February 27 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or stat conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:34pmABBT Amanda,Josh & James in HOH. all talking trash on Allison.

downstairs Alklison & Nat talk trash about Amanda. Allison tells Nat & Ryan that they have never talked trash on any1 ever. Nat throws Amanda under the bus. Allison tells them Josh is startin troble.

Chelsia enters upstairs. they all 4 agree Allison's crazy. Sharon enerteds. they all tell Amanda u have 2 bring the thing out about Matt its your only chance. Amanda "i dont want 2 be yelled out." Josh & Chelsia say they yelled at her last week its her battle. they tell her 2 go 2 Shelia, that her only chane and it will cause the whole house 2 FALL APART. they all agree 2 back Amanda/Alex up. Amanda re tells the story of Allison callin Matt a "Dck sucker in DR." Amanda sens Sharon 2 get Alex. they all tell her its Amanda only chance 2 stay.

Chelsia leaves as Sharon/Alex enter. they fill Alex in on why Allison only wants 2 get rid of Amasnda cuz she talks trash. every1 in room knows what Matt said about Allison. they agree the only way it will turn is if Allison gets Shelia 2 turn. Alex says so its my fault cuz i dint compain.

8:37 BBT

Amanda, Josh, Sharon, Chelsia, James talking in HOH talking about how to initiate a fight. Chelsia saying this isn't her fight, but also says that Amanda's only shot at staying is telling Allison what Matt said about Allison, getting head and banging Allison.

Tonight seems like it is going to be huge if these plans that are being said go down.

Amanda, Josh, Alex, Sharon, James

Am: Allison feels I'm the only one talking shit about her. Here's the story. Everyone knows in this room what matt said about allison. Do we tell Allison?

Al: So just because I didn't campaign, I fucked myself.

Amanda and Sharon chime in saying that is the truth and that it makes it look like they don't want to be here. Also, Matt and Nat have been campaigning hardcore

Alex is supposed to go to Sheila and say what Matt said. ...

This plan is so confusing but is revolving about Matt saying things about Allison then bashing her in the DR.

Now there is talk about Sheila lying to everyone.

[AHHHHH, SO CONFUSING, JUST START THE DRAMA ALREADY!]

Amanda and Sharon are whispering in the kitchen. Both obviously very nervous and worried. Sharon just said Ryan is watching.

Amanda is yelling for Matt. She asks for pants to wear.

Ryan is talking to Sheila telling her to beware of Amanda and Alex.

Amanda goes to talk to Sheila.... she's just making small talk now about peeing and cramps.

-----

9:00 PM BBT - Alex is talking with Allison. He's relaying what Matt has said. Allison is being very questionable.

12:27amBBT Amanda crying in boat room

in BR Matt & Nat laughing saying i caant belive where staying, Matt tells Natdont 2 blow it and tells her what 2 say 2 other Hg's.

1amBBT Earlyer Amanda told Hg's BB has sent bedtime 4AM as soon at it struck 1am Foth

1:03amBBT Ryan/Allison in BR & also is Matt/Nat who laugh at stuff Amanda/Alex has done.

Amanda/Alex gettin into bed in oat room

1"05amBBT Matt/Ryan head 2 bed. Allison & Nat agree Josh/Sharon must go. Allison tells Matt/Nat he will talk more tommrow morning. Allison says she pissed at Jposh

1:15amBBT all Hg's in bed. Shelia,Adam talking about "Adam slamming the door"

1:25amBBT All Hg's asleep.

1:50amBBT Ryan wakes up Allison by playin with her hair. She laughs and their back asleep by 1:53amBBT

7:18 am BBT - HG's still sleeping, but there is a lot of background noise. I can hear coffee cups and spoons clanging. Sounds of someone walking up and down stairs. ALL cams still on Alli and Ry. Ry is very restless still and it sounded as if Alli whispered something in her sleep. She is now facing the opposite direction of Ry.

8:06 am BBT - James is up and went to the downstair bathroom to go to the bathroom. He didn't freakin wash his hands! James roaming about the house in his undies, stops to look out the BY, heads back upstairs, stops and looks at the pictures of the books on the wall, goes back into the room... Chels wakes up "What are you doing?" James says something... Chels "What time is it?" James "It's 8:30" James goes back in bed to go to sleep. All cams on Chels and James now.

9:11 am BBT - All cams still on James and Chels who are still in bed... BB - "Good Morning HG's it's time to get up for the day "... James - U sleep alright? James - You not want to get up Chels - that is a dumb question Jam - What time did u go to bed? Chels - I don't know jam- did you sleep alright? chels - um hum... again we have silence from the HoH room...

9:14 am BBT - Cams change to bathroom, Amanda and Josh are taking showers. Alli comes in to use WC. Sheila comes in and says good morning. They say good morning. She - did you see that our cups are back? Josh - Our cups are back? Amanda - yeah they are in the SR. Alli out of WC didn't wash hands. She doing her MR's. Amanda - Good morning allison ... Alli - Good morning. Matt comes into BR, knocks on WC door... Alli - there is no one in there. Alli and Alex talking about taking a shower and hot water. Alli - My stomache is killing me this morning She - thats funny, mines not cuz there is nothing in there... Alex doing MR's... Matt doing MR's... Alli back in the WC... She taking up her usual position laying on the BR sofa... Alex to She - Did you weigh yourself? She - uh uh I don't think that thing works. Matt brushing teeth and gags... Alex asks Matt if he is alright... Matt - Yeah...

9:20 am BBT - BB reminds Alli and Josh to put on their mics. Showers are done, Alex is shaving... Amanda to Alex - Good morning... Alex - Good Morning... All cams on Alex lathering up to shave. Amanda - it is so cold! Water running, can't hear convo. Amanda in towel getting ready to do MR's... She - is there still hot water? Amanda - not really! Isn't that crazy? Were u planning on washing your hair? She - yeah I was... but I guess not, that sucks! It doesn't last long! BB - The bedroom lights must remain on during the day... She - it was freezing cold back there last night... Alex shaving, Amanda putting on face stuff... sounds like Sheila is in the shower. Josh comes into BR. Josh using Q-tips... Convos going on but hard to hear with all of the water running in the back ground.

Archived