Tuesday, 2/12

DanielesFan

yeah bb after dark doesn't start until 12am est, so it makes sense that the live feeds wouldn't start until then

kinda sucks but, i'll be watching at 12am, can't wait to see what they are doing

they've been in the house for over a week now

imho the best days of feeds we already missed

I agree with you completly, Nodoubt! I always enjoy getting to know the new hamsters during the first few weeks. I missed that during the All-Stars year. It's great hearing their stories and finding out surprises about them.

I'm enjoying watching the guinnea pigs, too. I've decided that one should be named Valentine, but I'm not sure about the other one.

thhamtaro_g_016.gif

fill us in who yapped about ryan lol..whats the fight about!?!

parker and jen are going at it...because jen is saying she doesnt want to vote out ryan...or she doesnt know if she will

matt natalie

parker jen

alex amanda

are in an alliance in the HOH room right now

Alex is talking about who's hes going to put up so him and Amanda must be HOH

everyone seems to still be in the house

jen yapped about being ryans g'friend to her 'alliance?'

big fight is them (matt, amanda,nat,parker,alex) all trying to convince her to evict or nom ryan and allison...

These alliances seem to be bonding quickly...i hope jen doesnt make the mistake of voting out ryan

Two definite groups in the house.

I didn't think it was Alex and Amanda as the power couple, since they are talking about the possible penalty nom if Parker and Jen can't agree. Well, Jen thinks it's a penalty nomination, anyway.

I could be wrong, though.

The fight was awesome upstairs, before Parker went outside!!

:animated_bouncy:

The feeds are so clear this year! I'm really happy with the new version of the player.

Guys there can not be an eviction yet since they all live on wednesdays . What we seeing now is the same first pair of HoH arguing about who to put up. Right now all here even if dont see jacob n sharon. If they were gone we would have new HoH's.

Archived