February 27 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

9:26 am BBT - Josh gets on scale, can't read what it says, he doesn't look pleased though. Alli taking shower - She - we should just hang out in the sun if it is warm out there. Amanda - who won in chess last night? Alli - Ryan, everytime I play him I get called into the DR, ryis good, he is real good, he has only played 4 times but he is real good. More convo drowned out by freakin water. She out of shower. Josh doing MR's... Josh says that he weighs 180... Alex says he weighs 180 to 185 right around in that area. Amanda - one day it told me 145 the next day it said 120... more talking but alas cannot understand because of the damn water. Talk about the bowls being back and they are excited to have them back, they say it will be weird to retire the bowls. Alex leaving BR. Alli - I knew that I knew that, I told Ry that... Amanda - were you going to quit? Amanda - what you cannot play without the rook? BB - Amanda pls put on your mic Alli - I have so much playing with Ry he is really good... Foth...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:33 am BBT - Alli finally done with shower... Alli - God I love it there is _____ in here everyday! (she says that sarcastically)... All feeds on Alli in shower... James and Josh in SR... talking about targets on back... Jo - I don't talk to Amanda, she hates me... she is going to put me on the block, If I don't win HoH we are f***** Ja - No pressure... James grabs cups and takes them to kitchen. back to BR with Amanda, She and Alli... Am - If we vote tomorrow we are going to vote for him... Alli - I am not talking to anyone without Ry... Am - I wouldn't either... Alli - he was just saying stuff that was pointless stuff... Nat in BR... Whispering with too much background noise... Nat says that when she twitches it means she lied.. Nat - he said you need to go to Alli and find out now right now... Alli - Ry and I would say that the most ________ couple in the house is ___ ... we talk about everything, maybe not last week, because we were campaingining... I genuinly respect what he has to say... we were laughing so hard last night... Amanda - I know I heard you... damn blow dryer is on now... switching feeds...

9:39 am BBT - ALL feeds on BR with blow dryer... UUUUGH!

9:42 am BBT - Alli, Manda, Matt and Nat in BR - Matt - You gonna wear my sweats? Amanda is looking for something she cannot find. Alli - that is so gross Am - it is Alli - it is so gross... Alli - are we all out of lotion. Back to the blow dryer... Nat now at sing getting ready... Alli looks in the mirror at Amanda and gives her a weird grin... (I just figured it out! Alli looks like the grinch!) Nat - I have a weird scratch... Am- Yes you do Nat - I think it was from the dance... Nat _ I am getting a few pimples... Am - What is the name of your co? Alli - Teiva specialties... Am - You know my company? Alli - Yes, United, we are good friends, Teiva and United, we call them several times a day to check formulas. Now talk of Amer. Express and credit cards... All - My credit card is HSA FOTH... Alli - Look how much my hair lightened up yestreday... Nat - From the sun... Alli - yeah, I actually like darker hair... Am - Yeah I also like jet black hair but I cannot do it... Alli talking about one of her friends who is sexy as hell... She - back in theday our mothers and grandmothers didn't have the colors that we have these days... so people couldn't say like that doesn't look good on you... Chels walks in... Amanda - Did james fart on you last night? Chels - only once... She asking is everyone is going to shower because she wants to do dishes...

***Can someone take over... I cannot handle Alli and her damn blow dryer anymore... She doesn't have much hair to start with!

I can take over for a bit. Am, She, and Nat are doing their makeup in the BR. Alli is STILL blowdrying her hair. All four feeds are on these girls.

FotH

"Please stop singing" - BB to Alex

Amanda is talking about poofing up her hair & Sheila says she likes it better as is. (WOW-I'm truly intrigued!)

Sheila, Nat & Alli talking about Josh & what he's been saying. Nat says Josh asked her who her & Matt would put up on the block if they win HOH, and she said whoever put her up. They are talking about getting rid of Josh.

Josh now comes in & is vacuuming. The girls shut-up. (BTW-Amanda left a few minutes ago)

Now Josh has left & only Sheila (Blowdrying hair) and Nat (make-up) are left in the BR.

10:15AM BBT: Oh come on! Nat asks Sheila to look at her eyes & see how she does the pink eyeshadow, then She says "That looks so good", Then Nat starts applying the color to Sheila & shows her how to do it. BORING!

She & Nat are talking about someone (Chelsia or Amanda) and how they are stupid for talking shit about people b/c you dont want to alienate someone. Sheila says that's why she is so shocked that JOsh is going around and saying the things he's saying & doing the things he's doing b/c it is putting a target on him. It will get him voted off.

Now Sheila & Nat talking about dry noses & that both of them have gotten bloody noses since being in the house.

I'm sorry guys, but I've got to get going to work! I will resume later...Hopefully someone can take over.

10:50AM BBT: All foru feeds are on the kitchen. Sheila is doing the dishes and Allison is painting her nails at the counter.

People walking around, getting ready.

James and Josh are walking around looking at the house to see what's missing. They also want to know when they will be voting.

James says that they only have 20 minutes and then they'll be in HoH for a couple hours at least. Sheila says, "WHAT, WHY"? and then says, "oh I guess they can't put us outside." Alison says it's going to get interesting.

General chit chat. They're talking about Luxury Challenge [normally done with final 4]. Chelsia and Allison are filling Alex in. Sheila talked abut Amber and Dani from last season and we got FotH...

11:00am BBT

Amanda, James, Alex, Josh, Sharon Nat, Ali are all in kitchen talking about if clothes are fine? or if they will be asked to change. Someone tells Josh he may have to change his shirt. Ali talking about the lux. comp from last new, and grapping all the clothes. Ali is explaining to alex about clothes comp, and asking for them (guy) to give up on comp so the girls can win. Talk of Dani going to NY for show, then FOTH.

