Heroes Season 3- General Spoilers

kayo

(I'm starting a Season Three Spoiler thread as it looks like Heroes will not return until the Fall. :angry: )

Season Three Spoilerish Tidbit

Source: Kristin at EOnline

I'm hearing that when Heroes does return (next season), we'll get back to the season-one characters everyone loved, but they're also still planning on doing the big Villains arc, and the superpowers of those villains are supposedly all kinds of awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Source: Michael Ausiello, TV Guide

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

• Kristen Bell is not

• 1 month later...

Adrian Pasdar Talks 'Heroes' Season 3

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sources: Don Williams, BuddyTV and HeroesTheSeries.com

In most cases, intriguing hints about upcoming television plotlines come to us courtesy of the actors. Writers for the biggest hits on the tube are usually evasive and secretive about upcoming events, while the actors have a tendency to be loose-lipped and possibly spill more than they should. Such was the case when Heroes actor Adrian Pasdar recently made an appearance at MegaCon in Orlando, Florida. We haven't heard much from series creator Tim Kring regarding season 3, but Pasdar dropped a bombshell about what the next year holds for his character.

WARNING: This article contains possible spoilers about next season of Heroes

When we last saw Nathan Petrelli, he was bleeding to death on the floor after nearly revealing his superpowers to the world. It was the second season finale in a row that left Nathan on the verge of death, but if his exploding brother couldn't wipe him out, would a few bullets really do the trick? Heroes fans have been left to ponder his fate since the show wrapped up last year.

While attending the popular comic book convention, Pasdar let it slip that he will be returning for the third season of the series. He also hinted that the dynamic between the Petrelli family will be front and center next year. It seems like Nathan and Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) will be working together in an attempt to rescue their mother from the dark side. After a disappointing second season that often kept the brothers apart, it'll be refreshing to see them working together for the greater good once again.

The actor also talked about what really may have happened when those shots rang out in the second season finale. He mentioned that "the clues were all there for what really happened," and hinted that Nathan may have been wearing a bulletproof vest. He also teased that the character may have either known the attack was coming, or possibly planned it himself.

Pasdar also mentioned that he'll share plenty of scenes with Claire (Hayden Panettiere) in season 3, and that his role as her father will be more important than ever.

Unfortunately for Heroes fans, they'll have to wait months until the next season kicks off. It's not likely to return until September, but at least they can pass the time without worrying about Nathan Petrelli.

Heroes Season 3 Teaser

Source:Heroes-France.com

season 3 teaser

The quality is not too good but it has some interesting shots, one of which shows

Matt Parkman dead

:o . I, for one, am hoping this will just be a nightmare sequence of some sort.

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

04/03 - Tim Kring is said to be seeking an Australian Aboriginal actor in his fifties to appear in multiple episodes as a storyteller with great wisdom and a soft, soothing voice. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

03/22 - Normally when people are buried, they stay buried. Fortunately, Takezo Kensei isn't like most people. When we last saw him on NBC's Heroes, evil samurai Kensei -- also known as Adam -- was buried alive thanks to the time-traveling hero wannabe Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka). In Season 3 though, David Anders will definitely be back. "I believe so, yeah. I hope so. I know I'm going to be in one of the first six so ... ." Anders told SyFy Portal's Alan Stanley Blair at this weekend's Eclipse event in the United Kingdom. "But after that, it's called 'Villains,' and I am an uber-villain." [...] In the third volume of the series, the villains of the show will get a chance to show just how bad they can be. Among them are Adam, Angela Petrelli (Christine Rose), 12 new characters still to be revealed and also someone that Anders feels he would struggle to live up to: the infamous power-snatching Sylar (Zachary Quinto). Source: SyFy Portal

03/17 - Japanese actress Eriko Tamura, who played the 17th-century love interest of Hiro (Masi Oka) on NBC's Heroes last season, offered SCI FI Wire a few spoilers about what's next for her character as the show readies itself for a third season. Tamura said that her character, Taeko, was supposed to be transported to the present in episodes that were scripted but not finished before the writers' strike commenced last fall. "I am going to be in the present, yes," Tamura said in an interview. "I actually had a few episodes of the script then," Tamura said, adding: "Suddenly, the strike happened, so we had to stop the shooting." Tamura added that she expects to return to the show for the upcoming third season, which begins production in May. "We are not to that point where they think about the storylines yet ... because of the strike," Tamura said. Source: Sci Fi Wire

