February 24 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:02 am BBT - Josh just took off his shorts, standing there in his tighty whiteys and stepped on the scale, stands there for a second looking at his weight, steps off, then steps back on... he gets off of the scale, scratches, walks over to the mirror, does some arm movements to see muscle deffinition, then pinches his midsection... heads off to the shower and begins to take his shower.

9:06 am BBT - Someone is snoring up a storm, I believe it to be Ryan. Josh is still in the shower.

9:10 am BBT - Alli and Ryan awake still in bed... Alli asks Ryan "You want some of this?" referring to the blankets Ryan "Yes, Thank You" Alli shares the covers/blankets with Ry and they seem to be going back to sleep. Josh is still in the shower.

9:30 am BBT - Josh is in the bathroom cutting off his hair and 'fake' crying. He said "It just has to go, there is just too much" Ry is awake and goes to the BR, sees Josh cutting his hair off and asks him "Do you know what you are doing?" Josh "No" Ryan then heads into the loo. Sheila comes into the BR and says to leave some on top as it looks good. We then get FotH

9:38 am BBT - Looks like it was morning wake up call as the HG's are up and milling around. Sharon asks if Josh did his hair by himself and then laughs. Amanda says good morning to Sheila, sheila says good morning back. Foth

9:45 am BBT - HG's doing MR's... Alex is shaving his chest, others are eating breakfast, sheila took a shower, amanda asked if there was still hot water, sheila told her that was still warm water, amanda taking shower.

9:47 am BBT - Amanda saying that she was called into the DR late last night (conversating with Sheila) and sheila was still talking to her and Amanda walked off... They are laughing at how Amanda will start a convo and then walk off without waiting for a response. Everyone is telling Josh that his hair looks good Alli "It looks wicked good" (geeze that phrase went out years ago). Alex still shaving chect, Alli eating, Ryan went to bedrooms, Sheila made coffee, Amanda showering, Chels went to SR to get batteries, Sharon eating, Josh checking out his new haircut, ...

9:51 am BBT - Sheila in the kitchen is talking about one of the questions that the BB casting people asked her "What singer would you be embarrassed to admit you liked?" Sheilas answer was Madonna, she says she loves Madonna, Josh says he loves Madonna too. <<< (Blech) Someone mentions Britney Spears. Amanda out of shower, Alex done shaving his chest, Ryan sitting in the bathroom on the couch, Alli still eating, Sharon still eating, Chels at kitchen daisy table talking to the folks eating. Foth

10:10 am BBT - Ry and James talking in the BY about the game and having a smoke. The cams turned on them right when Ry was saying "They are definitely together". BB - Smoking is permitted on the __________ Ry coughs and then heads over to the patio. They were smoking on the astroturf. James saying "If you raelly want to play this game you have to win, you can't float... Im gonna go inside... No worries today man" Ry "Ok alright". Ry stays outside to smoke another cig, James heads upstairs. All cams show silence in the house...

10:14 am BBT - James heads up to HoH and tells Chels that he figured out another poiece to the puzzle... Hudson River virus and The Rockies, hard to tell what he is saying because he is brushing his teeth. Chels "Don't F***** tell anyone that... or did you already?" James "uh huh" Chels "OK"... James "Each challenge that we are doing... youll notice the river is getting polluted and the dead fish, it is going to get worse and worse... each of the challenges are going to be a crisis" (Interesting theory)... James thinks each of the challenges are going to be around disaster. They say it is cold in there. James says they need to take out the trash, it is ridiculous. Chels said that they thought they would do it but she guesses not. Chels has gotten in her bathing suit. Chels wants to wear her robe because it is cold. James says he is sorry.

10:18 am BBT - James thought he had lost his key. Chels is eating her "favorite yoghurt". Chels says they should take their food down and put it in the cubbard, James says Not Yet. Ry overheard Adam and Matty talking in the BR last night saying "either you or I have to win HoH next week" Chels "So they will be fighting". (sorry for the typos - I have bad carpal tunnel - I'm trying)

10:22 am BBT - Chels and James leave the HoH, James tells Chels he can see her ass crack, and chels says that that bathing suit always falls down. James says that he is going to see it all day. Chels laughs. They go to kitchen where the rest of the HG's are milling around. Ry says he hates to be woken up, he would rather get up on his own. Ry warns Josh that the jacuzzi overflowed and the jets don't work and there is all kinds of debris in it from the overflow (Probably Jens wart scabs!!!). Sheila and Alli getting ready in the BR.

