Um...where Are The Hot Girls? Seriously...

FunkDoC

you know, my biggest fear of being on Big Brother used to be doing something in the house and embarassing myself/my family... now my fear is getting in the house and being called ugly by the board here! :animated_shocking::animated_rotfl:

you know, my biggest fear of being on Big Brother used to be doing something in the house and embarassing myself/my family... now my fear is getting in the house and being called ugly by the board here! animated_shocking.gif animated_rotfl.gif

Amen to that! :cheers::pixiedust:

Oh I also know lots of normal and regular healthy people that are good looking people. I've never wanted actors and wannabe models on the show, but there's a difference between models and the "petting zoo" girls we have in the house this year. Having a face like a Cabbage Patch Kid doesn't necessarily make you "unhealthy" I don't think.

lol ugly is being nice at this point

:animated_scratchchin: i am pretty sure that the average "normal" person is not on the pretty side. heck... the average weight is no longer what it use to be and now it is normal to be overweight. we could have a house full of "the biggest loser" meets "Amazing Makeovers". :scared:

who knows... maybe their butts are much nicer to look at then their faces. (like jen last year) :animated_rotfl:

I don't know who everyone is paired with right now ... but I think that a few of them are:

James/Sheila

Alex/Amanda

Sharon/Adam

Joshuah/Neil

I don't think that Jen/Ryan are paired as they have/had a relationship outside the house. I think that they are going to separate them. I also think that Sharon/Jacob had a relationship outside of the house and that they are going to separate them as well.

We know that Jen/Ryan know each other outside of the house .... there are lots of pictures of them together floating around. However, I think that BB will separate them to create more tension in the house. It wouldn't be "fair" if they paired them together because I don't think it would be uncomfortable for them to sleep in the same bed together and they would definitely trust each other more than a complete stranger. I think that they are going to separate them and make it extremely awkward to have the paired with a "soulmate" that they have to share a bed with when they were clearly "together" at some point.

BB never makes anything easy. They will separate those that are/used to be couples to create a little more drama/friction in the house.

as a whole minus amber and jess and dani when she wasnt in makeup

i say last year crew was better looking

Previous seasons, this board (myself included) bitched about the eyecandy HGs straight from central casting, that BB would be better with "real" people, yada yada yada. It's about how the people INTERACT not how they look. If you want hot women, watch the bazillion other reality shows like Top Model, Real World, etc. If the ratings are down this season, bet on the fact that the eyecandy will return if BB returns. If the ratings are good or go up, then maybe Grodner and co will continue to include real people.

That being said, how many hot chicks or hot dudes for that matter would be able to take part in this twist? They would have had to have been cast between relationships. My daughter was single exactly 24 hours between her last boyfriend and her current one. That's a pretty short window.

:marie: Ok....there's ONE ugly person in the house! And its Sheila!!! I think they Photo Shopped her picture, she looked a lot older and haggard on the show tonight.....plus...she's very ugly on the inside too. JMHO

:pixiedust:

Completely agree about Sheila. That picture was seriously doctored or something. She's a nasty lady and has a face like a catcher's mitt.

I actually think Allison is probably the most attractive girl there, but I'd still be willing to bet that there are females operating the cameras in the walls that look better than she does. I like Amanda though, it just kinda sucks that she's such a fan of Doritos and Pepsi. She looks fine and good for the time being, but she better watch herself. She's about 3 years away from leaving a slime trail everywhere she goes.

As for the show...the pairing of Adam and Sheila is the greatest thing ever. I think Adam might be related to Christopher Walken.

Archived