Wednesday, February 13th

wolfrider

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay watching that but did not see the part about lesbian couple for few years , did anyone else see it. no worrys jem , love ya alwayes

BBAD is behind, because they don't want to spill "secrets" about what has happened since the last show. So, they tell us stuff like nothing has happened since then. Unfortunately for them, we can see what is happening now.

Alex just said he is HOH and thinks it will last until Wednesday.

Okay i just read Parker n Jen in power but Parker just told some one to put me up is okay . they mentiooned the lesbian thing but i think that two woman not liking there partners.

:marie: Its just my thought.....when they first started advertising BB9 they called it Dirty Little Secrets....Now its Til Death We Do Part. They even changed the theme song. Could they at the last minute hearing that the writer's strike maybe coming to an end (theres been talk of an end to the strike a couple weeks ago). So if they get rid of the HGs two at a time the season will be 6-7 weeks long and that will give CBS studios plenty of time to start up and get the shows running again. Again just thinking out loud......or maybe I'm missing something??????? I really hate the couples twist! And Sheila too JMHO :(

:pixiedust:

:marie: I'm trying to watch BBAD right now and its F F F F F F F F F F!!!!!! And they are fighting so bad! So far I'm not liking anything thats happening! I already had Showtime 2 and I'm so glad that I didn't order the feeds as of right now! And I thought I'd never say this but I'm missing Beer-Pong right now!

:marie: I hate this season already! I hate Sheila and I'm watching BBAD right now and I'm not liking Parker at the moment! And to think I promised myself that I was not going to HATE this season! :giggle: JMHO

I thought I'd never ever say this but I'm missing Beer-Pong right now too! :(

I thought I'd never ever say this but I'm missing Beer-Pong right now too!

Too funny... I know what you mean though. :animated_rotfl:

TCS..... My take is that this couple thing will only last a few weeks before they are separated into into individual game play, much like survivor has two teams until the numbers get down. However, I think a lot will depend how it goes, if it goes great, then the season will last longer, if it turns out to be a ratings bomb it will come to and end as you suggested in 6-7 weeks.

Also notice they never in the beginning stated how long the HG would remain in the house, thus leaving it opened ended to how long the this winter season might last. It does appear that CBS\producers have questions about how successful this "Winter" season might be.

I have not read any of the other threads, so I have no idea with others are speculating.

So is this Big Brother elimidate? :bangin:

Not saying I won't get hooked but this show seems to be geared toward the teen and 20 something crowd. She a lot of F bombs. (hate that)

My take is that this couple thing will only last a few weeks before they are separated into into individual game play, much like survivor has two teams until the numbers get down.

I'm thinking this way, too. I also think that Sharon/Jacob might be back, either as a couple (if they can handle it) or once all players are on their own. Especially since they had no chance to save themselves.

Archived