July 15th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1:37 PM BBT

Idle chit chat with the girls, sunbathing, who left out the bread, etc.

Maggie says someone is puking. Now the conversation has changed to vomit and vomitting.

Camera changed to Eric and Ivette in HOH mid conversation then the announcement:

Jennifer please go to the diary room

Now fish

Now all 4 feeds on I and E

Ivette thinks the 2nd vote for Kaysar was Mike! LOL

Eric doesn't think Janelle will come up and talk to him which makes him respect her more. Whatever!

janelle is in hoh talking to Eric and apologize if she had upset him. She says she had not had the chance to get to know him. She said the reason was Ashlea and her situation. He accepts her apology. He tells her he has not made a final decision but that whether or not she gets nominated she is not the target he is looking for and that if things go the way he wants them to go she will know. He guarantees her that with this nominated, whether she is nomonated or not that she is not necessarily the target but not to analyze or think to much. He asks her to keep this convo between them and that again if she is put up she is not the target and that if things go the way he wants them to go she will still be here. He advises her to mesh with others in the house.

Still complaints about the stinky fishy smell from cleaning out the refrigerator.

Eric says something about cleaning the puke off the grass.

Ivette and Sarah in bed facing each other, chatting. Judging Mike.

All 4 feeds switch to Janelle and Eric in HOH

Janelle: "Sorry if I've done anything to upset you or if I've treated you unfairly or looked at you the wrong way. But it was bc of Ashlea, bc she told me you campaigning against her."

Eric: I haven't made any final decisions. I'm looking to have someone leave here and that might not necessarily you and that's all I can tell you. You might not be the specific target.

J: So you've never said you wanted me out of the house?

E: I'm not saying I never said that. You are not the target I'm going after. Take that for what it's worth. Keep this converstation between us. This is a test If I put you up you are not the one I'm looking to leave. If things go the way I'm looking for them to go, you will be here next week.

J: AWWW you are so sweet. I feel much better now.

E: Try to mesh with other people, every day is an opportunity to get to know people.

J: I really screwed myself last week but I felt like Ashlea was the one I connected with the best.

E: Just know Janelle that whether or not you are put up you are not the target. If that gets out I'll definitely know where that came from.

J: Wow thank you Eric, I feel a lot better! I'm going to start hanging out with you more. :shock:

Janelle leaves

Eric says to the cameras "Hey Rich ws that ok?" :?:

12:30

Eric opens up the HOH for begging/groveling to anyone interested... line forms to the left...

Howie is first...

Eric asks for his word, if you get HOH, whenever, don't put me up...

one time, if you get it, whenever, I am safe...

Howie gets the screen on, to watch the stairs, make sure no ones coming...

Eric says his intention is to put up Michael and Janelle... says last night he decided to play it straight up, not going to decieve anyone...

Howie:you want me to vote for who?

Eric says he wants Michael gone.. says Howie can't say who he will vote for, but... he wants Michael gone, are you ok with that? Howie says yes....

E:he's unstable, he's dangerous, he's been hanging around Janelle, and she wants me out, they've been flirting...

next...

meanwhile.. Janelle is with Michael in the gold room, says she won't go talk to Eric, she has too much pride...

Michael is saying he won't go on the block... Jan says he should, he can't go on the block...

Kaysar is next in the HOH room... says he didn't make brownie points by hanging with the outcasts, sticking by it, did what he had to, man to man, but did vote with everyone... Eric says he broke his trust... Eric explains how big it was that he broke the trust... Kaysar says he did tell the truth, made a mistake... [little more tense than Howie's time, Kaysar sounds nervous]

Eric says Janelle wants her out... and Michael would go along with her...

Kaysar suggests for now, go with our agreement(the men) keep Michael, vote Janelle out...

E: who would I put with her

K: I don't know

[now going word for word here, thinking this may be debated later in the show lol]

E: if I do not put you up, can you guanrantee me that if you win HOH, you won't put me up? That's all I'm asking... if you can't guarantee it, be honest with me... if I don't put you up this week, if you get HOH, next week or the week after or the week after that... you guarantee me that you..

K: are you talking from now until the end of...

E: nah, I am talking week per week, if I keep you safe this week, this one week only...

K: I owe you one week.

E: you owe me one week.

K: I can promise you that, I can shake on that...

E: ok, alright, I don't need to shake on that... my decision is not made up... understand that if you aren't up, understand this, if you pull your key out of that box, there is a guarantee in place...

