Wednesday, February 13th

wolfrider

I thought it was live on the East Coast, which is where I am. Erin, I am almost positive they were on there last night, I could be wrong, I will check my tivo when I get home. If last night's BBAD was really from last night, then they would have been evicted after midnight CA time..right? Oh, I am soooo cunfused..lol Thanks everyone for trying to help me understand.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right King, it was the Parker show last night.

And now that I think about it, maybe I am confusing the show with BBAD. I could just be remembering seeing them on the show. I guess I wasn't paying too close attention with all the "Parker show" confusion.

natalie is an amber with amount of time it takes to get ready

It's only the day after the 1st Show ???

After reading the Feed Updates, looking at the video clips and seeing the photos....

it seems like the HG's have been playing the game for a couple of weeks....

hmm

just a thought

Just wondering, do we have an Ambre this year yet?

:marie: erin....after watching BAD (my name for BBAD) Amanda is reminding me of Amber a little bit....she kept looking into the camera and adjusting her shirt and pushing it down off her shoulder and onto her arm. Slurring her words after she started drinking....chick can't hold her booze! jmho

:pixiedust:

I think you are right TCS. I kept thinking last night, I wish she would be still, she was soooo figidity and constantly looking at herself, fixing her hair, clothes, blinking fast etc. Classic Amber..imo. I still like her for some reason though...

Archived