03/17 - While attending [MegaCon, Adrian] Pasdar let it slip that he will be returning for the third season of the series. He also hinted that the dynamic between the Petrelli family will be front and center next year. It seems like Nathan and Peter will be working together in an attempt to rescue their mother from the dark side. [...] The actor also talked about what really may have happened when those shots rang out in the second season finale. He mentioned that "the clues were all there for what really happened," and hinted that Nathan may have been wearing a bulletproof vest. He also teased that the character may have either known the attack was coming, or possibly planned it himself. Pasdar also mentioned that he'll share plenty of scenes with Claire in season 3, and that his role as her father will be more important than ever. Source: BuddyTV

General Spoilers:

04/09 - Two new recurring roles are being cast, both of which are slated to debut in the Season 3 premiere. "Joy" is in her early twenties and described as "quick on her feet - and adept at getting herself into and out of trouble." Senator Robert Malden, meanwhile, is in his fifties and a political straight shooter. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 3 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

04/23 - Volume 3 Villains will have 13 episodes, which will be released in one go. Angela's power will be revealed and her role will be very important. Our Heroes will have to save the world at least in two occasions this season. We should learn more about evolution of powers. Source: SpoilerTV

'Heroes' Executive Producer Spills the Beans on Season 3

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sources: TV Guide and Kris De Leon, BuddyTV

Little by little, details about the third season of Heroes have gradually surfaced in the internet. So far, we already know that the new season will be a breeding ground for new characters and will be swarming with villains teaming up to destroy the earth. Shedding more light about the sci-fi series is executive producer and director Allan Arkush, who promises that Heroes will be returning with a bang on September 15 with the first and second episodes airing back-to-back.

When we last saw Heroes, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) has become the victim of an assassin's bullet, Niki (Ali Larter) is unable to escape when the building she's in exploded, and Sylar (Zachary Quinto) has regained his abilities after using a cure procured by Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy). According to Arkush, this is precisely where the new season will kick off. "We're picking up exactly where we left off," Arkush said. "There will be some huge surprises.

Among the big twists is a new series regular that viewers will surely take notice of. Arkush has remained tight-lipped on the subject, however, he hints about the types of characters that will be making an appearance. He also assures fans that the new season will focus on several people from the past, including the group of people with Angela Petrelli (Cristine Rose) and Kaito Nakamura (George Takei) in the mysterious photo.

"We'll learn more about that,

Scoop On A New Villain

Source: EOnline, "Watch With Kristin"

Sasha in Charleston, Ill.: I'm in desperate need of some Heroes scoop. The wait until new episodes is killing me!

Kristin: Look for a new villain named Joy. Her power is superspeed

• 2 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

05/08 - Bruce Boxleitner [...] has snagged a top-secret recurring role that was originally going to be modeled after Sen. John McCain. The character has since been reconceived, and now all I know for sure is that he'll be sharing scenes with a female series regular. Source: The Ausiello Report

05/05 - Sources confirm that the enchanting Brea Grant - who made quite the impression as Landry's short-lived rebound girl on Friday Night Lights - is joining the cast of Heroes next season as The Speedster. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

05/05 - Look for a new villain named Joy. Her power is superspeed-she's lightning-fast, like the Flash. Hiro meets her in a museum. He asks her if she has powers and if she is trying to steal some art. She convinces him she's on the up-and-up... and then makes off with a bunch of paintings. She's described as a nymph-like character with the speed of a cheetah on, er, speed. Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/05 - Jack Coleman gave a short interview with TV Guide where he talked about characters in season 3 and their new roles: About Noah Bennett -- I'm currently incarcerated and at the bottom of Level Five in the company facility. I think there may be an escape in the offing, but at a cost. Surprisingly, Noah might not be considered one of the villains at the forefront of the upcoming season. I think I'm probably more likely to be hunting them. About Hiro -- He's firmly planted in Yakamoto Industries now, says Coleman. I think Hiro's more the guy who starts out wealthy and comfortable and is very unhappy taking over his father's business and needs the quest. That's his destiny. About Claire -- She's trying to use what she has for a greater good rather than just blend in and be anonymous. About Mohinder -- He's not as mild-mannered as he once was. Source: SpoilerTV

• 2 weeks later...

