Monday, February 18th

mac328

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 9 season of watchin BB i was actully cryin seing this. lets hope something good comes from this seasonnot a murder in the house that was mean what they did 2 Amanda.

my favs past seasons were : Evel Dick,George,Cappy,Diane,Allison,Marceulls,Will,George

just 4 ya kno what type of fan i am.

Lot of hypocrisy and self-righteous indignation in this house...I wonder if they know that there's no extra points for that? I mean, I expect a certain amount of duplicity, but they went over the top tonight. I'd like to see the old cougar (one Penthouse Pet that should be put to sleep...as bad as Amanda, but a little more subtle), Chelsia, and Josh tossed out of the house...especially Josh. The way Sheila was going on about Alex being a gentleman because he didn't make a move on her! Talk about falttering yourself! LMAO! Alex making a move on that two-bagger, would be like him going to fine Steakhouse, but ordering Chicken McNuggets...Chicken McNuggets that were left out under the heat lamp for a couple of...umm...decades...that someone had already nibbled on... :bag:

It'll be interesting to see how they react once the season is over and they get to see themselves.

Weasels, every last one of them.

CrabMan

:marie: I think it is awful and pathetic....I don't like Amanda, and she runs her mouth. But Josh and Chelsia went out of bounds when Chelsia said "get her a noose" and Josh clapped and said "just like her dad"........ just awful! I hope those two never have to endure the pain of a loved ones suicide! They took Amanda's weakness and used it like a weapon! Josh has said stuff about the suicide more than once in a hateful way. He's a bitter pathetic human. I can't believe Chelsia jumped in there too and the venom that came out of her mouth, I really liked her. But what she said was horrible. I'm very glad I didn't bother to turn Showtime BAD on tonight.....just reading it makes me sick. jmho

I just read where Chelsia apologizes after the break......a little too late isn't it? Then she talks trash on Amanda when she leaves to go to the DR. She wasn't sorry at all. How she acted is showing what kind of person she really is.

:pixiedust:

I been searching for the right word that seem to describe this group of HGs, and it came to me today: Shallow. None of these people have any depth of character as individuals.

I'm trying to think of a more ruthless personal attack in the history of BB.

What is puzzling is that none of these people are likable or interesting to watch. Clearly the weakness cast of all BB seasons.

Evil Dick was not worse than Jash and Chelsia. Evil Dick, as much as I couldn't stand him, still did it all for gameplay.

These people did it and do it because they're mean and trashy.

No one deserves what Amanda got last night and for the other guys in the house to stand around while Josh almost clocked her and called her every name in the book proves that they aren't men, they're boys.

Nothing like shoving hamsters into a cage to bring out their TRUE personalities.

Later on they'll try to salvage their public image on the follow up show by having said 'Oops Sorry' to each other and being oh sooooooooo forgiving.

i need youtube link

text doesnt do this fight justice

watching fight now :footballhelmet:

sheila and adam are floating while these idiot argue with each other

That video is like 20 minutes into the fight too... lots of stuff leading up to that joshua blow up

thanks

lol natalie is a big liar "i am not a slut"

news ones could be worst

i want a new executive producer

yhea it's hard to find a likable person in this cast this year... too bad neil left he almost seemed like a decent person

what i've noticed about this cast is the MOB mentality when BBAD came on that first night everyone MOBed up against Jen because her BF was in the house now everyone in the house MOBed against Amanda it's like they can't think for them selfs

at this point adam might be my favorite cause he's goofy and stays outta the way, james seems like he keeps his nose clean too but everyone else heh

i like to think of this cast as the trashy dirt bag cast, like they did their casting from jerry springer rejects heh

I think back and remember what a big big thing the fight between Kaysar and Micheal and Evette was. I was nothing compared to what BB has come to now.

Sad and pathetic.

I have no respect for any of the boys in the house. I don't like Amanda, and I think that calling her out on all her BS and pot stirring was just and over due.

However, There's no way to justify standing around and laughing while some guy, who outweighs her by probably 100 pounds, gets in her face arms waving akimbo and threatening to hit her. I really thought he was going to physically hurt her last night. At least shove her in the hot tub. Which likely would have hurt her as well. I'm now wondering how far CBS will allow things to go before they intervene? As far as calling her or Natalie a slut or a whore,

Hello? Matty is the biggest whore n the house. And he's proud of it. Alex is pretty slutty as well, groping her one minute gossiping about her the next.

Parker has been trying to hit that too.

Then came the remarks about her Father, That was way out of line and their behavior en mass was atrocious!

I can't stand Amanda, but last night I felt really horrible for her.

And Parker?! He's been hanging on her and trying to make a move for a week or more, And he just stood there and did NOTHING! Some 'friend.'

They all make me sick!

However my opinion of Allison just shot through the roof. She was genuine and showed true empathy. And she was the only one. She also tried to defuse Josh when it was about to come to blows. All those immature swinging schlongs stood there giggling.

lol he was doing the jameka clap also

Archived