Tuesday February 12, 2008 Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did like the show!

I'm guessing 1 couple will go home tomorrow...they'll have the hoh competition...then normal procedures with evictions on wednesday nights.

DUH.........I know it wasn't live........what i'm saying is if we don't see the first eviction on TV until NEXT Wednesday.......the show is going to be WAY behing the live feeds and that is gonna make it hard to watch the show because they will always be on the next eviction by the time we see the last eviction.

Hope it isn't gonna be like that.

Hello again everyone! The way this should work, is that tomorrow night will be a taped(non-live) elimination and HOH comp. If we get live feeds tonight there should be a pair already missing and a new HOH pair. July said the first LIVE eviction will be next wednesday.

I'm a huge BB fan ever since season 1. At first I wasn't too keen on the idea of "couples", but thinking about it for awhile, I thought it might work. Now I've gone back to my first instincts, because indeed I thought finally we would get back to a show were everyone is a stranger. I know I live in a dreamworld some times, but one can hope right? People either come in with a huge advantage like last year's winner or extreme disadvantage like the couple that is already gone from this year.

We know the house guests are always in the house for a period of time before the show starts, but watching the feeds last night I felt like I was coming into the middle of the season a ton of stuff has obviously transpired. Like so much for the secret couple, geez that didn't even last a full day from the fans point of view. Another reason pre-show relationships are a bad idea.

With this whole couples thing they've just turned BB into another Paradise Island. It's just not BB anymore.

Hey all

While discussing the show here at work, we wondered if there is another twist. There are not enough couples to last a full 3 months and knowing this, BB STILL ousted a couple within the first 24 hours. You also had to purchase the feeds for 3 months. Is it possible that this time there really is a second house where the couples will go to and at some point they will come back as either couples or individual players?

Seems like a lot of work went into this whole thing to only have a 6 week run. Me thinks BB has something up their sleeves :)

Dep

Depeche .... the true test of that theory will take place tomorrow ... will they be on the early show with Julie? Will they do Housecalls? Will they be all over the place and in public?

If we do not really see or hear from them after the show ... my guess is that they are being sequestered somewhere.

I have been getting a lot of BB articles since before last night and from everything I have read this BB will run the full 12 weeks, I wish I had not gotten rid of that article or I woulda posted it here, there was some question about it early on only being half the 12 week time, but the article I read put that to rest and said it would be just like all the other BB's in time that they are in the house, but I am with you Depeche, I think we will see more expect the unexpected as the show goes on.

they need to pair ryan and jen as a paired

no need for them to have 4 swing advantage since they spilled the beans of their relationship

its not fair to parker/allison to have so called soul mate who have no interest in them

:marie: I agree with all those who thinks there's something else going on not yet brought out. If BB is going to run the full 12 weeks, they can't knock people out two at a time and keep it up.....

:pixiedust:

i heard them talking about sequester last night on BBAD (yhea these people are looking too far ahead) and they said something about 7 people in sequester which is an odd number i think they may only do the couple elimination thing till sequester time

then again i think they were speculating as much as i am right now

Archived