An Honest Question About Twists

ILoveDaniele

I kind of thought the couples twist was cool in some ways and not so cool in others...so let me ask this in all seriousness...

I have hear many complain about the twists in the last couple seasons sooo...

1. Are there any twists BB used that you liked?

2. What twists would you add to the game?

-Kyo

dont like any bb twist cause they all end up putting road blocks in game of just having a straight forth bb

twist i like is flip pov and hoh around without making hg aware of which is which?

and boom at po=v ceremony tell them pov winner is hoh and hoh winnner is pov winner

I gripe about some of the twists but all in all...I'm always going to be a fan no matter how aggravated I get with the show. I love BB!!!

when i think of twist i think of something that hinders all hg not a selected few

survivor does twist bb does roadblocks

That's very true. BB is allowed (no matter what they say) to influence the game to the viewer's liking because their show plays out in live time. Other shows like Survivor are pretaped.

I like the idea they threw out there in BB6 but never used.. The possiblility of no veto for the week. In BB6, there was only one game that allowed there to be no veto, and they knew good and well SOMEONE would score, earning the veto. They need to bring that back, and make some if not most or all the games where someone wins, or no one wins.

if they do that no pov twist

i want it to be announce weeks ahead what week they will do it

i dont trust bb

ever since give up hoh and pov weeks always fall on less likable hg week on the block

you would never see them pull out this no hoh or pov week when fan favs are on block jmho

twin twist was ok till they put both into game which in turned gave them an advantage

you thought the twist thing gave them an advantage? I thought it crippled them, but I still liked the twist. I actually thought the BB7 twist where EVERYONE had a partner was ok. It helped some and hampered others.

I think a funny twist would be threesomes. Houseguests A and B know each other and B and C know each other, but A and C don't know eachother and B cannot tell them.

there group the moment of twist got an advantage

4 horseman was doom at that point

didnt one of the twins win next hoh

i thought the twin twist was cool.

it definitely gave them numbers help. but, after the hgs found out that each were playing the game seperately. they were sorta pissed. would you want to find out that there was one more person to play against?

but, it was a disadvantage because everyone was shocked by it and was pissed because they had no idea. they thought that it was drew or diane because they had both revealed that they twin siblings.

Archived