Sylar Is At It Again...

Source: EOnline's "Watch with Kristin"

Kristin: I can tell you this doozy of a spoiler- Sylar slices open the head of the person you may consider the show's biggest star! That happens within the first two episodes and we also learn exactly what he does once Sy-baby pops the lid on our heroic pals, so let's just say that there is plenty to look forward to early on in season three. They are putting some big plot points and answers in motion, from what I hear.

In an interview with EOnline's Kristin, Sendhil Ramamurthy (Suresh) says of Heroes' upcoming season three: "A lot of the characters have changed in major, major ways...ways that viewers would never expect."

General Spoilers:

05/21 - Sylar slices open the head of the person you may consider the show's biggest star! That happens within the first two episodes and we also learn exactly what he does once Sy-baby pops the lid on our heroic pals, so let's just say that there is plenty to look forward to early on in season three. Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/10 - She's not just fast. She's very fast. Meet Daphne, the speedy new character on NBC's Heroes, who plans to give the show's superhumans - especially time traveler Hiro and his sidekick, Ando - a run for their money when she debuts on the popular NBC series' upcoming third season, which went back into production last week. "I'm stealing a secret that's been kept in Hiro's family for a long time that he's just now found," Brea Grant told The Associated Press during a break in filming on location in a high-rise building in downtown Los Angeles. "He stops time right as I grab it, but in that second it took him to grab it, I almost make it out of the office." Grant doesn't know much about her mysterious new character. Daphne's superpower allows her to operate at three speeds and leave a supersonic wake in her path when Hiro stops time. Grant's not sure where Daphne is from, but she does know the Speedster - that's what she calls herself - has been on her own for a long time. "Her character is supposed to be Hiro's Joker," said Masi Oka, who plays Hiro. "Batman has The Joker. Hiro has Daphne. This is the season where Hiro finally finds his arch nemesis, and it happens to be this Speedster. I kind of equate it more to Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, except Daphne says more than 'meep-meep."' The third season is titled "Villains," and will pick up immediately following the events of the second season, which was cut short because of the writers strike. Viewers will learn about the fates of several characters when the show returns in September, including who shot Nathan Petrelli. Source: AOL

• 3 weeks later...

You're welcome, BuxomB-Thanks for the teaser clips too!

Season 3 Spoiler tidbit from Eonline's "Watch With Kristin"

Monday, June 16th, 2008

Bridget in Peabody, Mass.: Any Heroes stuff? I am dying to know what happens, and I can't wait until it comes back in the fall!

Kristin: Claire is not the only character on the show who is adopted. And the next adoption twist is perhaps my favorite twist ever on this show. You know how sometimes those silly promo guys say things like "It will change everything?" Well this one actually will.

Patrick in Melbourne, Australia: I'm really desperate for some Heroes news. Any news on any characters like Monica and West?

Kristin: Monica will definitely be back, as will "Nana Dawson," aka the legendary Nichelle Nichols. However, in the first few eps, our time with them in New Orleans will be centered around their relationship with Micah. As for West (Nicholas D'Agosto), I couldn't swear to it in a court of law, but I'm fairly sure he's gone, at least for the time being.

• 3 weeks later...

Additional Season 3 Spoilers from EOnline's "Watch With Kristin":

Tessa in Kansas City, Mo.: Kristin, will Ali Larter definitely be back on Heroes this season? Last we saw her she was in an explosion, if I remember correctly.

Kristin: Ali is definitely still a part of Heroes. Niki Sanders, not so much, but Ali will stick around and conjure up a whole new personality we haven't yet seen before for season three: Tracy Strauss. (Something tells me she'll be hot, blond and look like that chick who once wore a whipped-cream bikini for Dawson Leery.) :rolleyes:(Oh, please, not another personality! Can't they just let her be dead already?)

Drew in Montana: Give up some goods on Heroes! What's next for my favorite, Matt Parkman?

Kristin: He's going to end up in the desert with a horse with no name...and a tortoise. Believe it or not, I'm serious about the desert and the tortoise part. Matt's storyline is about to get

• 1 month later...

