Wednesday, February 13th

wolfrider

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can only assume that they didnt like the bad vibe already and the fact that they knew they had been a dating couple before....and that perhaps they might get back together and be a powerful team.

i too hope they get to come back too.

i agree with someone who said this season is hard because you have to route for both teamates.

i like both the gay guys of course.

i like jen but hate hate hate parker

i like adam but dislike sheila

so its hard because i like only one half of the team...so right now i guess i am routing for the gay guys because i dont dislike either of them.......yet

Suzi I think they kept Adam and Sheila because they are absolutely NO threat to anyone else. Can't win comps, fighting, etc. That makes for a weak couple and why not capitalize on that.

I think they got rid of Sharon and Jacob because of what happened last year with ED and Dani. They hated each other, but ended up working together and made it all the way. So, to keep that from happening a second time, they got the boot.

I didn't hear anything about Sheila and Allison being together, but I did hear alot of "there are two couples in the house". When I first heard that, I didnt know Jacob and Sharon were gone, but now that I think about it, maybe those 2 are trying to pull it off. Not sure what benefit they would have, except that they dont like who they are paired with and want to keep the guys at a distance.

I did hear the HOH room's group discussing putting up "Ma and Pa" - the nickname for Sheila and Adam. Why they didn't go first, no clue.

p.s. They also referred to James as "Crazy J"

watching feeds now

i missed all action last night

lol seem like i did from reading the text here

jen and ryan are making feeds unwatchable for me

I read more than one article that said BB9 will go the full 12 weeks, TV Grapvine sends me e-mail notices on different shows, and this was a big question a cpl mos ago, but the articles said this was just like any other BB, so I am under the impression we will be watchin for 12 weeks. I just got my afterdark turned on, so I will have latenite watching.

I fell asleep last night in the middle of the show. I had watched the podcast version earlier. I got up this morning and got to watch them sleep on the feeds. I will have to wait until after work to see and live Houseguest interaction.

I loved the hamsters or piggies or whatever they were. Cute!

:marie: lol erin, I was thinking the same thing last night while watching BAD (my new name for BBAD) I could see Adam walking around group to group trying to interact with the others....he's Zach #2! and when he talks he shows his front teeth (Zach did that too). ewww!

:pixiedust:

I'm confused. I watched BBAD last night and Sharon and Jacob was on there. So when did they get evicted? And did they not get to play for veto to try and save themselves? One last thing, how does being "power couple" give you an advantage? Sorry for so many questions.

Im thinking the 1st Powercouple just got to choose anybody they wanted to, and they had to leave...

but for now on the powercouples nominate people, and they vote. and there will be a veto.. just not for the first time.

BUT im not sure, but thats what i thought... when jen and parker won, julie said they would evict the people themselfs.

I was just sooo turned off by Sheila that I have not yet thought about Adam, but I did just get my Afterdark started today so we will see, he could be as annoying as she is to me, but I will be happy to see them around to see what developes, if not just torturing each other, sorry, it's my mischeivious side that enjoys that stuff,lol

I'm confused. I watched BBAD last night and Sharon and Jacob was on there.

:marie: BAD (my name for BBAD) isn't live smooches....that couple got booted after BAD was over. I heard Sharon and Jacob was evicted on the live feed updates, they was still there during BAD.

:pixiedust:

Archived