Feeds are back.

Nat I wish BB would supply us with Milk. Shel A lot of ppl in this house drinks milk. Nat- I can go through 2 gallons a day. Just general chit chat in kitchen. Ali and Chels are talking about the lady that brought them CA. How Amanda girl was awsome, and Chels came to A first. Amanda had a crazy guy on her plane, and he told the ploit something??? (couldn't understand amanda).

Lost feeds for a few. feeds come back and james, shel, chels, amanda, adam, and others are in the HOH room. Door bell, Ali comes in. Talk about James family pic of his Mom and Sister. Knock on door and matt was there. (Are they are HOH lockdown?) okay they are on HOH lockdown.

11:20 am BBT - HG's in HoH room... Alex just told Nat that the pants that she is wearing give her a constant camel toe and wedgie... Nat checks it out to see if it does. She said well the pants must have done something right for me because I am here. Then they are talking about being able to see Amandas nipples... She says that THEY made her wear that shirt and they made her not wear a bra with it... Amanda starts to ask the HG's if they were told what to wear too and then we get FotH.

11:20am BBT HOH LOCKDOWN

Nat thinks that they had a HOH lockdown, and they were told to not look at the hoh screen. Nobody remembers and Nat thinks she might be crazy. Now are vaguely remember. Alex is saying that they had a LR lockdown, then they went out and tested HOH game and came back in. No one is really talking now... SLIENCE...

Now Nat is commenting tht Hoh was no remodel. Alex said tht only happened on Allstars. Amanda thought that the HOH bed should have been a heart shaped bed. Ryan said they will only be up there a few minutes, becaue they are restocking.. (Convo is very controled)-Dawn

Amanda- I wonder if anyone in the house has gotten any? Someone ask any what? She said head, sex, or anything like tht. Everyone comments that Ryan had sex. Amanda said no beside that? No one said anything. Then James said that he jacks off in the HOH bathroom, and Matt said rubbed his balls all over something??? ... For the next HOH. Amanda said she don't think the HOH robes gets washed.

Alex tells nat that the pants she wears are all the time camel toes and wedge. Nat they are s'pose to hug my but like that. They did something for me.. I got here. Josh said you did stand out unlike the others that were like wallpaper, and boring. Nat I don't know what to say that. Amanda Yeah camel toes definitely stands out.

Amanda- I was told what to wear, Nat yeah me too, but i had already picked this out. Chels what did they say amanda " don't wear a bra" amanda yeah.. well underthat shirt.

11:30am BBT FOTH

my above times may not be exact, just noticed that my computer is not keeping the correct time.

11:32AM BBT HOH LOCKDOWN

just general chit chat... about Moms, and old boy friends. (Everyone is trying to act as if everything is fine.... and that there is no TENSION... **(yeah right!)** Dawn

sry gotta take a break- Laundry must get done today... dryer is beeping

1:40PM BBT: Feeds come back and Matt, Ryan and Allison are in the BDrm & Matt is telling her what America's player is all about. Now he's saying that he told Nat to be quiet and not chime in all of the time. Said she must not have not gotten a lot of attention when she's a kid.

Alli said Josh has been calling her a bitch all day long yesterday b/c she never gave him an answer on who she was voting for

1:45PM BBT: Matt, Allli, Ryan discussing HOH comp & that it may be on what they've remembered about the house so far.

ryan is reading the bible & discussing Moses & saying he was the s*%$. Matt & Ryan discussing the bible.

Josh just came in & asked Matt where his bag is at, saying it needs to be by the door. Matt said he needs to put his tolietries, etc in the bag still.

1:55PM BBT: ryan & matt talking about they HAVE to win HOH. If not & Josh & Sharon (?) get it, they will most likely put up Ryan/Allison and Matt/Natalie. Or they will put someone else up & backdoor Matt/Natalie.

Feeds switch to kitchen where James/Chelsia/Matt/Sheila/Amanda/Josh and sharon are hanging out. Just general chit chat. Sheila is telling someone they need to drink a protein shake.

josh just asked sheila if she would have sex with james for money. She responded by saying she would not have sex with anyone for money, but if she was attracted to him, she would have sex with him.

Josh says that the man who gets the most action is the man who doesn't put anyone down.

Chelsia askes Sheila what was the youngest guy she's ever had sex with & she responds that when she was in her 30's, she had sex with someone who was in their earlier 20's. Sheila says younger guys will do just about anything, whereas an older man would say he wouldn't want to try anything new.

Matt is talking about how good the movie PRIME is with Uma Thurman. Telling the other HG's what it's all about.

2:00PM BBT: Sheila pipes in and is talkign about a guy she dated that wasn't 21 & she didn't know it. She found out when they were at a bar/club & he was asked for his ID & it turned otu he was 20. He lied to her. Sheila says it's not fair that society is okay with an older man dating a younger woman, but not vice versa.

Alex comes in and says he's going crazy. he wants the eviction to happen now, and it's already 2pm. One of the other HGs said it took place around 3pm last week.

General chit chat on past relationships. Not much going on, they're just waiting for the eviction ceremony & the HOH comp. Matt saying when he first walked into the house he was impressed with the cast.

josh, sharon and allison in SR talking about their issues with each other. trying to hash things out. then josh asked Alli who she's voting for, and she said she wants mat/nat to stay. Sharon asked alli to leave so she can talk to josh & now sharon is trying to tell josh to just apologize to Alli and kiss her ass so we can still get Amanda/Alex to stay.

Archived