10:25 am BBT - Alli complaining that everyone makes fun of her bathing suit. Sheila says it looks just like Chels. Sheila says that she likes it. They are talking about wanting to hear songs. Alli wants to know why she hasn't been serenaded yet. More talk of music. I can hear Sharon talking in the background with her nasaly voice. Nat now in the bathroom getting ready. The HG's are all in bathing suits, getting ready for a comp I assume. Alli is drying her hair... nat is very quiet. Feeds change to Josh and Amanda talking in bedroom... cant understand amanda as she is talking too quietly... Amanda leaves, Josh remains, smells his underware and says "eeeeeew!" Josh starts humming and continues to go through his laundry saying periodically "clean... clean..." Amanda comes in and Josh tells her she has craziness all over her. They are talking scenerios that could happen today.

10:30 am BBT - Amanda and Josh still talking Amanda is asking Josh if he thinks they are safe and to talk to Sharon and then tell her. Amanda walks out of bedroom. Josh still in there cleaning up. All feeds on Josh. Feeds change to kitchen. Amanda goes into kitchen. BB "HG's it is time to get up for the day" In kitchen Alex, Chels, Ry and Amanda. Amanda cannot open something so she has Alex open it. Amanda talking about her voice and a puppy dog. Josh and Matty in SR, Matty asks if he cut his hair Josh "Yeah I buzzed it" Matt "By yourself" Josh "Yep it was easy breezy"... Josh and Matt back in BR... Josh continues to clean. Adam (wanna be) is trying to rap and talking about Yung Jock. Sheila says that she likes rap but only certain people asks who is the guy who's mom passes away from plastic surgery Matt says "Kayne West" Sheila says that she loves him, Matt says that is one of his favorites. Sheila likes Gold digger. Matt finds blood on his sheets and decides to strip the bed. Matt and sheila whispering and talking game. Sheila says that she doesn't ever feel she is safe in this house, that is why she cannot sleep. She starts talking in a fake Bostonian accent... Sheila says that she knows that she rubbed some ppl the wrong way but she can't take it back and says she cannot have regrest in the game it will eat her up. Matt is curteously responding. Sheila says her typical "You know what I mean" Sheila "It sucks, I can't take back what I said or did".

10:38 am BBT - Sheila leaves room, Matt still in there. Sheila comes back in and starts in on Matt about the game, Josh walks in and asks if something is theirs, Matt says uh huh. Josh tells sheila that her parinoia will eat her soul. Sh says "Don't say that" Josh "Everytime you talk about it again and again" Sh "I am scared". James is out of DR and someone else was called in I cannot tell who because they were talking too loud. Sh says that she didn't have to go through the whole shebang to get on the show. She got in immediately. Alex says he doesn't want to hear it... keeps cutting her off... Alex "My whole life changed... I was f***** in the head, I couldn't tell anyone, I was in depression"...

10:41 am BBT - Amanda says the Dr. said that a lot of ppl who have been on slop have mixed the muscle powder with it and it tastes a lot better. Alex "Coffe goes right through me" Amanda "You have to poop?" Alex "3rd time" Amanda "Slop makes you poop" Alex "I am not eating slop, I will only drink coffee and drink protein milk" Talking about body hair, Matt says that it is as bad as he gets... Amanda says her moms boyfriends back is hairy as all get out... it is gross. James saying he tried to grow out his facial hair but it just looked like catfish whiskers. The guys are liking that it is bikini day.

10:47 am BBT - Nat, Alli, Ry and Sharon getting ready in the BR... They are talking about rain and marathons(Allis topic) Nat saying that Oregon was voted one of the most beautiful places. Nat says that within 3 hrs you can be in the mountains, the lakes, the coast. Talking about Crater Lake. Josh and Amanda talking in the boat room. Amanda saying that she is so scared. All cams on them. They are being very very quiet. Josh says "You'll have to let me know" Amanda says "I will" and then walks out. Cams switch back to the girls in the BR getting ready. Alli says that she would love to go on the Oregon trail... they talk about Plymouth Rock and other interesting places. Amanda and Chels now in BR with Nat, Alli, Ry and Sheila. Sheila says "With everything on my body I hate my stomach" Alli says "Well there was a baby in there" Ry "A human life a child" Alli says "I can't wait to have a child, well I can but I can't wait for the experience" Nat " Me too, but I want to enjoy my youth". More talk about Allis mis-matched suit. James and adam outside smoking. Adam "I hate it when the house says "It is time to get up now... That is my call" Adam is bitching and I can't understand him and his garbled speech. James escapes and says "I have to use the BR" Adam "Enjoiy" Cams back to girls in BR. Talking about laying out... Matty comes in, Adam comes in...