K: I'm a man of my word...

E: ok, I'm just telling you, if you pull your key today, if you win HOH in the future, just for that one HOH, that I an safe

K: you are safe

E: alright... and you know it's a game

K: I'll tell you, it's a game...

E: it's a game, everybody has to do what they have to do... if you pull your key out of that box today, you are guaranteeing me I'm safe for one week...

[will the phrase 'one week' be misinterpreted to be if I win the NEXT HOH, next week? hmmm... back to summary mode]

next up is Beau...

E: you know the deal...

B: tell me what's going to happen...

Eric says Michael/Janelle... Beau is ok with that... Eric says they will know why... simple as that...

E: only thing I ask, is if you win HOH, I'm just doing a week to week, you can't guarantee more than that, if you win HOH, I'm safe...

B: absolutely.. to the end...

next... Michael...

E: couple things concern me, big time... relationship with Janelle, I know she wants me out... look you straight in the eye, I don't know... you, Kaysar, Janelle, by body language, there is a small group there...

M: I don't care who you put up.. I'm just asking, are we still as planned... are you putting Janelle and Rach- whats her name, Jennifer

E: nope, I don't know... same question... if you pull your key...will you keep me safe for a week...

M: dude, my plan originally, you, me, Kaysar and whatever...

E: that plan is ... Kaysar broke my trust..

M: one person has shown lack of character(Ivette)

E: you came and said body language is 90%...

M: if you put up Jen or Janelle... you are safe...

E: people think you and Jan are an item

M: I don't care.... when we came in... there were 13, 14 of us... all came in as somebody... it's astonish how many are not the same person... I'd like to think I'm the same... yea she's hot... I'm tired of hanging in a house with... if your decisions are the same... I respect Kaysar, even though we are different, he's a man of his word, I'm hoping you are, I'm telling you, your decision is yours, I trusted you, if you worry about Jan, she hates your guts... I'm a night person, I don't go to bed at 11.. Jan and Kaysar are up, I flirt with her, we don't talk... Howie is up... I'm keeping my sanity.. I'm not patting my back... I may have made it look easy to swallow what you made...

Eric: BB made that...

M: Jan and I were the only two to stand up...

(and that ends it with them...)

next is... snack time for Eric, he eats while waiting for April...

E: this is the deal, where I'm swaying is M and Jan, straight up, no one will need to explain/etc, they'll know why, what I need from you, 2 things...

1, if you win HOH, all I'm asking is one week, not to get me to the end...

2, if I put up Michael, you have to have the intention to get him out...

A: oh I know... what did he say...

E: doesn't matter...

they are in agreement he is unstable... April swears on her life...

A: I owe you whatever I can do... if I win HOH I won't put you up...

E: if it gets down to 4 and you have a deal with someone else, I understand...

A: I'll give it my all

hugs and all for them both...

commercial break... in the gold room, with Jan and Michael... M says Kaysar is the only honest one in the house... M says everyone thinks they are an item.. M thinks this all may work out to their advantage...

J: how?

M: loooong pause... there are 2 groups... one trying to bond... with weak people, and others that are stronger... they stand a better chance.. my guess is this love family they have... (howie sticks his head in and joins them)

H: don't you with you were ugly so guys would stop hitting on you?

J: I wish I was ugly so girls would stop hating me..

Michael ponders how much they could get for gold room lamps on ebay... Howie adjusts himself, and Jan seems to get upset, asks him to get her something, but he sees it as getting him to leave...

Howie wants to ask a question... [maybe strategy... no, of course not, it's Howie!]

back to HOH room... Ivette joins Eric... different plan.. E asks her what he should do... she debates options... she wants to target Kaysar, Michael, Ivette... petty but M says he ate the sandwiches, but Cappy had to finish for M...

E: know that he is gunning for you, and gunning for me... if you trust me like I think you do... keep your emotions in check, stay above his games

I: I just voice my opinions to him

E: he has difficulty with that... he thinks you are kissing up to me...

I: we just clicked the first day, I don't even know why

E: just know I've got your back.. just give me a week reprieve...

they say they have a friend forever... Ivette says he has her heart, it's like playing with a brother... he will do what's best

(same time M/Jan are in gold room talking louder about map coordinates)

E: once Michael gets emotional, he gets cranked up

(M: he can't put me up, because he's worried I'll win the POV... if he doesn't put me up, he'll gain my trust, but if he puts me up... he's afraid I'll win, I'm a competitor, as we all are)

Ivette leaves and James enters, starts sharing... stick with our plan...