Exclusive: Robert Forster Joins 'Heroes' as...

Aug 1, 2008, 04:12 PM | by Michael Ausiello from EW.com

heroesl2wk7.jpg

He's alive! Or is he?

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Heroes has tapped acting vet Robert Forster to play Nathan and Peter's presumed-dead pops, Arthur Petrelli.

Given Heroes' penchant for time travel, though, there's no telling if we'll see Arthur in the present, via flashback, or during one of Hiro's little excursions. Another unknown: whether Arthur will use his powers ('cause you know he's got 'em) for good or evil.

Rumors of Arthur's possible "resurrection" this season have been burning up the Internets for months. And while it's not clear when Forster will first turn up, at press tour last month, his on-screen widow, Cristine Rose, hinted in this video interview that a bombshell would be dropped in the two-hour premiere on Sept. 22. "There's a secret that comes out that if you're a true fan, you're just going to die," she teased. "It's a good Angela secret, and it's [not about] her powers."

Well, considering the first hour of the premiere was screened at Comic-Con, and, per multiple eyewitnesses, no such Angela secret was revealed, it's safe to say the big reveal will take place in hour 2. Of course, whether or not said reveal is related to Arthur is also a big fat unknown. It's all speculation, people!

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

08/26 - According to Zachary Quinto, Sylar's baby mama is "silver-tongued and alive." [... Peter and Nathan will find out they have another relative and] it is someone we know, and here's what I just learned that's even more shocking: Peter and Nathan will discover they have not one but two living relatives they weren't aware they had. One shocker will come earlier in the season. The other a little later. Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/24 - I'm hearing of not one, but two scorchingly hot new hookups (one platonic, one not) among the characters we already know and love. [...] According to insiders, producers are forging a new

• 3 weeks later...

'Heroes' Paces Itself for Villains

Friday, September 19, 2008

by Maria Gonzalez, BuddyTV

original source: USA Today

heroesseason3villainssp4.jpg

(Image Courtesy of USA Today)

-twelve villians are reported to escape from cells in a concrete bunker during the season opener!

heroesxel8.jpg

(Image courtesy of NBC)

-Peter and....notice the guy reflected in the window...a villain?

There won't be any need for time travel now, as the third season of Heroes hits the small screens on Monday, September 22, with more than just an explosive entrance. Terror will break loose with

• 2 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

09/28 - Malcolm McDowell's mysterious and powerful Linderman, who has the power to heal, returns from the dead this season (Nathan is the first to see him). Malcolm told me, "I work with Cristine Rose, who plays Angela Petrelli, and I work with Brea Grant, who plays Daphne, Miss Speedy. She's great; I recruit her. Oh, and I work with Robert Forster, who is Arthur Petrelli." Wait a minute, in a flashback or a future scene? [.] In an upcoming episode, Hiro thinks he's 10, which means Ando has to save the world and babysit at the same time. [.] According to James Kyson Lee, when the series' iconic eclipse returns, it seems to reverse the power-accelerating effects of the first eclipse. He said, "Hiro's powers aren't working, and neither are many other people's powers. I think we'll see this phenomenon happens around the world and that everyone is affected by it." [.] Brea Grant's Daphne is a mom in the future. Who's her baby daddy? "Probably with someone you know and love." Pair that with the information that Sylar's son's mother is "alive and silver-tongued" and you've got a [.] theory on his baby's mama. [.] Jimmy-Jean Louis dished, "They're introducing my brother. And it's good for the audience because they get a little bit of information about the Haitian." Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/18 - Season three has brought [Ali] Larter and Hayden Panettiere together for the first time. Source: CanMag

09/18 - [Here are the powers for some of the Level 5 villains:] Jesse Murphy: Super-Powered Concussive Voice, there is no limit to his powers based on how loud he can scream. (Seems like the same power as Echo from the Webisodes) Benjamin Knox: Gains super strength based on fear of the people around him. Senses fear easily. The German: Power to manipulate metal. Eric Doyle: A puppetmaster that can make people do whatever he wants. Flint: Ability to shoot blue flames. Source: SpoilerTV

09/17 - [A flashback sequence will be about Angela's younger days, when she was a "different person." The flashback will also feature Robert Forrester as Angela's husband, who may have some paternity news.] Source: TV Guide Online [Note: This will more than likely happen around episode 3.]