10:53 am BBT - Adam says that all his ladies look purdy, they say TY. Chels goes into BY and says it is raining! But it is sunny and it is raining. Amanda, adam and Chels in BY. Adam says he could live there (Texas) then he says "George Bush, hes a baller". Ry now out in BY saying he is lightheaded from loss of blood (?). Adam continues with his marble mouth convo, (I am sorry, I cannot understand that idiot). BB "Sharon please go to the DR". Ry and adam still in BY smoking... Adam going back inside saying it is cold out there and then says something about "Back to slop baby" Ry is still outside...burped... Feeds back to BR and girls doing the MR's. Girls talking about boogers and tissues and peoples lack of using them. Sheila and Alli sitting on BR couch whispering... Nat curling hair... RY in BR shaving or trimming his sideburns and goatee. Sheila and Alli still talking game. Hard to hear because of the running shower. Amanda walks in Alli "Lookin Good" Amanda "Clap it, I can't clap my ass, but she can, I heard it causes cellulite" Amanda finds a bump on her ass and has Alli investigate it... Sheila "Amanda you are in great shape, you have a really good body, great butt" Amanda "Thank You" Sheila asks why she took out her piercing, sheila says that she wnated to get it done, but everyone was, so she was like no. Talk switches again to having kids, Amanda says that she can't wait to have kids. Alli continues to talk about hair and how they took her crimper... Amanda says "Triple barrel?" Alli and amanda say that they love triple barrels... They say they love amandas hair and amanda says that her sisters hair is awesome, no split ends, dyed blonde... feeds change to Alex and James playing pool.

11:04 am BBT - Alex and James still playing pool. Alex is stripes. All feeds on the two of them. Little to no convo. Cams back to girls in BR... Amanda talking about how she went to a salon and they gave her bangs and she hated it. Sheila says that she met a guy on myspace who does Jennifer Anistons hair and he said that he loved her hair and would do her hair for free, she was like "What?" but she loved it. Amanda says she wants to do her hair different. All the girls are like NO! They are saying to put red hilites in it. Amanda says red and caramel. More talk on hair. Alli says that her hair is 100% hers and her hair used to be 100%blonde and she got her hair done and she put her fingers through her hair and she got out chunks out of it because the girl left the processing on too long. She says after that (right before her brothers wedding) she swore she would never dye it again. BB "natalie please go to the DR" Nat "UUUGH". More talk about dying hair and cutting hair... Amanda and sheila say that their moms love their hair blonde because they are Italian. Sheila say "wait till you guys see my covers, I am really proud of them" Amanda says are you spreading your legs? (my feeds timed out) Then she says that all of her pictures were classy, there was one butt shot but they were all classy (what drugs was she on when the pics were taken!!!).

11:10 am BBT - feeds change to Josh and Sharon in the kitchen. Can hear the girls in the BR still talking. Cams change to BR again. They are talking about breast implants and sheila says that she thinks saline feels more natural. Feeds change back to kitchen. Sharon "Has anyone been like save me save me to you?" Josh "No one has said anything like directly to me" Sharon "Uuuugh oh well"... Sharon in room, Josh heads to BR. Matty in BR shaving his eyebrows. Amandas asks what is that? What are you doing? Matt "straight edge razor" Amanda "They gave it back"" Matt - No I am shaving it. Amanda - why don't you tweeze it? Matt - I don't have tweezers Amanda - I do I will. More talk of having babies and getting fake boobs if they start sagging. Amanda trimming up Matts hair. Amanda says that the clippers don't work. Matt says he hears it cutting something , Amanda - it really isn't cutting. Talkin about waxing and shaving... talking about being furry. Asking the guys if the wax. They cannot find shaving cream to have Matts neck, so Amanda gets the womans shaving cream and tells him he can use it. Sheila is talking about being Italian and how much hair she has EVERYWHERE. Sheila says that she bleaches her hair but needs to do it more. Amanda shaving the back of Matts neck... says she has to shave 'up'. Chel is tripping out because one of the guys are putting on clear mascara. Can't see who it is but is sounds like Josh. She asks if he always wears it. The male says Yes. Chel is talking about somestuff called Nipple Nibblers, it makes your nipples hard. Yes it is Josh and the clear mascara. Matt asks - Is that clear eyeliner or clear mascara? Josh - Mascara Matt - Can I see it? The girls say that Josh looks like Malubu Ken... Josh _ I've lost 7 pounds. Sheila - well you did eat ice cream. Sheila - we are keeping on top of you. More talk about how much ice cream Sharon eats. BB - Amanda please go to the DR.