(M: Howie is flying under the radar)

(M/Jan think James/Sarah know each other, they click, Rachel/Maggie also, look like they could be friends, Beau/Ivette also, thought Eric/Maggie too, dated in the past)

M: If tides turn, Jan/Kaysar/Howie stand a good chance...

James saying he doesn't care about who is in the house, or thought he wouldn't until he got there... is close with Eric now... Eric says people out there are watching, that know you... [time to pose the question... nope, I never heard him ask James for a weeks safety?]

Sarah is next... Eric asks her thoughts... [kitchen is too loud] Sarah says Michael bothers her... says Howie is different, M gives her goosebumps.. Eric says he can't tell her... but asks her for the guarantee.. noms will be crystal clear... says again he can't do the deception thing... doesn't want to go there with Michael snapping because of deception... rules say they can't tell someone who to vote for... asking for one week, not rest of game, when you get HOH, guarantee that I'm safe...

S: if I was to get it, I can't imagine...

E: just one week...

S: long as I don't have to eat poi again...

BB: the lock down is over...

Maggie is coming up to HOH now... [bet she won't guarantee anything to Eric! lol]

Eric explaning strategy to Maggie, Janelle outside telling April she isn't going to meet with Eric in HOH room... because 'I'm not like that, it's just not me April'... Beau doesn't want her to regret it, explains that by not going because Jan feels it will mean putting one of her friends up, it's really like putting the red flag up...

[hard to hear E/M in HOH, sounds like Eric's reason for noms will be that M/Jan stepped up to the plate for final FC game, telling the one week pledge]

Maggie says she needs HOH so she can ask for the same guarantee... they discuss what 'one week' deal means... Maggie says that's a big deal, Eric says it's not... if they are honest with him... if not he will call them out... Maggie mentions deal with Rachel, Eric says slate will be clean after this week... [i expect people will be annoyed with Eric, feeling he is strong-arming people, but I think he's playing a good game]

Eric/Maggie leave... go down stairs... Eric checks with Rachel... Ivette says she wants to go say one more word [lol] Eric says they'll go back to her home lol Eric's glad he remembered his key lol

Eric shares... Rachel is safe... he made a deal... asks for one week of safety when she gets HOH... he's keeping her safe this week so they are even... if she can't later on, but for now they are even.. now share your thoughts... nothing... they are good... he can't tell who he's nom, but all will know why... will be easy on everyone else... we'll make it far... Rachel decides to speak, says there is one person that is scaring them... he or his family or friends will be embarassed for him...

Jan is questioning April in the bathroom, thinking Eric will put up two from the surfboard team... looks like Janelle isn't going to pay a visit to Eric... April still trying to talk her into it...

Ivette is back in the HOH... Eric saying he needs to go with what's probable, not possible... Ivette thinks the extra vote for Ashlea was Michael... Eric found he had a dollar in pockets of clothes when he came into BB house....

1:45

Ivette talking with Sarah...

Janelle shows at the HOH room... says she's sorry if she upset him... didn't spend time with others, had been with Ashlea, says was told Eric was campaigning against Ashlea... understands if she is nominated...

E: I haven't made final decisions... I'm looking to have someone leave, might not necessarily be you... if you go up, you might not be the specific target I'm looking for, if it goes how I want, you'll know...

J: you're saying you never said you want me out of the house?

E: I can say for this nom, if you are or aren't nominated, you aren't necesarily the target, keep it for what it's worth... keep this between us, think of it as a test... if I put you up, you might not be who I want to leave... if things go how I want it to go, you will be here next week...

J: that is sweet... I'm sorry if I've been, I feel alone in this house..

E: my suggestion, it's my opinion... try to mesh with others, it's an opportunity.. the more you mesh

J: I screwed myself last week, I felt I connected with Ashlea

E: every day is a day of opportunity... that's all I can tell, whether or not you are put up, you are not necessarily the target, you're the only one I've told that to, so if it gets out...

J: thank you Eric, I'm glad I talked with you...

Janelle leaves...

E: hey Rich... was that ok?[wondering if he broke any BB rules with promises/etc?]

back to Ivette/Sarah talking about Michael being freaky... James joins them, lays on bed next to Sarah...

