" noose thing..........what trash.

And, something I haven't seen anywhere yet, doesn't anyone else think it's been Natalie stirring the pot all along.........she is the one who brought this to a head for her own sick reasons.

I don't know if Allison was acting or for real but at least she didn't join in the sick fun this group seems to get off on.

And, it sure did look like Parker's infation with Amanda fizzled the moment he realized she wasn't his ticket to stay :bump: could he have dumped on her any faster?

History proves that the producers close their eyes to certain behaviors and allow certain hg to run amok when they choose to.

I see uncalled behaviors of this season no different than last season. I say if they let it slide last season, then they should be fair and let it all slide this year.

Enter: Special interest groups and I'm lmao.

uh, thank you, I agree, Allison is a phony thru and thru, and, I do think Natalie has been stirring the pot, that whole thing last nite did come to a head because of her mouth and stirings, she is like one of those girls who is always all a buzz with the latest gossip, really antimated, the whole nine yards, when she was in the room and the girls were painting nails which is a total girl gossip party waiting to happen, she jumped right in and started yappin away, so I agree whole heartedly,lol

I agree with Fatcat 100%!!! I just finished watching BBAD!! Although I feel bad that they had to bring up the noose and Amanda's father, she had been the drama queen spreading stuff all throughout the house and I was wondering when she was going to be called out! I thought that the night before with naked bods in the hot tub and James swinging his weener was entertainment...I can't believe that this cast is giving ED a run for his money!! LOL

The thing that surprised me was how all of a sudden Joshua was so heated up, I know he had been quiet and just staring at Amanda, but that guy is really a spark plug, lordy, I was a bit worried when he went after Amanda slinging the towel and acting like he was gonna hit her, even tho he calmed down quickly once him and Allison got inside, that was no act, and they better keep a good eye on him, plus the ones who have been braggin the most since this show started just stood there last nite, not sayin a damn thing, you woulda thought Matt and his big ol mouth woul have said something, and by the way Matty??? Give me a frickin break, Matty??? that is just sooo cutesy cute, I want to barf, where is that darn vomiting toilet smilie when I need it,lolol

A couple of Points...

1. During the 1st couple weeks of play Evel Dick was not anything like these people were last night.

2. I have had ZERO interest in BB9...THEN LAST NIGHT I TURNED ON BBAD FOR THE 1ST TIME THIS SEASON right at the point that a bunch of whining girls were giving each other french manicures - I was sure I would be flipping channels any moment...Next thing I know some girl with a loudmouth and a cute haircut goes storming outside...another girl with a good body but an unfortunate face is being verbally attacked and the rest was Big Brother magic. Horseface, slut, fingering, C-bombs, were being tossed around candy...I thought the Rape scenario was going to far then I heard the noose comment and the horsefaced girl was crying so hard I was sure she was going to hyperventilate and two people were gloating and prancing at all the chaos they were causing.

I COULD NOT WATCH ANOTHER MOMENT....YET I COULD NOT TURN AWAY...

well so true, I said last season that ED's antics were definately for strategy and that outside that house ED would not have been acting that way, and while I do believe he is very outspoken, last nite was really something, especially how it happened in a flash because I was not even aware that they were quite at the point of all that, I had no idea what so ever that Josh was a loaded gun waiting to go off. I know that Amanda is really annoying, and that the girls were workin themselves up during their manicures, BUT, all hell broke loose and what did surprise me was that the cockiest guys there, the ones who are braggin all the time stood by and said NOTHING, while the gay guy goes on a tirade. It is hard for me to say at this point what the heck is goin on, this just does not seem like BB.

And, something I haven't seen anywhere yet, doesn't anyone else think it's been Natalie stirring the pot all along.........she is the one who brought this to a head for her own sick reasons.

I hear ya, lvgal. She's the one who went running to her Mattie, with the sole purpose of nailing Amanda 'in the moment'.

People who have had enough of other peoples crap do snap. I think that's what happened with Josh. Amanda seems to think that she can say whatever she wants and not get called out for it. Yea, some of the words were harsh, but since ED last year I guess I've become immune to the language. Josh seems like an emotional guy, who knows who will tick him off next. But I don't blame him totally.

The whole blowup at Amanda had to have been planned...Josh just lost it so quickly on her and Chelsia eagerly jumped right in too. One of the arguements they had with Amanda's behavior was that she was talking a lot of sh*t to different people without consulting her partner first...Chelsia said she asked James' permission first to blast Amanda...apparantly James ok'd it :blink: . (Planned!) There is the group that wants Amanda and Alex out next...they're pretty certain Jen and Parker are out Wed night...so they're placing the focus on Amanda...making waves and scheming to make sure she is the Jen-Johnson-most-hated-person in the house...to assure she goes home next. It's all strategy/game play....and they learned it from ED. They saw he got away with it.

I didn't agree with ED's incessant verbal abuses last year...certainly don't like Josh's verbal abuse either...but I look at them as being equal....equally wrong. I cannot see how ED supporters can criticize Josh for playing the same game. And, it was Chelsia that made the noose commment ...Josh did clap, laugh and agree with it though...which was wrong....but not as wrong as Chelsia making the comment in the first place. I think that was one of BB's lowest insults I ever heard...even lower than ED saying he wanted to f*ck Jen in the *ss until she bleeds (or something vile like that)! Chelsia should be taking equal if not more of the blame here as far as I'm concerned...why Josh is getting the brunt of it I just don't get. (maybe we should blame ED...he set the bar! ;))

COULD NOT WATCH ANOTHER MOMENT....YET I COULD NOT TURN AWAY...

lol, I felt the same way. It was like a train wreck of emotional strife.

We can all hate on the cast all we like, but I'd bet the ratings would be a whole lot higher if the average viewer were aware of the fights going on after dark.

Bottom line, It's trashy, It's 'Springer'-esque but people can't tear themselves away, and so we're all watching it.

Joshuahhhha sounds like a jealous little girl. I guess he's bitter that his dream of brokeback BB didn't come to light. But then again, who knows he may still get a chance.

I'd bet a dollah 'Matty' would swing that way. He seems pretty loosey goosey to me.

Archived