February 22 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

sheila is still going on and on to amanda about how the fight started between her (s) and allison

same stuff over and over and over......saying it's all out there now, it's over, she's stressed, hungry and tired

Matt told Nat she got sucked in, Ali and Sheila aren't fighting they might be lesbian lovers, he called Nat gullable

she said she knows, she always looks at the good in people and wants to believe them, he tells her this is BB and you can't do that in here

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:30 PM BBT: Amanda tells Matt that she is hypoglycemic an needs suger. Matt leaves for the bathroo. Her and Nat are sitting in thekitchen. Amanda is filing her nails while Nat eats a little cookie. Shelia comes into the kitchen and Matt is back. They are now talking about Shelia's infection and what she can do to get the blood out of her underwear. She has them piled up in a corner and she asks if the are stinky. Nat whispers to shelia that she heard Chelsea talking crap about her. Amanda and Nat go to lie down, Amanda just feinted on the floor!!! Nat runs for help. Amanda wakes up and is hyperventilating. They keep telling her to give food then we get FotH

I couldn't tell who was saying it, but without seeing what was going on in the house, one of the women was suggesting Amanda was feigning illness for attention.

Before they cut to trivia, you could see Amanda on the floor, face down, shaking like a leaf, and hyperventilating. I hate to say it, but they looked like convulsions, to me.

Allison ate a peanut & had allergic reaction. James is telling Chel that it really shook him up. Chel is blowing everything off - James is serious. matt was asking the Paramedics sports questions.

That is James in HOH with Chelsia.

Chelsia quiet now that she realizes James is really freaked out.

Archived