09/17 - In ["Villains,"] a key new idea is introduced into the mythology - an idea which will divide our characters. They will be divided not just by "Hero" and "Villain" but also by the radical new idea of --- well. I can't say. [.] The Petrelli brothers are re-united for a big story arc. Matt Parkman goes on a great adventure where he meets a new prophet (and eventually develops a new power.) Someone new takes over the company. And Claire's father (HRG) gets perhaps the most surprising new partner you can imagine. Source: Beaming Beeman

09/17 - "My character will finally meet his nemesis this year - the Joker to his Bateman," says [Masi] Oka , who's shooting a scene in which Hiro takes a sucker punch from Daphne, the new supersonic speedster played by Brea Grant. The setup: Hiro has disobeyed his late father's command and opened a safe containing half of a mysterious formula. If it's ever matched with its missing half, it will lead to the utter destruction of Earth. Daphne, who moves so fast she can't be seen, snatches the info right out of Hiro's hand. When he tries to catch her by stopping time, she flattens him with a right hook and disappears. "Daphne steals Hiro's very destiny," Oka says. "And that's not OK, because it's his destiny to save the world. Again. For the third time in three season." [.] Among the jaw-droppers: Shady matriarch Angela Petrelli rises to a scary level of power and reveals her biological connection to another big character. Mind reader Matt finds out who assassinated Nathan and is banished to the African savanna. Nerdy professor Mohinder develops a serum that gives him Hulk-like strength and then has hot, messy sex - a Heroes first! - with high-strung Maya. Glimpses into the future show sweet Claire as a gun-wielding wacko and mild-mannered Ando killing his best buddy, Hiro. And Niki fans won't know what the hell to think. The character seemingly died in an explosion at the end of last season, and now - without explanation - Ali Larter is back playing Tracy Strauss, a political adviser who's sleeping with the governor of New York . Then there's the great escape. A showdown at the Company between Elle and Sylar accidentally triggers the release of several baddies from Level 5, the equivalent of death row. "These guys are the worst of the worst, with special abilities that make them too dangerous to ever again live in society," [Tim] Kring explains. "When the older generation created the Company, it was their mandate to protect the world and put these villains under maximum security. Now some of them want revenge on the man who bagged and tagged them - the man in the horn-rimmed glasses." That would be Noah "H.R.G." Bennet, the former Company man - and Claire Bear's daddy. [. Jack Coleman is] sporting a klunky bulletproof vest for a scene in which H.R.G. turns hostage negotiator. "The escapees rob a bank and he feels an obligation to get them off the street, not just because they're dangerous. If it becomes known to the world that there are people running around with superpowers, the lid is off Pandora's box." Jamie Hector plays the group leader, Knox, who gains strength when he's in the presence of fear. "As a young guy, he was basically good at heart but was raised by a murderous Los Angeles street gang," Hector says. "He wants payback for being locked up and not considered a human being." Adds Kring: "Just as we'll see the dark side of some of our heroes, some of these villains were wrongly put behind bars and are not what they appear to be." Milo Ventimiglia's character, Peter, is also on the scene - both Peters. "In the first episode, future Peter takes present Peter and hides him in the body of a prisoner named Jesse, thinking he'll be safely out of the way," Ventimiglia says. "When the prisoners escape, future Peter freaks. He goes to the bank to try and retrieve present Peter." That results in an explosive wave of sonic sound. [.] In the season premiere, Sylar will lop off the top of Claire's skull to get at what's inside. "Sylar has one fatal flaw," [Hayden] Panettiere says. "He can be hurt. He can die. So he goes after Claire, because she's the one thing he wants to be - indestructible." [. "Claire] still has her ability to regenerate after the attack by Sylar, but he's left her without the ability to feel any pain before healing - and that's what made her feel human," Panettiere says. "Without it, she's like the walking dead, and she's really angry. She wants to learn to fight back." Enter Claire's pyrokinetic birth mom, Meredith, for some tough love and lessons in self-defense. "Claire gets to be more of an action hero," says coexecutive producer Jesse Alexander. "She already has the power to heal herself. Teach her how to use a baseball bat and you've got something pretty formidable." It'll come in handy, Kring adds, "because Claire and Elle are once again on a collision course." [.] Jesse - Future Peter sequesters resent-day Peter inside tattooed baddie Jesse Murphy. Jesse's special ability is being kept under wraps, but coexecutive producer Jeph Loeb hints ominously, "He can destroy pretty much anything and anybody." Arthur - A founding member of the Company, Arthur Petrelli killed himself a few years ago after becoming unstable and delusional - or so claims his wife Angela. Daphne - Speed demon and art thief Daphne Millbrook heists Hiro's secret formula and dashes off to Paris . Knox - Villain ringleader Benjamin "Knox" Washington orchestrates a bank-hostage crisis. "The rest of the guys only want the money, but Knox is the thinker, the planner," [Jamie] Hector says. "He creates the situation to lure out H.R.G. and get revenge. Gov. Malder - Congressman Nathan Petrelli survives death, finds God and won't shut up about it - and that makes him very attractive to the evangelical base. New York governor Malden sees an opportunity and asks Nathan to replace a recently deceased state senator. Source: TV Guide

