Bb9 Over Before It Even Started?

OmegaBetaZeta

It bothers me that CBS is already trying to get BB9 over with!

They are already having an eviction within hours of moving in and people will be evicted as couples? At this rate, the show will be over within a month! They should've just scrapped it and used these hg's for the summer edition. The ratings will suffer since it is competing with American Idol anyway.

It can't be unless they have three or four weeks of no evictions. Why?

...because as of tomorrow there will only be 12 people left. That's five more evictions which means the whole BB9 season will end up being a month and a half....6 weeks.

I don't even know if it's worth it for me personally to continue watching. You can't have a reality show last such a short time.

The odd thing is these people think they're going to be in the house for 3 months. I've heard them say it no fewer than three times.

So it's VERY confusing to me.

Either there going to be competing as individuals soon or there going to possibly be voting people back in!!!! Just calm down I was pissed intially too but they said this season will last at least until the end of April so something obviously is going to happen.

Alison kept hinting during the feeds last night that the DR people just about told her that there is going to be some kind of twist that will change the couples thingy. Don't know what she means by that though...

It can't be unless they have three or four weeks of no evictions. Why?

...because as of tomorrow there will only be 12 people left. That's five more evictions which means the whole BB9 season will end up being a month and a half....6 weeks.

I don't even know if it's worth it for me personally to continue watching. You can't have a reality show last such a short time.

The odd thing is these people think they're going to be in the house for 3 months. I've heard them say it no fewer than three times.

So it's VERY confusing to me.

16 people (8 couples) walked into the BB house last night. After tonights show there will be 14 people (7 couples in the house). Also,what you aren't taking into consideration is that there is a good chance that they could bring one or two (a couple) back after they have been evicted. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought Jacob and Sharon back at a later point in the game.

However, another thing to consider is that they could uncouple them at some point as well. There are always ways to make the weeks go by and prolong the game. I am sure that they have taken all of this into consideration before the show started.

My guess is that CBS is hedging their bets and waiting to see how the ratings go and if they are find with the ratings ... the show will go the normal length. If they are not ... they have a way to shorten the season and still finish it.

Jersey ... just because the strike ended doesn't mean that they have anything to put on television yet. It is going to take WEEKS for them to write, film and edit shows .... even 1/2 hour comedies.

CBS still needs BB to fill those time slots ... they don't want it over quickly. Especially if it pulls in the ratings ... don't know if it did last night, but if it pulls in the ratings they will not want it over quickly.

Then don't watch it!!!! I ain't neccesarily thrilled with it either but hey it is Big Brother and even a crappy season of Big Brother ain't that bad!!!

It takes 4-6 weeks to write and shoot an episode that takes us to about April this thing will not be over real soon.

one of the articles posted under big brother in the media, noted that big brother had ratings similar to the ratings of last summer

so, no matter what show they put against it, big brother will be there. not to mention that big brother can't honestly be cancelled like other shows out there. i could never imagine cbs cancelling the show and giving the money to one of the remaining people by random hat drawing. come on seriously cbs would never do that.

I was so sure this season was going to suck, especially with the soulmate twist, but have totally changed my mind. I loved, loved, loved last nights episode. I thought the four people that already knew eachother was pretty good idea, too bad it didn't last, and i thought the coupling up of people will build immediate alliances, something that I have enjoyed the last few seasons. The writers strike ending is good for everyone and I don't think it will affect BB at all. Happy watching!

I'm just suprised that Ryan and Jen gave up that they were a "real couple" so quickly in the game. I guess they did that during the first 5 days before they went live? Does anyone know the story behind how the spilled the beans or got caught SO quickly? I was really hoping that could keep that on the down low for at least awhile anyway.

Archived