11:21 am BBT - Now Alli is taking a turn shaving Matts neck Alli says I need to straighten that up (she always tries to go and 'fix' others work). Matt says thank you. BB - Ryan please exchange your mic for one in the SR. Chels yells HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! They are talking about how many days are in the month of feb. Sheila says there are 29, Alli says no there aren't there are only 28.. Sheila says I thought this was leap year, Alli says ummmm no there are only 28 (Ummmm wrong!). They ask how old Chels dad is and she says "49!". Nat comes back in, she talks about her lovely bruise from the veto comp. Matt talking about a burn he got from a motorcycle. Adam, Matt, Ry and Alex now in the BR doing their MR's. Sheila tells a male that she cleans up after him. Lots of water running, hard to hear convos. Adam jus says "The Hudson River Virus effects those" they are trying to figure out the meaning of it. They are trying to see the meaning. They say that BB said The Hudson River Virus effects those isolated" They think maybe because there was a water theme, and a woodsy theme. Ry says that he stayed up in bed trying to figure what it menas. Adam says that if it meant anything they would tell them to try to figure it out and they would win something. So adam says it means nothing. BB - Natalie, please exchange your mic for one in the SR. Feeds switch back to kitchen... Nat, Ry, Chel and James in kitchen. They are talking about nipple size. Chel says that her friend had some (makes a motion to show them on her chest) and when she got them pierced she was like ewwwwwww..... Talking about nipple piercing. Chels says that after her second month of being pierced you could pull on them and such and it was amazing. They ask why she did it, for the fun of it? Chels "Yeah". They guys say it is like a hood ornament. Talking about who has gone to DR and hasn't.

11:23 am BBT - HG's milling around kitchen, RY is cleaning the daisy table, shelia and alli just sitting in the BR talking about their boobs and their friends boobs (yes feeds changed again). Sheila says that she was telling her friend what was she thinking to go get boobs. She said she sounds contradicting because she has them but she has always been kinda big always had boobs. Cams switch... Shar and Manda in the boat room, talking about the Veto and manda telling her it makes sense not to use it. Whispering. Shar :I don't know, I don't know... Josh is just like back and forth" manda - I know Shar says to go talk to James and then come back and tell her. Shar brings up the fact that they made a deal. BB - Natalie pls change your batteries. Amanda and Shar still talking. They both exit as if they weren't talking. Feeds back to kitchen. Amanda weraing high heels with her swim suit, everyone else in socks or barefoot. Chels - I'm cold Ry - you have goosebumps? Chel - Just cold James - your titties have goosebumps. They are all just waiting for something to happen. Talk about eating pickles from the jar. Nat is making coffee and wants to know if anyone wants coffee... Nat thinks that is what she got the headache from... coffee withdrawls. They are talking about Chels burping and farting, Amanda - I don't burp a lot, Nat - I don't burp a lot either... Nat - I wish I could burp like you Chels. Talk of throwing up and talking about the gross Intervention that a girl would throw up and keep it in plastic bags and keep it in a rubbermaid tub, and she was so obsessed so she could see it. Then they talk about a girl that would s*** and weigh it so that she could make sure it weighed what she ate. Nat - They say that if your poop floats you have too much fat in your diet. Chels says there is so much about poop! Go to scooponpoop.com (I think that is what she said). They say that Nat is gross because she examines her poop... Nat says she was just trying to make a joke... then (believe it or not) she does the Howie laugh... Hooooo hoooo hooo hooooo. Josh and Sharon talking in their room... Other HG's in the kitchen having multiple convos.

Archived