09/11 - According to Tim Kring, all the new characters fold into existing main character storylines, rather than having their own stories right off the bat. Hiro and Ando are together again, on a quest for the mysterious "Formula" (the significance of which will be explained in episode five). According to Lee, their mission takes them to Bora Bora, Zimbabwe and lovely downtown Bakersfield, Calif. According to Ali Larter, there is "something of a scientific basis" for the explanation of how Niki (who was killed in a fire in the season-two finale) and Tracy Strauss (her current character) appear to be identical. According Malcolm McDowell, it was Linderman who recruited the Speedster to be a minion of evil. Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/09 - Matt Parkman's future is drawn for him by an African bushman, and in the world's future, the sky is full of people who can fly. Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/09 - [Zachary Quinto] confirmed that [his pre-evil alter ego Gabriel] Gray will return this season, revisiting the "shades of that character as you first saw him." [...] In "Volume 3: Villains," creator Tim Kring intimates that by using Gray, the show will continue to "peel the layers off of that onion as long as this character exists on the show." Source: TV Guide Online

Interesting bit of info from this interview of Ali Larter (who is just smokin hot as Tracy). This interview published today on Entertainment Weekly's website.

Ali Larter on her 'Heroes' transformation

Sep 30, 2008, 09:52 AM | by Abby West

alilarterlwi8.jpg

On last night's Heroes (read Marc Bernardin's episode recap here), we found out a surprising fact about the origin of Ali Larter's tightly wound political animal, Tracy. Now the ice princess has a season's worth of exploring to do. We caught up with Larter yesterday to try to pry some secrets out of her cold dead...er, find out what she likes about her new direction on the show.

It was a great twist to find out that you were indeed playing a new, separate character, and not just a version of Nicki. What did you think of it when you read it?

I didn't expect it. I didn't know what direction they were going in, but the fact that it's an entirely different character has been really exciting and challenging.

Had you asked for something like this?

I loved playing Nicki. So for me, I think it was kind of, "What works for the show?" In TV they do what they want to do. And as an actor you have to go, "Oh, okay." And I think we're all lucky on the show that we love the writing.

Does this feel like it's part of a change in direction for the show?

They've honed the instincts of the show, if you could kind of say that. The thing that worked the first year was these ordinary people that discovered they had extraordinary abilities, and how it affected their lives. They're really going back to the root of it. This volume is called Villains. When you play a hero or you play a villain, it's not interesting when you go all the way. It's that place in the conflict between the two that makes it really interesting to watch. And I think that's what we all try to do in this volume.

Can you hint at what's to come for Tracy?

The interesting about her is, instead of being stricken by this ability [to freeze things] that she has, she becomes kind of in awe of it. And kind of excited by it and fascinated by it at the same time. She's pulled out of her world and has to find different ways to figure out her life and figure out why these things were happening to her. So she's kind of on this journey of understanding who she is.

How does that differ from Nicki's journey?

I think Nicki hated it. She was afraid of hurting people. It put her in jeopardy of losing her child. She wasn't able to control it, whereas Tracy is a completely different being in that way. She doesn't get stricken with fear. She would find ways to use it or manipulate the situation.

