Episode 3:"i Should Be Carried On The Chariot-type Thing."

wolfrider

"I Should be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing."

For the first time, the battle between Fans and Favorites turns physical when the Fans must tear down and tackle the Favorites they've worshiped for seasons.

The Fans finally get the matchup they've been waiting for when they learn they must compete head-to-head in a full contact battle with the Favorites. Meanwhile, one castaway is torn between two alliances and makes demands in order to get what she wants.

RC: Beach Bash - aka Jeff's tackle the dummy TvGuide:?

The fans and favorites apply war paint and engage in a physical battle that requires them to tackle each other in the water to win a reward

( bathroom supplies, tarps, rope, etc for a shelter)

Exhile:
-Cirie/ ?

IC: Nut Bucket- Basketball type of thing with coconuts n cart . ?

Boot: Yau n Tracy ?

RC: Beach Bash - aka Jeff's tackle the dummy TvGuide:Favs
The fans and favorites apply war paint and engage in a physical battle that requires them to tackle each other in the water to win a reward

Exhile:
-Cirie/ ?
IC: Nut Bucket- Basketball type of thing with coconuts n cart . Fans

Boot: Yau

No not for sure but , there pic of Amanda , Cirie , Eliza n Paveratti on the tarp they won at reward challenge at Survivor fever , let me show you,. Only female not there is ami n you can still see some of the make up on Cirie , so it is a good guess that ami might be at exhile.
s16e03cbspreair08acq8.jpg

RC: Beach Bash - aka Jeff's tackle the dummy TvGuide:Favs

Exhile:
- ami / kathy (confirmed by Jeff see his preview to follow)
IC: Nut Bucket- Basketball type of thing with coconuts n cart . Fans

Boot: Yau

Okay going to brag this week cause no real spoilers out there n I was spot on this week . along with being the first of the boards to post this weeks episode. Gosh i hope i keep this up. Just make sure you know i doing all this from logic not spoiler bo ards . CBS really good at covering there tracks this season.

I wonder why the Jonathan, Yau- Man alliance fell apart? Yau and jon stuck to their vote, but Ami voted for Cheri and Eliza voted for Yau-man. They pretty much gave it to the lovebird alliance. Not that I am complaining. If those 4 make it to the end, Id be happy. Parv and Mandy will backstab the boys early though.

Archived