Sunday, February 17th

CeCiMom

What the crap?? It's so sad to see this cast. :( I hate to call the girls what they are. But we all know what that is and what most of them are.

This is bigger trash than a road rules/real world challenge. And this coming from CBS?? Even the showtime show represents CBS. I love the BB Drama.. Love ED, Jani, Will.. this cast is just horrilbe. I'm embarassed it's show in London. These people are Americas most weak and looked down upon. After 8 BB's this may be the end for me unless they promise a bettter Summer cast.

Last night when all of the guys were in the room with Chelsia, and they told her to fix the lava lamps by shaking them, and then made all of the sexual references to it and her, I got creeped out.

I can't wait until we hear moaning and groaning coming various parts of the BB house every night. ;)

I can see a couple really getting into the whole voyeur thing seeing how far they can push live Internet Sex. Won't make it on the prime time show in full details, and I suspect the feeds would go dark too when a couple goes from petting to 2 hours of full out sex.

it must be a boring day only 4 post

Archived