From what you know of where they're going, what does this mean in terms of where these powers come from and the larger mythology?

One thing that I love about the show is that it's always one beat from science. With adrenaline and all that, it just makes sense to me. It just makes sense that if you can go in and understand all these different adrenal glands and adrenal places, it is possible, if you can focus on that one place. I think [the writers] always come up with really good explanations.

How much is Tracy a part of everything going forward?

I've done a ton of work with Adrian [Pasdar] this year. And this next volume that we're going into, which is called Fugitives, will kind of take us all out of our comfort zones.

So, you're really excited about this character and this season.

I love the show. I think it's something special. I'm just really proud of being on Heroes. We're trying to push the envelope of what's on TV and when you do that, sometimes you win, sometimes you fail, but in the end, we're all giving our all.

• 2 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

10/12 - The show has a problem. No, not the ratings. The problem concerns a kid named David. He's teenage angst incarnate and he'll be featured in at least three episodes of the "Fugitives" arc. Casting is under way. Source: The Ausiello Files

10/07 - The latest scoop I'm hearing from inside sources close to the set is that there will be a little housecleaning this season. Not everyone will make it to the finale. [...] "You don't see [Hiro and Ando] really interact with any of the season-one Heroes until episode eight or nine, and then we'll see him interacting with people he hasn't interacted with before," [says Masi Oka. ...] This season on Heroes, Nathan gets his head sliced open, Sylar-can-opener-style. Source: Kristin on E!Online

10/07 - Summary of spoilers given in the Behind the Eclise Q&A: No clones [are] involved at all in the Niki/Tracy story line. Maury was in Level 5 when everyone escaped so stay tuned. By Episode 3.09, we will know about Peter, Nathan and Sylar's powers and if they are somehow related. There might be differences in the various future time lines, but there is always one absolute "one fundamental problem." Carlos Mendez, one of the Company founders is Isaac's dad. Not all of the founders kids are related, but there is one "genetic trend." Peter will be able to use Jesse's powers. It is very possible that Dr. Strauss from the GN could have helped Dr. Zimmerman create Tracy. Hiro's mother's powers will be revealed before the end of Volume 3. Source: SpoilerTV

10/02 - Summary of spoilers given in an interview with writers Aron Coliete and Joe Pokaski: Molly will be returning in a couple of "unique" appearances this season. We will learn more about how Sylar's power works (and what he "really" is) and Mohinder's adrenaline hypothesis. We will see Nathan's wife and kids again this season. Claire can indeed can be killed, as can Adam and Peter and Sylar, by decapitation. Susan Amman is the third woman founder of The Company. Sparrow Redhouse may make an appearance in episode 12, although it could be pushed back to later in the season. Source: SpoilerTV

09/30 - Hiro and Ando are headed to the lockup known as Level Five, but they are not going of their own accord... [...] Kristen Bell will be definitely back, and when she returns, we see that Elle has quite literally be on the fritz-her power keeps overloading and blowing out of control-and she'll turn to Claire for help. [...] Hiro and Ando look up an old frenemy. Actually, they dig him up, right out of his 400-year-old grave. Dr. Zimmerman has answers to Tracy Strauss' questions about her mysterious origins, and we'll learn of a fifth version of the woman who looks just like Ali Larter. So just to make the math clear, here: We've met Niki Saunders, her two alternate personalities Jessica and Gina, and now Tracy Strauss, but we'll learn there is another person running around with the same pretty face. In the future Sylar is not only living with his son Noah in the Bennet house, but he has Mr. Muggles . Will the violations never end? Actually, we'll see that Sylar has become a new man. Source: Kristin on E!Online

We've met Niki Saunders, her two alternate personalities Jessica and Gina, and now Tracy Strauss, but we'll learn there is another person running around with the same pretty face.

This must be the Dr.'s other creation he mentioned- Barbara.

Claire can indeed can be killed, as can Adam and Peter and Sylar, by decapitation.

:fear: Well, I hope it's not Claire or Peter losing their heads!

Source: Kristin Dos Santos, EOnline

Mon., Oct. 13, 2008

Claire teams up with her surrogate mom (Sandra Bennet) to save her biological mom (Meredith Gordon) in an upcoming episode. Also, we learn that Meredith's flame-on capability is very, very genetic

Archived