Eric, Kaysar debate options at photo board... possiblity of no POV winner.. narrows the choices, can't put up those you don't want going... Eric thinks with show Sat, they could tell us it's live... they thought food comp would be Sunday....

[lolol] James tells Sarah(with Ivette there! lol) that if they hook up after the show, they need a bigger bed!

Howie and Michael outside, talking how great Gladiator movie is... Ivette called to DR, Michael sarcastically says she is his favorite in the house...

[i'm behind, time to get caught back up on feeds]

Maggie, April, Janelle laying poolside... April questions using Golden POV to take herself off the block... maybe not if she was safe... [hmmm, has that ever happened before? Anyone watch Housecalls lately?]

April asks if Janelle ever found out who the other vote for Ashlea was... says Michael was the only one not to answer... Janelle says she doesn't think it was Michael... Maggie says maybe someone did it to stir the pot... Jan agrees, saying Ashlea heard Eric was going to be upset if it wasn't a 10-1 vote... April said she heard Ashlea say that Eric was threatening April to vote against Ashlea...

Jan asks if Eric was campaigning... Maggie and April say no... April says there was only one person Ashlea said she didn't like, didn't talk with anymore... April didn't ask who it was... April doesn't think this would be a double elimination week[would there be one at all?]

They like the flow of the week starting to happen... want a luxury comp.. want the gym..

2:27

Howie comes out being Howie to Janelle by the pool with Maggie and April... Jan is too hot and goes back in, Howie follows... Maggie and April discuss they don't think Jan will use POV on Michael if she won it, because then everyone would send her home... but they do like Jan...

start to wonder again about the switched vote... April says it had to be Michael or Howie[for those just joining us... it was James, who went with Janelle in voting for Ashlea to stay in the house]

2:50

we hear a sound outside... Beau is on the ground with the hammock around him... they decide the pipe worked loose and it fell... James carries him back inside... now fish...

2:56

Maggie is putting an ice(or heat) pack on Beau's foot... [i'm curious, because the other day when Rachel cut her finger, I thought Maggie said she wasn't allowed to do anything medical in the house]

James thanks Maggie for being there, saying Maggie helped Kaysar after the last POV comp also...

Maggie asks Beau about hotdogs versus ham... they all say hotdogs are meat, not pork... [i'm not sure WHAT are really in hotdogs!]

It is an ice pack I am sure cause she keeps saying it is almost warm. Almost done, etc.

[Don't know about medical but I wouldn't consider an ice pack medical anyone could be doing that. Now if she was setting it or something then that would be medical]

3:15

Ivette/April talking...

A: my fear is if M/Jan are put up, he will lie to her, tell her that he'll use POV on her, and get her to use POV on him if she wins it...

[time to leave for the day, everyone have a good weekend!]

April is saying if Jan wins POV that Michael is just going to manipulate her (thinking they are all being done so by Crappy - I mean Cappy).

And now there is fish

Michael is venting to kaysar about how scared Cappy is and thats why he wants to nominate him, and is questioning why Eric seems to be bothered by Mike and Janelle's relationship but doesn't seem to care about james and Sarah. They are all serious in the backyard and Howie keeps coming by joking around and throwing off their conversation.

3:46 [really, I'm leaving...]

M/K talking...

M: Eric is scared...

K: I was going to go after his allies

M: I was going to go after Ivette, and Maggie

K: I'd go after Beau...

M: Ivette, spineless snake

K: head of all the trashtalkers

M: so, that's why I think for the most point he's confident... that's why he's scared [confident and scared at the same time?]

Eric in the bedrooms replanting the seeds of fear of Micheal with the girls

Ivette & Rachel: we try and talk to him, try and be nice (to michael)

Eric: just dont make eye contact with him, i had to trust my gut feeling

Eric: they guaranteed our safety

I: how do we know he's not going to snap, we are sleeping and he just er er er(makes rooster sound)

E: theres a difference between him and howie, howie has a good heart

now they are talking about some story about a swan that michael told

and how disrespectful he is

(suprises me how they can all spend so much time talking about michael, and telling the same stories)

4:00

Howie is a riot without being sexual for a change! Has scored 11 touchdowns and it's only halftime for him... everyone was chanting Howie, Howie, Howie... [sorry for the commentary here, notice how all the girls were talking about how they personally feel about Michael, it's not Eric pushing them]

Howie says he'll pay the second half tomorrow.. calls a rain delay[has it ever rained at the BB House? I don't remember that]

back to talk about the food comp... Beau called to DR...