July 15th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest okw fan

Beau is in next...Eric is saying if he puts up Mike and Janelle, Mike has to go. Is asking the same thing-save him this week, guarantee a safe week for Eric.

Mike is next... Eric has concers: his relationship with Janelle, who wants Eric out. Saying he has no idea what he is going to do since Mike, Kayser and Janelle have seemed to have gotten close. Mike asks if Janelle and Jenn are going to be put up and Eric says he doesn't know. He goes through the whole deal again and Mike says okay. Mike says Ivette needs to get her nose out of Eric's ass. Mike is doing a bunch of double talking, not really saying much. Now saying he trusts Eric and always has and yes, Janelle hates Eric's guts.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric is talking with April now. Says he is not going to put him in a position to be questioned. He tells April that he is asking that she promises him 1 week if she gets hoh and that she will vote Michael off and she will be safe. April says no problem, she wants him gone that he is cause his own problems. April swares on her life that she will do it. She says she owes him and that when she gets hoh she will not put him up. Eric says that is all he is asking for a week. She says she wants and hopes to do more than that for him. He says to remember this is a game and she know how he feels about her.. she said love you lots.

Guest okw fan

Mike just said when he is HOH, Ivette is up.

April in now. Same speech. Mike has to go, April agrees.

All 4 feeds now in gold room with Jan and Mike. Talking starategy until Howie comes in.

Janelle, Howie, and Michael are in the gold room talking about how you cannot trust anyone. One of the guys said they think we are an item.. she quickly replies no we are not ! Michael says you basically 2 groups but that there are a handful of weak people that will try to get in the group or break away.

1:00 BBT

Eric and Ivette in HOH:

Eric tells Ivette he's got her back. Mike (I think) is "gunning" for her and doesn't like strong women. :roll:

They both agree "No matter what happens, we'll be friends forever".

Hugs and "I love yous".

Eric: "Keep your emotions in check. Don't let him (Mike) suck you in."

She leaves and now James entered.

Guest okw fan

Ivette in-Kayser, Mike and Janelle need to go according to Ivette. Eric told Ivette that Mike is gunning for her and to keep her emotions in check and that Eric has her back. Same deal as the others-Ivette saying she wants Eric at the end with her. They are talking about being friends for life, blah, blah blah...

James in now, eric asking for his thoughts. James going on about Janelle not being a team player, only thinking about herself. Seems like he is thinking about Mike/Jan going up without Eric saying anything. James now blowing smoke up Eric's ass, how he is a leader and really gave a great speech, etc...

1:04 PM BBT

James calling Janelle a bitch. Says she only cares for herself and she's not a team player.

Eric says it will be obvious why he puts up who he puts up for noms.

James is kissing Erics butt.

James: "You are showing a level of leadership I've never seen before. F'in impressive, bad ass shit" James says he wasn't looking to make friends in this game "Put my mother in the house and I'll f'ing stab her in the back. I'm so happy I teamed up with you." :shock:

He's gone and now Sarah is in there telling Eric how uncomfortable Mike makes her feel and she wants him to go.

Again he says "It will be crystal clear why I put the people up."

Guest okw fan

Sara in now saying Mike makes her uncomfortable. Howie will stop if you say to, but Mike keeps going...

Eric did not ask James for the same deal he asked everybody else for...

asked Sara for the same deal as he asked from everyone else

12:10 BBT lockdown is over

Maggie and eric go into br to talk in HOH room...her key will be one of the last to be pulled

Eric told Maggie she would be one of the last keys pulled... She said please just not the last cause they will know... He then told her Kaysar will be last so he knows...